It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump does not need congress for the wall...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This is the most beautiful thing of his plan. He's setting up these ignorant left wing extremists to fail. Trump will have a southern wall. And he needs absolutely no vote from congress, the senate, the house, whomever stands in his way to get it. He's drawing this out for a purpose that no less sets these liberal idiots up to fail.

President Trump only needs to label border security as a home defense matter and he gets his 5 billion funding from the over 1 trillion defense budget.

Stupid extremists liberals.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

This is a dangerous game you are advocating dude.....
Stop and think of the other thing that could come of such a move?

Think Risk.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Stupid extremest conservatives.

No Wall For at least 3 years.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
This is the most beautiful thing of his plan. He's setting up these ignorant left wing extremists to fail. Trump will have a southern wall. And he needs absolutely no vote from congress, the senate, the house, whomever stands in his way to get it. He's drawing this out for a purpose that no less sets these liberal idiots up to fail.

President Trump only needs to label border security as a home defense matter and he gets his 5 billion funding from the over 1 trillion defense budget.

He's far too old to mix concrete.

I also don't think that he would be allowed to touch the military budget without consequences.

I mean, he's only the President, it's not like he's going to be around for long in the scheme of things.

edit on 29/12/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Other unintended conséquences...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

He needs to declare all federal land along the border as a military base. Then move troops in and fortify it however he wants to. All perfectly legal and funded.

After he builds his wall he can withdraw the military and use the barracks to house asylum seekers.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

He's drawing this out for a purpose that no less sets these liberal idiots up to fail.

No doubt the thousands of people who are awaiting their paycheck are fully supportive of his fiendishly clever game.

That’s easy for him to say. The shutdown doesn’t affect the politicians responsible for it. White House staff and members of Congress continue to get paid when the government shuts down.

But what the two-week 2013 shutdown showed is that some Americans really do suffer — specifically poor families, janitors, security guards, and other low-wage federal contractors. Similar spending battles have led to two shorter shutdowns during Trump’s presidency. But even the three-day partial shutdown in January disrupted the lives of Americans all across the country.
www.vox.com...

Can't make an omelet without cracking a few low paid eggs though can you , they're probably all Libtards anyway.

Blah blah blah.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

That line made me pee a little.

You nutty righties make my day sometimes.

edit on 29-12-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Except no one has even missed a paycheck yet. And no one needs to, if our elected representatives would just do their jobs.

They haven't even sent a failed bill to the President, so they can at least say they tried.

When Obama called for a border wall it was one of the few things I thought he was doing right. But now that Trump wants it and refuses to budge. He's bad orange man.

Go pound sand.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

When Obama called for a border wall it was one of the few things I thought he was doing right.

I know he called for a tightening up of border controls to combat illegal immigration but was unaware he'd called for a border wall , a link to that would be nice.

Go pound sand.

Why ? , it's not my problem but I do feel for the workers caught in the crossfire.
I'm more concerned with the boat people illegally crossing the English Channel.
edit on 29-12-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Nor should the democrats fold to Trump's demands.

One of Trump's main campaign promises was that Mexico would be paying for the wall, not American taxpayers... Now he's throwing all his toys out of his pram and having a little tantrum cause the democrats are holding him to his campaign promise.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I believe the irony of the entire argument is that the true ignorance regarding the entire wall debate is laugh; the ignorance lies on both sides because Trump never intended to build a wall, but rather used it as a propaganda tool to incite, and illicit specific responses in naive individuals.

MSM, Hollywood, and the Government are closely related, but many people can't seem to wrap their head around this.

People call Trump an idiot, but that idiot has had a lifetime to observe, and experiment with large numbers of people working for him, on how to motivate people, and/or manipulate them to get his agenda accomplished.

The wall was political propaganda, pure and simple.

However for those that still want to believe in and argue about Santa and the Easter Bunny, I completely understand.
edit on 29-12-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Come to Texas and u can go to a border town and live post your “experience”.

Illegal immigration is a plague and has slowly eroded the southern half of my state into a terrifying hell hole once the most admired in the Republic of Texas...

Btw, most of us here have first hand stories about them...
My 84 year old grandmother was raped, robbed and stabbed to death over $18.
He was an illegal alien and committed the first capital murder in this small west Texas town since a Qahadi Comanche raider a century earlier...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I'm not advocating illegal immigration I believe every country should have the right to decide who does and doesn't enter their country , we have a similar problem over here with people attempting and succeeding to break in , it's a problem but history shows walls don't work , they're a deterrent not a solution.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I'm pleased to say that the Black Maria is on it's way to you post haste...Oh! and a happy new year to thee.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

My wife and I will happily take off a month from work and go down to lay bricks if need be...for free...

We are drowning due to their cost in Texas and have been for half a century.
It speaks to our state constitution, no state income tax, and Texans in general that our state continues to persevere while California, a much richer state by every calculus is bankrupt many times over...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I imagine, If he really has the goods on Hillary and other top dems etc via sealed investigations, he wouldnt be begging for peanuts from chuck & nan...he would easily get 5 billion. And he would take bold action as you describe. I dont see him holding 2 aces in the hole and not betting big. Time will tell. Perhaps hes a pied piper..?

a reply to: toms54

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Yeah, the MIC will not allow their monies to be used for a wall instead of going into their projects. Good luck with this fairly tale.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He's drawing this out for a purpose that no less sets these liberal idiots up to fail.

No doubt the thousands of people who are awaiting their paycheck are fully supportive of his fiendishly clever game.

That’s easy for him to say. The shutdown doesn’t affect the politicians responsible for it. White House staff and members of Congress continue to get paid when the government shuts down.

But what the two-week 2013 shutdown showed is that some Americans really do suffer — specifically poor families, janitors, security guards, and other low-wage federal contractors. Similar spending battles have led to two shorter shutdowns during Trump’s presidency. But even the three-day partial shutdown in January disrupted the lives of Americans all across the country.
www.vox.com...

Can't make an omelet without cracking a few low paid eggs though can you , they're probably all Libtards anyway.

Blah blah blah.

I'm over here just shedding tears for the massive numbers of overpaid, overcompensated government employees that dont deserve anywhere near what they are paid due to massive incompetence and an overall sense of entitlement and laziness.

It's about time the government scabs get a taste of the real world.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
And still nobody has missed a paycheck.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join