It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Door in Great Sphinx leading to the Hall of Records (Cover up!)

page: 45
<< 42  43  44   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77
a reply to: Hanslune

The decline came around 100 B.C. Until early Middle Ages.
And the improvements could have been because of the better materials they had available. Some Archaeologists are now saying Egyptians May have invented concrete and that’s how the pyramids were built. Pouring molds, from a kind of Portland cement so that they wouldn’t have had to move the heavy ass blocks.

thats still a lot of concrete to haul. wet or dry.

and they did a bang up job of cleaning up spills.

where did they mix it? in the molds? good job of mixing so thoroughly in that small of space, 6 million times in a row!

after 1 million, the how is moot.

other wise mix it on the ground and haul it up and pour. what would they need to do it that way?

so i don't know.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Not really. I don’t know if you have ever used Portland cement but it’s kinda like a jello mix. And they already had the sand to mix with it from digging out the base because they couldn’t build on top of sand. A few hundred people could move around 200 tons a day at least. They would have mixed it in a cow or pig or camel pen or all 3, so the animals would have done most of the mixing.
They could have even used crocodiles to mix it. Once done with one pen move them to the next.

edit on 01-12-2022 by mcsnacks77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital
And you don’t have to worry about spills. When you spill it, the concrete won’t bond because it’s too thin so you can scrub it away up after it has dried even.
I put down 2 tons of it by myself, mixing by hand in 5 gallon buckets, then carrying it 5-10yards and was done in two days. And I’m old.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Nyiah

if it's just a pit why cover it up with an entrance>

What most of the passages are were attempts by treasure hunters to find treasure rumored to be inside. That's where the old belief of the sphinx using riddles to protect its treasure. For thousands of years people have been poking around the sphinx. There are several locations known to exist .

Hole in the Sphinx's head. Johann Helffrich visited the Sphinx during his travels in 1565–1566. ...
Perring's Hole. Perring's Hole behind neck of the Sphinx. ...
Rump passage. ...
Niche in northern flank. ...
Gap under southern large masonry box. ...
Space behind Dream Stele. ...
Keyhole Shaft.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Tunnel under the sphinx at the tail. Passage ways www.academia.edu... html.scribdassets.com... html.scribdassets.com...
madainproject.com... Picture of the hole itself
madainproject.com...

Stopped by to recover a post of mine from a decade ago - good to see ATS is as crazy as ever

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
Nicely done Purpelmer! I find this stuff fascinatiing!

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Thank you.. Nothing more enigmatic on the earths sufrace than the pyramids and sphinx. I think the sphinx use to be a jackal. Its been re carved. Lots of refences in the past to the isle of the Jackel. Thats why its in a pit and has water mark. Had to cross the water to enter the temple.. Death rituals annubis.. sopdet / sirius. and next to that those three pyramids. Orions belt. The story of the king who dies to be reborn.
There they both sit. The marriage of the archytpal mother goddess and the king and the sun god horus ofc. The original trinity.

top topics

<< 42  43  44   >>

join