It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After searching for so long...

page: 1

join
share:
DC1

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
...I've run into ATS.

I've taken a look at Zedd's Handbook... now I feel confident enough to say 'Hi' to everyone (Hi everyone, newbie here!)

This 'Net niche' is awesome to say the least! I wish I had found it earlier, there is so much to read and catch up on... and learn.

Simon Gray, hats off to you and all the staff - I am impressed, and that doesn't happen very often

Dee

JAK

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hey DC1, welcome to ATS.

Jack

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Welcome and nice to meet you, im sure you wil have a good time here on ATS,

lol ill post this below in case you missed anything while reading the handbook

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

DC1

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thank you for the immediate welcome, Jack - do you know, when I registered in ATS I was almost rushing, as there were a couple of topics I wanted to read straightaway - and now... I'm overwhelmed by extraordinary information left right and center - and... I can't quite remember what my original quest was in the first place!

It truly is an excellent site. To me, it is.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, DC1!
Be sure to check out all the forums and related sites ATS has to offer. (see tabs at the top of the page) Feel free to drop a u2u message if you need help with anything, like avatars. I'll skip the links I have in my trick bag since you seem to be set for information already. Have fun & see you around!

DC1

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Asala, thank you too

Oh dear - I'll have to open up what... fifteen browser windows all on ATS to: read at least seven things (all together) I can't wait to get my eyes upon, respond to all these pleasant welcome posts, check out the ATS faq/rules/etc, figure out the avatar thingummy and...(

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DC1
Oh dear - I'll have to open up what... fifteen browser windows all on ATS to: read at least seven things (all together)

Not if you use Mozilla Firefox! You'll just have many tabs open in one window. It cuts CPU and memory usage and looks good doing it! Firefox is customizable with many different themes and extensions available!

Now that I'm done advertising... Welcome to ATS, DC1! Enjoy your stay... and dont forget BTS and PTS as nice alternatives to the usual talk on ATS.

Cya round!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

[edit on 2/26/05 by prophetmike]

DC1

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Spectre, Prophetmike... nice to 'meet' you all

Firefox? Ha! My PC has "Impediment Inside" and runs on coal...

Dee

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, DC1.

Enjoy the site.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hi all and sundry!

Hope you have fun DC1, I am. There is alot to learn here so take your time.

Got a prob u2me!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums!

Check out all the threads and ATS projects/reading material. Lots of knowledge to be gained!

DC1

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Parrhesia, Yekway, Sinnocent... I'm happy to join you all and appreciate the warm welcome, thank you

Parrhesia, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Caesar's 'Veni, Vidi, Vinci'? Just out of curiosity, by all means. Oh, and welcome 'aboard' couldn't be more appropriate! This site's er... 'pilots' definitely seem to know their stuff

I was noticing that most of everyone's left-hand images & personal quotes are just as intriguing as some of the actual topics! I'll have to level out and come up with something brainy too... although 'member upload is temporarily disabled', so I'm told...

I also believe I'm dragging this intro thread a little too far...!

DC1 - The Sea Won, the world is not my oyster -

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Welcome DC1! Yes, this is a great place, and I will warn you I have been here probably 8 months now and I still can't catch up on all the things I want to read here!

DC1

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Relentless, the first thing I've noticed is the amount of info provided and the lack of time to digest it all!

I am, though, thoroughly enjoying this place. Thank you for the welcome!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thats cool Dc1.

See ys around.

Have fun.

new topics

top topics

join