It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OH dear Alabama you may be sad soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
1960. lol

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Keep wishing on that star
One day it may come true
Not this year , though

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

LOL I bet you thought Tua was gonna win the Heisman too . HEHE,

OMG I was almost upset that they game him the most airtime during the ceremony. The dude is great but he is no Heisman compared to our dude. His suit was nice though but not as nice as Murray!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You forgot to mention who you are talking to?!

Also I was playing a game last night and someone with your name joined......was that you damnit?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
Lol.

You’re the same guy who claimed you were punched out by Barry Switzer in a public urinal — and doubled down saying it was true.

Jaylen Hurts beats Oklahoma by 2 touchdowns. If Tua plays, it’ll be over by half and you’ll wish Barry Switzer where present to finally punch you out.

This Bama team is the closest thing to the ‘01-‘02 Canes. They covered the spread in all but 2 games, and the smallest of those spreads was -14 against The Dawgs (who would beat OU by 10+).

They may not cover against Clemson, but Nick Saban is gonna embarrass OU. 💯

HAHA you remember that story! Trust me the dude is a penis lol.
Ive known him since I was a little kid same with “The sports animal” is you know who that is. And believe me Barry is not a nice man but fun to hang with. Kathy is also a big B word dude.

Both times I have met Barry he was nice to me. Once as a kid in 1985 and then again 2007 ,

I got to tell him my play . Been waiting for OU to run it every since lol.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
Lol.

You’re the same guy who claimed you were punched out by Barry Switzer in a public urinal — and doubled down saying it was true.

Jaylen Hurts beats Oklahoma by 2 touchdowns. If Tua plays, it’ll be over by half and you’ll wish Barry Switzer where present to finally punch you out.

This Bama team is the closest thing to the ‘01-‘02 Canes. They covered the spread in all but 2 games, and the smallest of those spreads was -14 against The Dawgs (who would beat OU by 10+).

They may not cover against Clemson, but Nick Saban is gonna embarrass OU. 💯

HAHA you remember that story! Trust me the dude is a penis lol.
Ive known him since I was a little kid same with “The sports animal” is you know who that is. And believe me Barry is not a nice man but fun to hang with. Kathy is also a big B word dude.

Both times I have met Barry he was nice to me. Once as a kid in 1985 and then again 2007 ,

I got to tell him my play . Been waiting for OU to run it every since lol.

Ahhh meetings him as a fan he seems nice. Knowing him as a person I can see why he was a great but is super penis like.... I am still mad about the bathroom incident(though I hold that as a badge of honor). But I will hold that back only because he won us some serious victories.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Not unless Santa leaves a defense under the tree for Oklahoma.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

You forgot to mention who you are talking to?!

Also I was playing a game last night and someone with your name joined......was that you damnit?

Probably not.
And , I knew who I was "talking to"
Thus the reason for posting anything at all

SEC RULES
You know that.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Should be a fun game to watch. I myself will be pulling for OU. I hope the steamroll the tide.

edit on 23-12-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Oklahoma has a good running game ?
They better hope so.
They may be able to run out the tunnels and onto the bus at halftime
The famous getaway

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I make it a point not talk big before a game like this one.

There is a reason why we still line up and play. You don't actually know what the outcome will be and right now, your mouth is writing checks OU may not be able to cash. They may win, and they may not, but talking trash before you know what's going to happen is never a good idea.

I wonder what your attitude would have been leading up to this Ambush? After all, you only had the best team ever in all of college football.

We'll see ... it's good for the league if you guys win this, but never count your chickens before they're hatched.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

a reply to: angeldoll

My ears are bleeding now and not for good music.....

I regret even clicking that.

Oh Sorry.

Try this one:

OOOOOOOKlahoma, where the Tide comes Rolling o're the plains!

eta: I'm just messing with you. I feel the same way about this game that I do every game.

They are just kids. I hope they all have a great day and play the best they can. I hope nobody gets hurt and there are NO INJURIES.
Whoever happens to play the best on this particular day, will win the game, and I will be proud of them.

It's nice when Alabama wins, but who ever beats them, has my respect and I'm happy for them.

And that's the truth.
edit on 12/23/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It should be cotton picking, not corn fed...

Roll Tide

Jaden

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

a reply to: angeldoll

My ears are bleeding now and not for good music.....

I regret even clicking that.

Oh Sorry.

Try this one:

OOOOOOOKlahoma, where the Tide comes Rolling o're the plains!

eta: I'm just messing with you. I feel the same way about this game that I do every game.

They are just kids. I hope they all have a great day and play the best they can. I hope nobody gets hurt and there are NO INJURIES.
Whoever happens to play the best on this particular day, will win the game, and I will be proud of them.

It's nice when Alabama wins, but who ever beats them, has my respect and I'm happy for them.

And that's the truth.

Dude you just hit a nerve lol

ManI want to come up with come back but TBH that was good and I can’t.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Has Oklahoma found a defense yet?

Does their QB have a good disability insurance policy?

Bama by 14.

Final 63-49 Bama.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Somebody is getting Rolled up. Told ya.

At least enjoy the hors d’oeuvres and party favors.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

What Sugar Bowl? If you’re referencing Deshaun Watson’s performance, a tip of the hat to Dabo and Bama’s kryptonite — Watson.

Outside of that, Saban just Rolled your Sooners, and if you think Saban is gonna let true freshman beat him, I’ve got a bridge in Brooklyn...never mind. I know it, and anyone with good eyesight knows it, Roll Tide 3-peat style (yes, you can take it to the bank it’s a wrap next year, too). Ultimate Saban mic drop. Get a defense you ‘Boomer Sooner’ losers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join