It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Japanese lead the way in LENR formally cold fusion research

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
People are really idiots. There are hundreds of papers on LENR showing repeatable results with positive COP:

Study of a Power Source Based on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENRs) Using Hydrogen Pressurized Nanoparticles

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
People are really idiots. There are hundreds of papers on LENR showing repeatable results with positive COP:

Study of a Power Source Based on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENRs) Using Hydrogen Pressurized Nanoparticles

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I’ totally against cold fusion! (lol) Hot is the only way!! 100 million degrees or bust!

But seriously, “cold fusion”, even rebranded, does not make sense. If some other process is happening then it would be called that process. It may be more “battery” related where ions move from positive to negative but that is not fusion.

I totally agree that the world needs an agreeable energy source. We should be generating electricity from supercritical CO2. Sucked from the atmosphere. And however it is heated that is not fossil fuel generated does not matter.

Cold fusion sounds beautiful but probably is not real. Bummer.

Hot fusion has already happened (my supposition) when Lockheed announced their interest in a compact fusion reactor. They have one up and running. That is why we seem to be lagging the rest of the world in everything.

We have already been to the stars!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: dfnj2015

positive COP (coefficient of performance - more energy out than in):

You did know that is impossible
So do the Japanese.
(bold by me to emphasis and to delineate)

Which part do you no understand: Test Results

What do you not understand about the output being greater than the energy used ?
And how that is an impossibility ...
Geez , for gosh sake learn a little about physics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join