It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Moon Jan 20th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
what do you think this signifies?

Will there be a massacre on that day? A blood sacrifice? Something like what we saw at that concert in Vegas not so long ago?

I've read before on ATS about things happening on these blood moon days/nights... some kind of sacrifice for the royal family and such.

Anything religious connected to it?

Nothing else to say really, just thought i'd bring it up and don't know where to post it so if in wrong place, mod's do move to appropriate forum. Please don't bin it as I'd like to see what people think aout this day on Jan 20th, some are calling it Wolf Blood Moon as it's the first one of a new year.
edit on CSTFri, 28 Dec 2018 09:22:47 -06000000003109x047x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I've read before on ATS about things happening on these blood moon days/nights... some kind of sacrifice for the royal family and such.

I've seen many threads suggesting that something will happen, if that's what you mean.
You won't have seen threads about anything that HAS happened, because nothing ever does.
It's just speculation based on the use of the word "blood" to describe the colour.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Funny that they can predict a blood moon yet they cannot predict who was going to win the Presidency here in America correctly.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well, based on bible prophecy it would appear that the Apocalypse should be happening now. However the 7 year agreement won't happen until 2021. But if you want something to happen I guess I could go say hi to the Jews.

A chosen one saying hi even the wrong one would probably set them off over there.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It signifies natural phenomena.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
How odd. I realized that there is another lunar eclipse in 2021. Right when the 7 year agreement is supposed to be signed by my timetable.

Quote. Tonight – January 20-21, 2019 – the full moon not only presents the first lunar eclipse of 2019 but also the year’s first supermoon. This will be the last total lunar eclipse to grace Earth’s sky until May 26, 2021.

link

It's the next one to worry about.
edit on 29-12-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Thanks for the reply.
edit on CSTSat, 29 Dec 2018 17:56:43 -06000000003105x043x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That's an interesting topic to speculate on. I never gave it much thought until recently.

There have been countless blood moons experienced on this planet. All the speculation stems from a prophecy in the book of Joel and Revelation. Both Joel and Revelation say the sun went dark and the moon turned blood red when the day of the Lord was at hand. Physically this combination can't happen. It takes the sun's light to make the moon red when the earth is in between them. What's interesting to note is that Matthew, Mark, Luke and Isaiah mention the same event but they all leave out the part about the moon turning blood red. All four of these books say the sun and the moon turned dark at the day of the Lord. This makes sense physically. You turn off the sun you automatically turn off the moon. What's interesting to note is that Matthew 24:30 gives a unique clue that all the rest leave out. He says, "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven." The light has to return a bit for this sign to be visible. Maybe the red condition happens right as the sign is perceived.

new topics

top topics

join