It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO MIB / US Gov Thread.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

OK.

But out of interest, what makes you think "they" are not an "organisation"? What gives you the confidence to make such an outright and authoritative statement?

You seem utterly convinced.

Do you know something we don't?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
you cannot deny these MIB are up to something. They are up to try to intimidate and cause great fear if nothing else. The question is then why?

Good question Data and looks like probably one of the most important scientists ever to investigate the UFO phenomenon also suffered his fair share of 'surveillance, intimidation and harassment'.

From 1968 through 1970, inexplicable occurrences vexed McDonald. On airline trips his luggage was frequently "lost" and returned later, rifled through. A briefcase containing sensitive reports by military UFO witnesses was stolen off an airliner under mysterious, unexplained circumstances. McDonald was followed around Tucson by curious unmarked cars, and other signs of silent surveillance puzzled him. His persistence and perseverance brought him through these trials, but he began to privately suspect, with good reason, that government agents might be monitoring him. He confided his concerns only to a few close friends.

In September 1969, one of McDonald's daughters was raped and nearly murdered on the Harvard campus. The details of the attack were unexplained, and McDonald's repeated attempts to clarify them led to intense frustration..

link

Apparently Zoologist and UFO researcher Ivan T Sanderson (who thought 'UFOs seemed inextricably connected with water'') also experienced government intimidation and mysterious black Cadillacs (link)..

..and NASA Aerodynamicist Paul R. Hill also published his UFO research posthumously because he feared his academic research was being pulled purposefully from aeronautical firm libraries like Boeing/Lockheed and the main government agency he was 'fearful of' was the Pentagon's Defense Intelligence Agency (link).

There's also a good page here on harrassment of witnesses and researchers and I suspect the main reason they do it is because it works.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

There's also a good page here on harrassment of witnesses and researchers and I suspect the main reason they do it is because it works.

agree 1000%.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Would be interesting to know if MIB encounters go back before WW2 / use of nukes. I just can't get to grips with them being seen all over the planet Earth by different peoples and cultures and there being nothing to the reports. Also the MIBs must have mastered a whole library of human languages to be able to communicate with the different peoples. It's so perplexing really and difficult to understand. Maybe there is a secret world government pulling the strings behind the scenes................. But in all countries on Earth? Hard to get the head round somehow

In the presentation found in the first post John Keel does engage in a bit of speculation that (the genuinely freaky) MIBs may have always been with us down the ages - below is some further conjecture also including the 'King of the World' myth - make of it what you will.

MIB phenomena is interesting on several levels, so many, in fact, that is is difficult to know where to begin. For instance, on the surface it would appear that MIB is one of those very few legends that can be traced to it's ultimate source, i.e. Bender. However, a brief persual of human history suggests that this might not necessarily be the case. A tradition of MIB-type entities, that is mysterious dark-clothed individuals with sinister intentions, can be followed back to ancient times and across virtually all cultures. At least as far back as biblical times there has been a tradition in the Middle East of men attired in black robes and turbans attempting to lure victims out into the desert for unspecified sinister purposes. Likewise, in central and Southern Europe during the middle ages there existed a genuine fear among the inhabitants of those regions of black-clad beings who wandered the countryside performing indiscriminate acts of vampirism on humans and livestock alike. Fairy lore allows for otherwise human-looking fairies who dress in black and delight in causing mischief in the human world. The fact that MIB are often (in fact nearly always) described as having Asian features is interesting in light of the fact that there is a long-standing myth in China, Tibet, and India that a superior race of humans live beneath the surface of the earth who occasionally send "agents" dressed in black to the surface to surveil and or/manipulate human affairs. (This is known as the "King of the World" myth.) Native Americans feared the "Black Man" who supposedly lurked in the forests with malicious intent. There are even what could be considered MIB-type undertones in Nathaniel Hawthorne's 1835 short story, Young Goodman Brown.

link

Cheers.
edit on 31-12-2018 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

its quite simple actually, in all MIB accounts they are reported looking too pale and robotic to be human
they also look like clones of each other, whatever they are, they are definitely part of the UFO phenomena
edit on 31-12-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

So, on the those bases you make the assumption that they are not human.

What makes you think they are not part of an organisation?

They seem to be part of a faction that is more organised than anything we know of.

Care to divulge the intricacies?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Has an air of Mothman about it. I like to think I'd have the courage to approach.

Guess you don't know til you actually experience it.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

" there is a long-standing myth in China, Tibet, and India that a superior race of humans live beneath the surface of the earth who occasionally send "agents" dressed in black to the surface to surveil and or/manipulate human affairs. "

Wow................ That is really fascinating and opens up a whole new field for investigation as I never heard of that before. You really do a great job for us all in the ATS UFO forum karl 12 and help tickle our interest in the subject.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
None of it matters because hey look trump wants to build a wall, hey look stock market had done its usual drop(but lets not mention the fillowing recovery), hey look at the poor people trying to invade the US that we will label migrants rather than terrorists.The disinfo from roswell up to now has always been an obvious sham. Only a fool will take it as the “official” story presents it. I’m not saying aliens although i dont rule it out but its definitely not what theyre telling us. Our governments have a much better understanding of whats going on around us than we do by faaaarrrr which we will never hear the truthful side of
edit on 31-12-2018 by PhatalError because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
you cannot deny these MIB are up to something. They are up to try to intimidate and cause great fear if nothing else. The question is then why?

The main pattern throughout their reported history seems to be attempts at halting the public awareness of UFO's and non human visitations. Perhaps to keep humans in a state of living that is not harmonious with spiritual advancement.

That is just one pattern I have noted.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

they are part of the cosmic trickster (AKA the ultraterrestrials, AKA the control system, AKA the superspectrum)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Sounds like an organisation rooted in paganism.

I'm swinging to representatives of an alien human coalition, personally.

Perhaps one and the same, who knows.

Maybe not even biological, avatars to represent said union.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The USAF was probably concerned on two fronts;

1) people were reportedly going around impersonating USAF personell.

2) wanted to know if it was the Soviets collating data on any potential USAF tech.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Thank you for the additional information! Definitely some very interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'm still amazed after all those accounts...

Sinister, menacing, liars, tricksters, isn't that pretty obvious to you people?
Are these good traits in your opinion? Maybe they are for you, I dunno.

I myself know people who valorize some of those characteristics.
Not always fun to be around people like this. Liars, cheaters, aggressive people.
They like to make themselves known, they like to get noticed, to manipulate and dominate, they make a show...

This thread is interesting because it shows that the highest ranked people were actually aware of it at some point and
confirmed that they knew squat. I wonder if they've been able to accept the cold hard truth of the nature of our reality since then?
Not being in control as much as you want isn't always the easiest thing to accept after all, and for highly ranked military people it is the worse thing ever.

You can chose to keep your head in the sand if that's what you want but
if you wanna get serious about your researches you might as well pick up some religious texts to go along with it. Just a thought.

Sure don't worry, I can already hear the classic comeback "...Oh boi!, here we go again with the Bible thumping, blablabla..."

Btw don't be so judgmental about the way they carry themselves or their sense of fashion, in the end this has no importance at all.
You should see when 'It' choses to manifest using the invaders from outter space look or the more "Way deep from the wood" animalistic forms, only then you'll be glad it came in your restaurant or knocking at your door following a certain dress code lol.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Good informative thread karl 12

I think if someone actually finds proof and discusses related objective truth in secret or openly they can attract attention.

I never hear mention of a not sure if it's called a government or council that oversees interplanetary activities. They would have clearance to "operate" on or within multiple cosmic locations from planets to moons to ships🤐
When considering their activities I wonder if some MIB are alien 🤔

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jh1682

I like this post, reminds me of some others here on ATS. Do you meditate?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The main pattern throughout their reported history seems to be attempts at halting the public awareness of UFO's and non human visitations.

Don't know about their origin but there definitely seems to be 'concerted action' to marginalize interest in (and objective investigation into) the UFO subject mate - think that may more be down to government spooks rather than freaky MIBs though.

"Governments took notice, organizing task forces, encouraging secret briefings and study groups, funding classified research and all the time denying before the public that any of the phenomena might be real. The major revelation of these Diaries may be the demonstration of how the scientific community was misled by the government, how the best data were kept hidden, and how the public record was shamelessly manipulated."

Dr. Jacques Vallee, astrophysicist, computer scientist 1992

Link

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Perhaps to keep humans in a state of living that is not harmonious with spiritual advancement.

Here's what Victor Marchetti (executive assistant to the Deputy Director of the CIA) had to say about it:

"The purpose of the international conspiracy is to maintain a workable stability among the nations of the world and for them, in turn, to retain institutional control over their respective populations. Thus, for these governments to admit there are beings from outer space attempting to contact us, beings with mentalities and technological capabilities obviously far superior to ours, could, once fully perceived by the average person, erode the foundations of the Earth's traditional power structure. Political and legal systems, religions, economic and social institutions could all soon become meaningless in the mind of the public. The national oligarchical establishments, even civilization as we know it, could collapse into anarchy. Such extreme conclusions are not necessarily valid, but they probably accurately reflect the fears of the "ruling class" of the major nations, whose leaders (particularly those in the intelligence business) have always advocated excessive governmental secrecy as being necessary to preserve "national security." The real reason for such secrecy is, of course, to keep the public uninformed, misinformed, and, therefore, malleable."

Victor Marchetti

Thread

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

I think if someone actually finds proof and discusses related objective truth in secret or openly they can attract attention.

Don't think there's any unequivocable proof out there in the public domain (or maybe even within government) as to UFO origin mate - certainly a lot of scientific data could be gleaned from all the UFO gun camera footage they've obtained over the years.. too bad they've never declassified a single frame of it.

Two things I do think for sure is that UFOs are an extremely serious mystery and the world's governments take the UFO subject extremely seriously - and yes (probably these days more than ever) anyone who suggests that in mainstream academic, scientific or political circles will attract attention - probably not of the very positive kind.

"I know that there is a real need to break through the official Washington brush-off and get the truth home to the people. There seems to be a great fear among the powers that be that the American people will panic if told the truth. How little they know and understand their countrymen."
I feel that millions of our people already believe in the reality of the UFO's."
Admiral M Herbert B Knowles US Navy

"The facts about saucers were long tracked down and results have long been known in top secret defense circles of more countries than one."
Dr. Harry Messel, Professor of Physics at Sydney University, Australia, in a 1965 statement.

"Army intelligence has recently said that the matter of ‘Unidentified Aircraft' or ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena,' otherwise known as ‘Flying Discs,' ‘Flying Saucers,' and ‘Balls of Fire,' is considered top secret by intelligence officers of both the Army and the Air Forces".
FBI issued memo on UFOs entitled "Protection of Vital Installations"
-Memo sent to Hoover,the Army's G-2,the Office of Naval Intelligence and the Office of Special Investigations.

"For the government to continue to maintain that UFOs are non-existent in the face of the documents already released and of other cogent evidence presented in this book is puerile and ,in a sense, an insult to the American people".
Dr J Allen Hyneck,Phd, Former scientist with Project Bluebook.

"You must remember that I was privy to the project files. These contained hundreds of official reports of UFO encounters made by military personnel from all branches of the service. They were all classified with a high degree of security classification. Almost all of these made pretty scary reading from the verbatim descriptions of the pilots concerned"
Albert M. Chop, Air Force UFO Public Information Officer at the Pentagon

"The official conclusion is that the anomalous aerial phenomenon known as unidentified flying objects is real and is present within the controlled airspace and outside the controlled airspace. It is also present in the sea—we have some reports from our navy in that respect. It is present everywhere, and therefore it is necessary to share the information in order to have more background and be able to study it more scientifically, so that we can give real information to the people and not rely on what is shown on TV and in sensationalist media".
Chilean General Ricardo Bermúdez.

"Maximum security exists concerning the subject of UFOs."
CIA Director, Allen Dulles, 1955.

"It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense."
Admiral Hillenkoetter-the first Director of the CIA, 1947-50. February 27, 1960.

“I think that the Americans practice on the subject much higher efforts of investigation than those of any other country, they practice a deliberated policy and had deliberately orchestrated misinformation. It is total misinformation. What for? Is it the fear to see their supremacy challenged if one day they face a much more advanced external civilization? Is it their concern of keeping potential technological assets to themselves? Or . . . or any other explanation, who knows?”
GEIPAN Director Yves Sillard, former Assistant Secretary General for Environmental and Scientific Affairs for NATO

When it comes to unknown individuals visiting UFO witnesses there's also another pretty intriguing radar/visual case here where three disc shaped objects were plotted on ground radar and witnessed by two RAF pilots who saw them fly over the cockpit of their aircraft over Gloucestershire, England back in 1952.

The pilots both say that upon landing they were immediately confined in separate cabins and told to speak to noone until they were thoroughly debriefed by an unknown plain clothes officer - records of the official investigation into the incident are now missing.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

its not an organization, they are "one"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join