It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Zuckerberg-funded researchers use $5 billion for testing implantable brain devices

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You don’t need to be religious to find this kind of technology offensive. Add to it a scum bag like Zuckerberg at the helm of the research and it becomes all the more suspect. There is a much greater chance this tech would be used to control and manipulate than it would be to help humanity.

To Control and manipulate is the very reason behind Agenda 21 and the Kalergi Plan.
Anything the fascist left concocts is by very design to Control and Manipulate.
And yes, with a disgusting piece of sh’it scumbag like Zuckerberg behind it, you can rest assured that ‘helping humanity’ is the very last thing this tech is designed for.

Maybe it’s designed to make ‘REEEEEEEEE’ a normal reaction to those who are confronted with reality.

Joking aside, the neural lace tech from Elon would probably be a ‘safer’ technology simply because of Zuckerberg’s involvement here.

Although, Elon is probably gonna turn out to be the Antichrist anyway.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Metallicus
You don’t need to be religious to find this kind of technology offensive. Add to it a scum bag like Zuckerberg at the helm of the research and it becomes all the more suspect. There is a much greater chance this tech would be used to control and manipulate than it would be to help humanity.

To Control and manipulate is the very reason behind Agenda 21 and the Kalergi Plan.
Anything the fascist left concocts is by very design to Control and Manipulate.
And yes, with a disgusting piece of sh’it scumbag like Zuckerberg behind it, you can rest assured that ‘helping humanity’ is the very last thing this tech is designed for.

Maybe it’s designed to make ‘REEEEEEEEE’ a normal reaction to those who are confronted with reality.

Joking aside, the neural lace tech from Elon would probably be a ‘safer’ technology simply because of Zuckerberg’s involvement here.

Although, Elon is probably gonna turn out to be the Antichrist anyway.

Not really a facebook fan myself and i agree that the one Elon is making would most likely be much better.

However i think it brings up an important point and that is multiple companies are researching the technology all with similar goals.

With tech there will always be upgrades as well as negatives to using it such as government spying and such.

But when i think of it the government probably has alternative ways to gain our information.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
If anyone has the finacial pull and links to other technology, it's Mark Zukerberg. He might come across as a nerd, but a smart nerd who has risen up the ranks very quickly.
I am all for this type of technology, if it can eliminate disease. We've all been affected by some kind of disease. whether it be ourselves or someone close.
It will be interesting how far this actually goes in terms of implantation and finance.

Well I think this may just be military technology tricklong down to the masses as DARPA has had a similar program for years. So now I think it may be the commercial civilian aspect that they want to make available to people.

<< 1   >>

join