It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry belated Christmas everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Greetings and salutations, and festive cheers to all of you!

I have been remiss in not sending a greeting to the membership until now, but its been an eventful Christmas. I had my son from Christmas Eve, until the evening of Christmas Day, and therefore I have been busy prepping and otherwise engaged, unable to spend time here, hence the delay in this greeting.

However, without further ado, I want to take this late opportunity to hope that you all had a marvellous festive period, that you looked after those who were not having the best time possible, and that if you yourself were not having the best time, that you got the support and the love you needed in the end. Furthermore, I hope and pray that all of us here on ATS, regardless of who we are or what we think, have a happy, prosperous and productive New Year too. Once the hangovers are done, the singing and dancing ends, and the leftovers are gobbled up, try and take a little of the festivity with you in to the new year, because as every year which has passed before has taught me, you never know when you might need a little of that festive spark to get you through a crisis.

Much love to all of you, and my sincerest apologies for being tardy!

Onwards, dear friends. Onwards!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

And merry Christmas to you and happy new year to you!
I really hope you got quality time in with your kid!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Thank you kindly TrueBrit!

Edit: misread lol, glad you got some well needed family time.
edit on 27-12-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I did! It was an absolute delight to spend that time with him

He is thirteen now, so his enjoyment of things like the Santa mythos and related ideas is somewhat less than with younger kids, but he enjoyed himself, and it made me full of joy too, so I really could not have asked for much more than that!
Hell of a way to mark off another year, and a great way to prepare to start the next!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Heh... he is thirteen years of age, so hardly new! But it was nice to finally get to spend Christmas with him for once. We see eachother a lot, but its a special time of year, and although he has visited with his mother on Christmas, this was his first time sleeping over with us on Christmas eve, and something I hope to repeat in the future!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Not belated at all. The 12 Days of Christmas: Dec 25 till Jan 5.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Thanks TB. All the best to you and your loved-ones.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

top topics

join