It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Code Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Anyone seen it?

It looks like it stole parts from the movies signal,matrix, and fringe. So it does not appear to be original what so ever , but does look watchable and possibly entertaining.

Cryptographer Alex Jacobs deciphers a satellite message that he believes is a warning from the future. Further incidents lead him to discover that the government and unearthly beings are watching him, so he must discover the truth about the warnings.

www.rottentomatoes.com...

edit on 051231America/ChicagoThu, 27 Dec 2018 18:05:02 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
They look a bit like the observers from Fringe. I will look for it and give it a watch if I find it

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I just watched that movie today. Good movie...i recommend it.

Aliens, time travel, codes, alternate time lines...and men/aliens in black visiting.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
They look a bit like the observers from Fringe. I will look for it and give it a watch if I find it

Its included in Amazon prime if you have it.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Looks like something I would love to see!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Its included in Amazon prime if you have it.

Thanks for the heads up! I will check it out when I have the time.

I'm always a sucker for movies like this... LOL

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Looks interesting and i love me some scifi so I will defintaltyly check this one out.
..downloading now.

Thank you OP.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Looks good ! Just put it on.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Anyone seen it?

It looks like it stole parts from the movies signal,matrix, and fringe. So it does not appear to be original what so ever , but does look watchable and possibly entertaining.

Cryptographer Alex Jacobs deciphers a satellite message that he believes is a warning from the future. Further incidents lead him to discover that the government and unearthly beings are watching him, so he must discover the truth about the warnings.

www.rottentomatoes.com...

Pretty good movie.

A look at ourselves and our realities as we perceive them .

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Great thanks for reporting back going to try to watch tomorrow

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Just watched it and it was pretty good. It is one of those low budget movies. The acting was pretty good and an interesting plot. I think the ending could of been better but it was worth the watch.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I saw this film a while back and thoroughly enjoyed it. I would also recommend ARQ.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Just watched it and it was pretty good. It is one of those low budget movies. The acting was pretty good and an interesting plot. I think the ending could of been better but it was worth the watch.

Watched it today and while the budget may have been low due to lack of over the top cgi effects i throughly enjoyed it.
The acting was great ,the plot and suspence was what made the film not cgi.

It was nice to get a break from the typical hollywood crap where the movie is primarly about the cgi instead of an actuul plot and NO PC or no one sided left leaning political crap was inserted to the movie. No over the top in your face girl power was thrown in eventhough it had 2 female lead characters, no male shaming, no pointless emphasis on any of the characters sexuality, or token racial card played. It was just about the story .

I recommend it if you are a true scifi junkie who cares more about plot than cgi. Note the cgi itself was good , but it didnt overtake the story ,it simply complemented the story. I hope more of these films are made.
edit on 571231America/ChicagoFri, 28 Dec 2018 22:57:13 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join