It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Door in Great Sphinx leading to the Hall of Records (Cover up!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+127 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here below is an aerial photograph of the great Sphinx. It is worth noting that aerial photography in the area is restricted. If you look at the top of the head you will note a round lighter coloured patch. It looks like it has been altered

The image below show it a little more clearer.

and the close up.

Now if you go back in time and look at older ariel images you can clearly see that the top is open.

Photo taken 15 Dec 1925

In 1914, Professor George A. Reisner of Harvard University excavated the hole on the head of The Sphinx. He came back with a story that has almost been erased from history.

In 1914, newspapers around the world reported his findings, including a temple of the Sun and also the sarcophagus of the first Pharaoh #Menes. These findings have now been erased from history books and Egyptian authorities deny the Sphinx chambers' existence.

www.pinterest.co.uk...

Its an interesting story and worthy of attention.

I wonder why they they pump out so much water from under the Shpinx.

A separate scientific update states that 260 cubic metres of water are being pumped out every hour through drainage tubes. That’s 6,240 cubic metres or 6,240,000 litres of water per day. An Olympic swimming pool has 2,500,000 litres. In short, water of a quantity equal to almost three Olympic swimming pools is pumped away on a daily basis from underneath the Sphinx!

www.eyeofthepsychic.com...

Lots more information contained in the link above

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Interesting information there. I wonder if they had some sort of lights that show out some holes in the eyes. That would have been cool if they did.

I am sure that if this is true, all of the stuff was robbed from it long ago. Maybe they refurnished it with modern furniture. Is there actually any way to verify this, I had read that there were hollow sections in and under the sphinx.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you for your reply. I find it very intresting too. I agree if the legends are true then the infromation contained underneath would have been removed if possible and stored in a safe place. The Hall of Records as your probably know is meant to contain records of all mans beginnings and ends.

I was reading the Sumarian tablets recently and they say the same thing about records of mans beginnings being taken away and stored somewhere on Lapis tablets.

Maybe one day we will find out the truth.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Nice thread OP.. SnF

I've read about there being stuff under the Sphinx. Never knew about anything being in the Sphinx. Pretty fascinating and incredible stuff.. Though I doubt we'll get much further if the MSM Egyptologists have their way...

I wonder what is in there and where it leads... I imagine a secret passageway to somewhere with lots of VIP information!

Like most sacred ancient sites, the Truth is always kept just out of our reach - shall we go for an ATS Indiana Jones style mission to go find out ourselves....?
Would make for an entertaining documentary/show..! Lol...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

There is also an entrance to a tunnel system at the side on the base. I believe this probably used to be a full size door but sand has built up and it has been restored over.

www.ancient-code.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sirstudly

There is also an entrance to a tunnel system at the side on the base. I believe this probably used to be a full size door but sand has built up and it has been restored over.

www.ancient-code.com...

Ty for that and welcome to ats

Here is an image of the x man himself. (I believed he got fired) entering the passage at the back.

I think this may be same passage you can see here on this image.

Here are the images from you link.

edit on 30-12-2018 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Fascinating, but it's a safe bet that the real treasures and secrets of this site and others nearby have been long gone, probably for several millennia now.

Perhaps along with the original humanoid owners.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

A good way to get yourself disappeared. Especially in current egyptian political climate.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
A little more information on the professor and his account of the expedition.

“Professor G. A. Reisner of Harvard University, who has been making a scientific examination of that mysterious Egyptian monument known as the Sphinx, has made several notable discoveries, which it is hoped will contribute materially towards the elucidation of a problem that has puzzled the ages. “Inside the Sphinx he found a temple dedicated to the sun.

It is older than any of the pyramids and its date is somewhere about 6,000 BC, the most ancient in Egyptian history. Mena, or Menes as his name is sometimes spelled, was the first king of Egypt of whom modern scientists have discovered historic record.

www.ancientarchitects.co.uk...

edit on 30-12-2018 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Great thread. If You get the Smithsonian™Channel they're currently airing a series on the different Pharaohs..

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So

Edgar was correct.....

I don't go all the way with Casey but He got info from beyond......the dark side IMO

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There are several threads on ATS that speculate there is a link between the Sphinx and the four living creatures from the books of Revelations and Ezekiel in the Bible. Might still be classified since it is not widely accepted that John or the other authors of the bible might have been recording human observations of star constellations?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So. Who is going to be the first to:

a: Purchase ticket to Egypt
b: Climb the Sphinx
c: Enter the chamber

We need photos.

Surely this can't be all that hard. If you can get a video of yourselves having sex on top of the great pyramid, you can open a small door and climb in.

PS: Disclaimer I do not have the money to do this right now. But if someone wants to finance me, I'm up for it.

As they say, proof is proof!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Hey Purplemer, here is a video on the topic. It’s from the Bright Insight channel. Thought you’d appreciate the visual display.

Thank you for the thread! These are my favorites.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Cool thread. I wouldn't doubt it for a minute! Ive seen some of this before

I still think the Egyptians recarved the head. Its too small for the body, and the erosion on the body looks thousands of years older

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm glad to read threads like these, in this day and age.
Excellent topics and even better stories!
This is why I come to ATS.
Not for the poli-ticks!

I can guarantee this information is being hidden from us.
Almost all of the best information always is!

Passageways, corridors, tunnels and chambers!
There are treasures either to be found or have been found.

Keep up the good work, purplemer!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Theres no doubt in my mind that things are being hidden having to do with Giza

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Love this stuff, thanks for your effort and input.

Honestly though, after reading ATS for years,I just can't draw too many conclusions about ancient Egypt here on the boards without Harte and/or merka's input , even as disabling and disenchanting as it can be, haha.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
How much trouble would you get into if you tried to get in there ?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Nice write-up on the Sphinx! I did some basic digging and found this article from 2000. Goes on to discuss the known holes, openings, and entrances at the time and also documents cavities within the Sphinx and who made what "discoveries".
I wish I could travel to these exotic locations and do my own research and post raw and uneditied photos and videos. httpp://www.catchpenny.org/passages.html

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join