It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neurolace, symbiosis with the hive mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

my fan club is in full affect today, ya'll sure don't like being called out... snowflakes

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They would need to condition us first to understand what the frequencies emitted are implying. They have been toying with mind control of the masses for many generations now, first they must block our ability to reason so we cannot know their real intention.
We will no longer have a will of our own

This is all happening so quickly... and yes its nothing new. Just take a look at this old patent from 2003...
US 6,506,148 B2 "NERVOUS SYSTEM MANIPULATION BY ELECTROMAGNETIC FEILDS FROM MONITORS"
Link to this example.

BTW Toys, I do follow your threads. S&F.

-Driver

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Z32Driver

interesting thank you

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Z32Driver

originally posted by: rickymouse
They would need to condition us first to understand what the frequencies emitted are implying. They have been toying with mind control of the masses for many generations now, first they must block our ability to reason so we cannot know their real intention.
We will no longer have a will of our own

This is all happening so quickly... and yes its nothing new. Just take a look at this old patent from 2003...
US 6,506,148 B2 "NERVOUS SYSTEM MANIPULATION BY ELECTROMAGNETIC FEILDS FROM MONITORS"
Link to this example.

BTW Toys, I do follow your threads. S&F.

-Driver

And that does not even address the improved system, using digital signals and LED monitors and TVs can increase effectiveness of this manipulation. We bought the Plasma TV but do have LED monitors. I never keep the sound on though unless I am listening to a specific video I am interested in. The sound integration along with the light sequence is important for program, words tied to patterns in the LED. They can use signal combined with picture too, but that often does not work well with programming. I read about ten articles about this, these people doing this like to brag to their customers about how they can use the technology to sell products. But think....the government is actually a big customer, so are interests of people who want to control us. A simple signal we are programmed to think means truth can make us believe a lie is real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join