It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe is mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
what you think of your friends changes who your friends are, what you think of your finances changes how you manage them, everything you think influences the world around you

if you change your mind the world around you adapts and conforms to this change. what if you decide to go back to school and learn a new skill?

you focus on that education, learn a new skill, make more money, change the way you manage that money, buy a new home, marry a wife, have kids

one thought literally changed the entire world around you

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Bravo, well said.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I've been on the outside looking in, also this universe isn't everything, but we are everything in this universe

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Well no. We are less than 5%.
source

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

according to the reductionist, who are wrong

but if you believe the same scientist they will tell you we both exist and non exist at the same time, blinking in and out of existence
edit on 22-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

It's really hard to put some of the physics and math into proper English. Try to read it, with "like that but different" in mind.
You'll see that's all just metaphors trying to describe something new we discovered.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

change discovered to create and you will be more on the right path

You'll see that's all just metaphors trying to describe something new we create.

as an example
edit on 22-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

No there's proof it's real. Is a theory created to describe real findings somehow magically creating the findings? No.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

one day you will understand, that day may not be in this lifetime

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Haha, you're funny.
Always directly for the player not the ball.
The universe is much more complex than matter. You are matter.
That doesn't mean you are everything and you can create everything. There are 95% we can barely perceive.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Actually, mind is only the third of seven levels of the spiritual cosmos. All seven levels are mapped by 91 overlapping Trees of Life (Etz Chayim) and the subtle realms of thought are mapped by Trees 15-21.
See
smphillips.mysite.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

reductionist will never understand the true nature of the universe which is why all of their creations (discoveries) are accident's

it's ok, the reductionist will eventually be thought of in the same way that we think of other archaic civilization's in todays age

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Explain to me, in your words please, what is a "reductionist"?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

www.princeton.edu...

The whole is equal to the sum of its parts

One say they will realize they are creating science and not discovering it and then everything will change

We will have a new science

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Well I guess I'm guilty.
Call me reductionist. Now what?

Sciences are not fabricating stories out of thin air. In real research you always have something to back it up. Real events.
Sure they are theories and not fundamental facts, but the best we have at the moment.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Very very nice toys.

Now what do you think? Which would you choose? The golden rule to treat others as you would like to be treated or do as thou wilt and give everyone free will, thus receiving it in return. One rule to demand respect from others or one rule to give respect, or at least to not interfere with others free will if they themselves are not interfering with the free will of others?

How will you shape your reality?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

it would be the world awakening to the fact that we are all one, the same and we all form a larger part of a greater whole

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
what you think of your friends changes who your friends are, what you think of your finances changes how you manage them, everything you think influences the world around you

if you change your mind the world around you adapts and conforms to this change. what if you decide to go back to school and learn a new skill?

Every choice a person makes dictates the alternate World they parallel into. Law of Attraction. So you change absolutely nothing. Your spirit simply parallels into another version of Earth where your spirit fits in better.

Bad people jump into realities where the world slowly descends into a miserable world A.K.A NWO, Nazi Brown shirt regime.

Good people jump into realities where they ascend into worlds where money is irrelevant and love is all that matters.

Only one choice (path) will take us back to Absolute Heaven (YHWH) whilst all the others will never be perfect.
All other heavens (Vahalla etc) will be terminated during Yahushua's 1000 rule.
edit on 23-12-2018 by Rapha because: totally smashed

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I'm changing the way I think about my knees. I can't wait to see the results!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

"one thought literally changed the entire world around you"

Only from your own perspective.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join