It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Door in Great Sphinx leading to the Hall of Records (Cover up!)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesfreak
Not exactly true.

And to reiterate:
Read this again, this time with comprehension.

Harte

edit on 12/29/2020 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Amazing . You have consistently denied their existence (due to lack of pictures) to me and argued for vertical drilling , even when lathework is obvious to any lathe operator on certain pieces.
I think your main quote, and I can’t be arsed to go back and find it for you, as I’m not wasting my time on you, was, and I’m just using my memory “they didn’t have any” or “ there were none”.

I notice no comment from you regarding the various stone disks I posted; centred and true, not possible by vertical drilling.
You do like to lurk back when the really difficult questions arise, I’ve noticed that.
I’d think you should share with the class your pseudo-academic ‘theory’ on how those were made.

And ps- when the workpiece is static and the cutting tool rotates, that’s DRILLING , NOT a vertical lathe as you postulate . Even though you claim minimal usage of a lathe . A F’ing joke.
A VERTICAL LATHE SPINS THE WORKPIECE TOO. or don’t you know that?
For the LAST time, a LATHE holds and turns the workpiece and the tool is applied to the spinning workpiece . Shapes, rings, walls, indentations, curves,bowls, threads ,spirals, lips and more are easily shaped into the workpiece as it spins.
Consequently , a centre point and striations related to the centre appear on the workpiece .
NONE of the shaping capabilities of the lathe are available by “vertical drilling”. That’s NOT lathework, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YET???
Seems like if you think vertical drilling is the same as a vertical lathe, you’re the only TOOL around here.
YOU need to ‘comprehend’ what a lathe is , and for someone who claims to have worked on one, you’d be laughed out of every machine shop I know.
You just made yourself look as stupid as you think I am.

a reply to: Harte

edit on 29-12-2020 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Im not sure of your point if I remember correctly the Egyptians were the first recorded use of the lathe when I went to the Cairo museum they had one on display it was made with ropes and took two people to operate. So yes they understood how to spin objects.

Yes, the first recording of a lathe in Egypt dates to around 300 BC.

I've read that there is evidence for lathes in Egypt that dates as far back as 1300 BC. Haven't found it yet though.

Both dates are within Iron Age Egypt - the older one give or take - and the 300 BC date was well after the first steel production (albeit that was not in Egypt.)

Harte

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesfreak
Amazing . You have consistently denied their existence (due to lack of pictures) to me and argued for vertical drilling , even when lathework is obvious to any lathe operator on certain pieces.
I think your main quote, and I can’t be arsed to go back and find it for you, as I’m not wasting my time on you, was, and I’m just using my memory “they didn’t have any” or “ there were none”.

I provided it.

originally posted by: bluesfreakI notice no comment from you regarding the various stone disks I posted; centred and true, not possible by vertical drilling.

How is this not possible with a tube saw? Use a tube saw on an already flat slab and you get a disk.

originally posted by: bluesfreakYou do like to lurk back when the really difficult questions arise, I’ve noticed that.
I’d think you should share with the class your pseudo-academic ‘theory’ on how those were made.
Just did.
Believe me, if there was any other traffic at this site I wouldn't be responding to your trolling anyay.

originally posted by: bluesfreakAnd ps- when the workpiece is static and the cutting tool rotates, that’s DRILLING , NOT a vertical lathe as you postulate . Even though you claim minimal usage of a lathe . A F’ing joke.

I believe I stated that we could possibly agree that this is not a lathe. However, it has been called a "lathe" by other people.

Harte
edit on 12/29/2020 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I've read that there is evidence for lathes in Egypt that dates as far back as 1300 BC. Haven't found it yet though.

Except we’re talking earlier than that aren’t we? And the forensics are there .

Believe me, if there was any other traffic at this site I wouldn't be responding to your trolling anyay.

Oh, am I supposed to be honoured by your pseudo -academic input?! Don’t stroke your own ego on my behalf. And since when is an alternative viewpoint ‘trolling’? You don’t get to decide , even though you’d like me to shut up about your engineering inadequacies.

The disks I posted are in no way tube drill made. Too round, centre too perfect.
Prove to the class that AE core drills made perfectly round true holes; they don’t - the waggling about doesn’t allow for that crispness and immediately ‘true’ look we see elsewhere.

Also, those discs are VERY THIN, vertical tube drilling and the forces required to do it would CRACK the disc before it was finished .
On a lathe, no chance of that happening as the forces are used in a different way.

That is my opinion as an expert lathe operator. Your experience facing off parts in a cnc lathe once doesn’t stack up to my daily use of these tools. Putting a part in a chuck and pressing a green Go button on a cnc lathe is bugger all in terms of lathe experience . The fact that the pure circular tooling striations on certain AE parts don’t make you prick up your ears with your ‘lathe experience’ says it all about your level of expertise in this field.

Similarly, you feel the need to call someone who is vastly more experienced than you on lathes, tooling and engineering in general a ‘troll’.
Does it make you feel superior handing out the ‘troll’ cards?
One could argue that seeing as this site prides itself on ‘conspiracy theory’ and ‘alt viewpoints’ one could argue that a man who comes here to re read textbook answers to us all , and point blank refusal of said ‘alt viewpoint’ is the troll.

Total engineering pretender.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Looking a little out of depth here eh.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Jesus the sheer amount of words you have put into your back and forth only say one thing---you have some insecurities. Big ones

This is just most of us---but when someone I think is "beneath" my experience level chimes in with a opinion I just ignore them.

Its really hard to take anything else you say seriously....experienced or not.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Im going to say making a disc isnt hard even without a lathe. Just need a flat surface and sand. Use a drill cut it out and sand. So im not convinced it has to be a lathe.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
! I have no insecurities about what I see at work every day mate.
If it’s a bad thing to go into detail on a subject that one knows about then we are all in trouble. a reply to: atlantiswatusi

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ok, you can say it, but the doing is different. Especially at those thicknesses and in those materials. And make sure the hole in the centre is DEAD centre or the entire tool will wobble off balance and probably break when applied to cut a surface, totally wasting all the time you have spent making it👍a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesfreak
Ok, you can say it, but the doing is different. Especially at those thicknesses and in those materials. And make sure the hole in the centre is DEAD centre or the entire tool will wobble off balance and probably break when applied to cut a surface, totally wasting all the time you have spent making it👍a reply to: dragonridr

Examples of "mistakes" like that are evidenced in Ancient Egyptian lapidary shops like the one where they found the tools I posted pics of.

Harte

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Don't know what the fight is about...but if this helps....I actually invented the lathe, twice.
Does that make me the winner?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
All craftsmen make mistakes, and apprentices make more. a reply to: Harte

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Don't know what the fight is about...but if this helps....I actually invented the lathe, twice. Does that make me the winner?

Ah, the wood lathe and the metal lathe. Thanks for creating those, and consequently my job, and a wonderful life long learning experience.
You definitely win...! Heh heh a reply to: MissSmartypants

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yes they look at the ones from artists who knew what they were doing and assume it cant be done by hand. they ignore the mistakes that were found. People forget up to the 1800s everything was done by hand and people are very skilled when you keep making things over an over.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Nothing under the Sphinz. (the Island of the Jackal)
Just a matter of time. Lovely thread. Do some reading and watching.

LEAKED Secret Photos From UNDER Great Sphinx of Egypt
www.abovetopsecret.com...

KEK

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
Not watching your vid but, yes, the Osiris shaft and osireion under it extend part of the way under the Sphinx, IIRC.

Did you read my post you are responding to?
Did it have anything to do with the sphinx?

Harte

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
There are no 'secret chambers' under or inside the sphinx. This was just a popular myth even before the medieval arab fairy tales and told and changed after that.
Made somewhat more popular by Cayce, simply dead wrong 'readings'. Even his son confirmed that.
The controversies around the personality of Hawass dont make these dumb theories more true, lol.

the EA used flint tools to cut granite, this is proven, no debate there also.
get an education guys.

here a broken sarcophogus, still in the ancient quarry. Then sanded with abrasives.

edit on 2-12-2021 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

From what I've known in information wise from other sources, the water is like the Greeks version of Tartarus, with Anubus as the guard.

Trying to remove the city of the dead's water in the land of the dead might be seen as an evil act as they are thought to be raised from the dead and bathed or baptized cleaned and washed of all their labors from the previous day.

They didn't believe in "death" as a reality after it was known to them to occur twice sealing their fate or mind upon their lips as everlasting life or immortal.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
They try to lower the groundwater in the area because it travels upward by capillary action into the sphinx limestone and accelerates the haloclastic weathering of the monument.

Harte

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join