It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next president will make America Great just by showing up ....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: mysterioustranger

LOL - you sound like that sad bitter Joy Baher. I bet you also posit that this next president, in order to fulfill your fantasy, will also need to be a democrat too, and non-white, preferably from a minority, maybe even a midget, just to ensure you have extra propaganda-points to push upon the unsuspecting.

'Not my president" - is an oral symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

LOL - don't get pissed when your next president, whom you will endorse more than Jesus, gets hammered by voters the day it announces its running for POTUS and continues to get hammered right through-out its tenure because if you think that it is going to all of a sudden get a free pass in this regard, then you're even more deluded than I suspected.

Your next president will get exactly what you give, be judged and lied about exactly the way you judge and spread lies about Trump - you better be ready, because just as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, so too will your next president be shown the respect it deserves.

Hows them apples?

Ha! Remember....I did not write a single word of the article posted. Just that it was obviously not just me with those feelings..

Not Democrat, not Republican.....I vote per candidates qualifications in government, law, human relations and politics.

Of which may I remind all...Tricky Trump has none of...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
I read this today, and realized at least 1/2 of Americans share this opinion. I thought it was just me. This presidency has me more embarrassed than the Nixon years. Now, Ive said it...let the sound offs begin. M.S.
NOT MY PRESIDENT!

This still amazes me how people think their hatred towards Trump is their own making.

The US media has made an embarrassment out of the US presidency.

You're 110% correct on that. But it is the man himself that provides the fodder...

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You'll assume I like Trump because I say that your thread is based on propaganda.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

An embarrassment is what he is indeed. Anyone here at Ats want their children to be like Donald Trump... Anybody?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I knew it has to be another liberal as soon I read the title.

We got Trump because 8 years of Obama so stop crying.

Crying?? These tears are from laughing....!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well the Dems have set all this in place...God help the next President, SC judge...hell even the trash can dumper...

Investigations back to kindergarten!!!

Old Warren will be a hoot...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I liked Nixon. He was a good President.

His problem was he didn’t get the FBI and NSA to do his spying for him like Obama did. I guess it is better to fake FISA warrants if you want to spy on political opponents.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Is this the same Richard Cohen that you agree with?

1986:

Cohen wrote a column in 1986 which argued owners of jewelry stores were right to refuse to allow entry to young black men because of a fear of crime.

www.bing.com... ng=en-US

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

NVM
edit on 1-1-2019 by kelbtalfenek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Hmmm...The Washington Compost at it again, or still...

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

An embarrassment is what he is indeed. Anyone here at Ats want their children to be like Donald Trump... Anybody?

Billionaire/ business owner/ President of the USA.

I would hope my children are even half as successful.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump's an embarrassment only to America hating liberals...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It’s true, trump is a narcissist and moron who understands nothing about the economy and thinks a good boost is using our tax dollars to build infrastructure and then selling it to privatization so companies can exploit us for what we paid to build. However, the next president will reign over the crescendo of the building slow crash which started in 08, and so will likely get low regard as well, whomever it may be. Of course, Americans can’t recognize a crashing economy until they are individually out on the street and homeless, so maybe no one will notice, the same way they all think our economy is doing great now, while debt is the fastest growth sector. That’s not a sign of good economics btw.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme
They won’t be unless you have 500 million to leave them. But if that’s the case, I’m sure they’ll do a stellar job.

edit on 1-1-2019 by pexx421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: Trueman

I knew it has to be another liberal as soon I read the title.

We got Trump because 8 years of Obama so stop crying.

Crying?? These tears are from laughing....!

See?...that's a typical liberal. You enjoy watching the country in crisis just because you hate President Trump.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Any fool can see the countries been in crisis for some time, and it’s no different under trump. And none of us are happy about it. But at least some of us aren’t eating trumps # and convincing ourselves it’s chocolate. The emperor has no clothes.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
On the historical political spectrum Trump is at the same point as JFK. The difference being is that the media had a lot more respect for JFK than it does for Trump. JFK had just as many sexual escapades as Trump & Clinton but the media respected the presidency back then unlike today. Also, JFK was considered far left back then & Trump is considered far right today. If Trump were president back then, he'd be considered far left. That's how far left our political spectrum has shifted. The objectification of women by presidents has been accepted & considered the new norm since Bill Clinton was president & the dictatorial nature of presidents with Executive Orders has been considered the new norm since Obama was president. Its sad to see how far the political spectrum has shifted left. Today Republicans are moderate on the historical political spectrum compared to Republicans during JFK's time & leftists today are left of Stalin.
edit on 1-1-2019 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

The next US president will be similar to Macron which the media will admire and let in the migrants then America will be screwed big time. don't get your hopes up for the media to report on the crimes committed by the migrants when that happens.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ
You are wrong on all counts. JFK had ideology and a plan. Trump has narcissism and bluster. Trump and he are nothing alike. Our system also isn’t remotely left. It’s neoliberal dominated, and both parties and the media are as well, focused on nothing but consolidating power and exploiting the workers. And republicans nor democrats are moderate by any means. The lie egregiously to get into office, and then do everything they can to siphon as much money as possible from the workers to the banks, monopolies, and oligarchs. And you partisan hacks on both sides congratulate yourselves each time your side gets a boy in office to take his parties turn at lying to the people and facilitating the fleecing of the public. Kudos to the republicans this round, you have a guy who wants to cut the benefits that the working class needs so the exploiters can buy back all their own stocks to artificially inflate Wall Street, while pretending they are creating jobs. Cheers to you.

(post by Qboneq removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join