It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000's of Asylum Seekers entered into the USA via Texas and New Mexico, since October...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Looks like 600 Asylum Seekers just over the last 3 days and 100's a day since October.
42,000 “family units” apprehended Texas and New Mexico, the article says, largest record amount ever.

Since October, ICE has been releasing 200 or more migrants a day to Annunciation House while the migrants work with their families to get a bus or plane ticket to join them elsewhere in the United States. The released migrants—mostly from Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador

www.texasmonthly.com...
edit on 26-12-2018 by dojozen because: .

edit on 26-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

I'm sure the 1st thing they'll be doing is applying for welfare. Yay us!

Maybe the new congress can make it so they can apply from their home countries. Save them the trip and we can just send them each a check every month.

Ooh, or even better. We can charter flights for them so they don't have to walk. Then we can bring everyone over to live off US taxpayers.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Maybe the new congress can make it so they can apply from their home countries. Save them the trip and we can just send them each a check every month.

Ooh, or even better. We can charter flights for them so they don't have to walk. Then we can bring everyone over to live off US taxpayers.

They will for sure, no doubt about it,

But, also, about what you said about the monthly check, maybe that's actually true.. At least for some of those countries that were completely taken down by US gov meddling, they are living in crap because the US caused it, in the first place, no need for them to come ask for better lives if there had not been intervention at all in the first place, right?

As much as you don't want to know or think about it, well that's a fact, they are reacting to the misery that was delivered some time ago, by US gov. So let's stop pretending it "just happened" and they were all s*hit holes all along, because that's not how it happened

Yo do understand that a lot of the meddling going on with other countries is so that the US remains on top, right?

Because you can't be at the top if someone else does better than you, so you must take them down before it happens, when you see them and their resources starting to raise
edit on 26-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

Lol
edit on 26-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
Annunciation House helps them with logistics and the paperwork...though there was mention in the article, that was to be a warning on when they released them into El Paso or something it says in the article.... the 600 in last 3 days, might be more than the daily average allowed or whatever agreement they have...

Would not sweat the bill, it is just money...way more to life than just money....think about what some of these families have been through and reason why they are coming here....try a little empathy.

Watched some of "The Corporation 2003" last night. At that time, a Honduran 13 yr old factory sewing worker, made $0.31 per hour...sure things have changed, though be real.

The USA been micro and macro managing Latin America for over a 100 years, not like they don't share the blame and responsibility for some of the woes that some of these countries are suffering from...be it political, economical, violence, etc
edit on 26-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

For sure, Obama and Clinton's State Dept. helped facilitate their corrupt governments. But it was the people who voted them in place and allowed them to remain in power.

You didn't see Americans fleeing Obama's banana republic, we rejected continuing his and Clinton's policies at the ballot box.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

For sure, Obama and Clinton's State Dept. helped facilitate their corrupt governments. But it was the people who voted them in place and allowed them to remain in power.

You didn't see Americans fleeing Obama's banana republic, we rejected continuing his and Clinton's policies at the ballot box.

Yes, but just the act of washing hands and say "someone else did it" when the country remains the same one and you have to be around a lot longer, and still remain in control of a lot of what's happening down there, is not how it should be, right?

If this are going to change maybe it's time to pay back instead of just saying i don't care i didn't do it, because in general the US as a whole did it, not just some politicians back then, it has been going on for more than 8 years for sure

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You're not eligible for most forms of welfare without a SSN.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

Yes, but just the act of washing hands and say "someone else did it" when the country remains the same one and you have to be around a lot longer, and still remain in control of a lot of what's happening down there, is not how it should be, right?

If this are going to change maybe it's time to pay back instead of just saying i don't care i didn't do it, because in general the US as a whole did it, not just some politicians back then, it has been going on for more than 8 years for sure

Um, no. The US, “as a whole” did not do it...whatever “it” is. When I start getting invited to vote with the house and senate, or attend CIA staff meetings, perhaps I’ll feel more responsibility. As of right now? I’m not responsible for any of it (again, whatever “it” is).

It’s pretty evident by the complete lack of technology development in the #hole countries of the world that they would be pretty much in the state they are now since they have no means of advancing. See African countries...or do you think the US is responsible for their conditions as well?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Because social security and welfare fraud isn't rampant among the illegal immigrant and "refugee" population in the US.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Got proof? Because the studies I've seen say that most undocumented immigrants end up paying more in to the system than they take out.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I agree with you. It is the correct and moral thing to do. If Jesus was here right now, that is what he would want you know? Free everything all the time! It's so kind and so modern and so SMART! We are all in love with everything!

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

edit on 26-12-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Got proof? Because the studies I've seen say that most undocumented immigrants end up paying more in to the system than they take out.

Wow , standard liberal propaganda.
And all you had to do was ask yourself one question
How ?
That would have prevented you from posting that
Denying ignorance
Why ?
Got nuthin better to do.

edit on 12/26/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Really? I had no idea, thats great! We should let a few hundred million in then. We'll be rich beyond our wildest dreams!

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Got proof?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Why didn't they make their own country rich?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Got proof?

They never do. We should overload them with the sources we repeatedly cite showing illegal immigration costs tax payers 100’s of billions a year, but they never read them anyways.

ETA: I guess I’ll start it off...Link
edit on 26-12-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I guess the countless millions we already send their countries doesn't count?

explorer.usaid.gov...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Really? I had no idea, thats great! We should let a few hundred million in then. We'll be rich beyond our wildest dreams!

Well, maybe not hundreds of millions, but the US has been allowing immigrants in by the millions since WWII...And now your the undisputed wealthiest & most powerful country on earth.

So yeah... technically your mass immigration policy has contributed to you being rich beyond your wildest dreams.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Trump tweeted a week ago that the border patrol has done a good job on security, stopping caravans, etc.

This large increase can't be true.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join