It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how its possible?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

it is, but sadly works of fiction have input the idea that paranormal = magic
nope, another word you can use is fortean phenomena

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

agreed once again

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

IDH isn't impossible to prove, we just need to contact the entity behind the phenomena, something that was done in the skinwalker ranch but sadly the results of the experiment are still classified

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

we have found a lot of habitable planets, its likely there are even more
are you sure we are that significant?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

john keel's research into the point pleasant hotspot, says otherwise

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The problem I have with things like string theory and other similar theories is that the act similar to the God of Gaps. We look at the universe and come up with various mathematical theories to try and make it work. Most of the solutions require made up things that we assume must be there because it's necessary to make the math work. None of these invisible variables can be proven any more than God can. They just simply must exist because they are required for the pet theory of the day to make sense.

Yet the world keeps getting bigger and bigger as our tech improves. We find smaller and smaller things and see things from further and further away. The math keeps changing the theories keep changing.

It's nice you want to believe we have some kind of understanding of quantum physics but that doesn't mean we do. Quantum computing could be working in ways we don't understand because we still can't see or measure some of the variables at work. We add extra dimensions to fill the gap and make a workable predictable mathematical model and assume it's right, but we've made similar mistakes in the past.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring. We've come a long way since Newton's apple.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

exactly, thats one of the problem with ETH, yet we have a bunch of reports wich describe clearly alive beings, so it's not A.I either

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

that would still be ETH, just with an even more ludicrious technology than FTL travel

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I am still watching the videos you linked. George Knapp is very good at thinking outside the box in order to think of the answers to most any question, and that is a good way to discover. He is good at it, and I think it makes him the best journalist on the planet. He doesn't shy away from these subjects, and there should be more who step up and do the same.

i used to think the same but he kicked the bucket by joining the TTSA hype train and still supporting bob lazar

I have personally seen inter-dimensional beings (demons) many years ago, and they can be almost anywhere. I don't know personally of any other inter-dimensional beings other than demons, or hell's angels, but they very well may exist. The ones I saw where evil and hate all of mankind.

oh my god! why when i start talking about interdimensional beings, the first thing that comes to the mind of people are demons?
demons are just another disquise used by the cosmic trickster, nothing more

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

because the data doesn't point to ETs, so whatever they are, its too weird to be ET, man-made or cryptoterrestrial

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Just because you cannot see something, does not mean it does not exist.

I don't simply believe we have some kind of understanding of quantum physics, but a fundamental connection to the quantum realm via our consciousness.

Thing is we have not come a long way since Newton's apple, where our understanding of gravity is concerned, we can tell you what it does, but not what it really is, and yet there is the force that binds the smallest atom to the largest galaxy.

edit on 23-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

welp actually nobody knows, right?
my closest encounter with the phenomena was a fleeting sight of a bulky shadowy thing beneath a lamppost

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

agreed

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

nope, because it doesn't exists, and no they saying they come from space doesn't counts, because they could be lying

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: james1947

not you again !!!!!!!!!!
i ain't even going to answer all this, because its going to cause a serious thread derailing

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

because the data doesn't point to ETs, so whatever they are, its too weird to be ET, man-made or cryptoterrestrial

I agree that some of the data does not point to ET, esp cases like Skinwalker ranch, but that is not to say that all ufos are not ET. We simply do not know, and that is the truth. Until we do, it could be anything.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlordReason for the skepticism is that government has deliberately created it.
Just ask the architects and engineers, to firefighters, commercial and military pilots, physicists and chemists, and former high government officials who have raised doubts about 9/11.

Why expend large amounts of money to lie and cover-up the phenomena, if it doesn’t exist.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

What about Skinwalker Ranch doesn't point to ET?

I mean, not saying this is necessarily true, but let's take humans and advance our technology to the point where resources and such aren't really a problem. We no longer need to work and everything is automated. So all we do is sit around #ing off since all that's left is filling the boredom that exists. Now look at the internet and our entertainment, look around you at all the trolls and at some of the other crap we entertain ourselves with? Now give us everything I've said with ridiculously advanced technology. We find a planet like earth with a bunch of primitives by our standards, we don't need any of their resources, and we spend most of our time dicking around trolling each other on the hyperreality web. So what do we do? We decided to turn some of that trolling and Jackassery on the natives. Now there are limitations since well there have to be rules to preserve the fun, and of course our more elite members of society get first dibs.

Now with such beings, what exactly about Skinwalker Ranch isn't possible? We can create beings that to all appearances exist out of mid air using plasma, have them act and do whatever we want, all while we sit around in our invisible space ships when really bored.

Planetary trolling, considering some of the bored people out here today, imagine the future versions of them. What about it would be so implausible an explanation for the happenings at skinwalker ranch?

Not saying it is, but is my favorite pet theory.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The paranormal is simply something awaiting scientific normalisation. At every point in human existence, we have always thought of ourselves as being at the height of scientific knowledge, or as close as we could be, whilst continually pre-supposing swift explanations for the as yet unknown at each stage. Similarly, scientific authority regarding those unknowns will likely be historically mocked and belittled 150-200 years down the line. And so the cycle will continue. Logically forever, because human nature dictates that we must ALWAYS be the pinnacle of top doggery.

I suspect that scientific normalisation could very well encompass a Vallee-friendly interdimensional explanation, but that itself may take another 200 years to even begin to comprehend. Perhaps 1000 years. But we're impatient and greedy creatures, almost feeling paranoid and worthless if such a verification outlives our present age span - hence those pre-suppositions where Theories have yet to become Facts, although authorities dress them up as reality in the meantime.

I've had a few early-Xmas gins tonight, so Gawd knows if that waffle made any sense!
Apologies if it didn't.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

To every other sentient and potentially sentient species in the known universe, we are the aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join