It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States added to list of most dangerous countries for journalists

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

No politician had anything whatsoever to do with journalist deaths in the US. None, so why would any honest person imply they did?

I don't think the article did so. You have a different opinion.

Since nothing he did caused the deaths, why even state that?
Because I can.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I've seen stupid things before, I do own a mirror.

But this is the most insipid, ludicrous, vapid, self-serving pile of horse droppings I have ever seen.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Freedom of speech as in the concept that a man can speak his mind and call bullsnip on those who warrant it (such as "reporters" from CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, etc.)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Since nothing he did caused the deaths, why even state that?

The Narrative™ demands it.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Freedom of speech as in the concept that a man can speak his mind and call bullsnip on those who warrant it (such as "reporters" from CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, etc.)

Ah. In that case, congratulations, you just practiced your freedom of speech.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

But did you practice your freedom of listening and thinking?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Yes.

I always pay very close attention to everything you say.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Sorry, but you forgot to include FoxNews.

To be fair they are as partisan as any of the others. A pox on all their houses.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It is obvious the impression they intended to leave.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I play a game around here, it's a fun game and I am pretty decent at it, but the simple truth is I haven't watched FOX in many years nor have I ever attempted to defend them. They are as liberal and Narrative defensive as any of the other news agencies out there... but they manage to piss off people I enjoy watching foam and fuss, so I tend to leave them out of direct criticisms of the news. They were dead to me when they kissed Obama's ass for a couple of months to get him to sit down for a softball interview with O'Reilly 9 years back.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I suspected that hence the
and

It's hard to find a source to trust anymore. A bird flies into the window of the Oval Office and they try to blame it on the current resident. Both sides do it and the media happily plays the game.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I play a game around here, it's a fun game and I am pretty decent at it, but the simple truth is I haven't watched FOX in many years nor have I ever attempted to defend them. They are as liberal and Narrative defensive as any of the other news agencies out there... but they manage to piss off people I enjoy watching foam and fuss, so I tend to leave them out of direct criticisms of the news. They were dead to me when they kissed Obama's ass for a couple of months to get him to sit down for a softball interview with O'Reilly 9 years back.

6 Multinational Corporations own the MSM and every one of them support Globalism. Yet, those who scream the loudest about the evil 1% promote the agenda of these Corporations!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Birds really, really like the president?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Thanks for the interesting conversation Phage

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Birds really, really like the president?

The Burds certainly do.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The Byrds probably don't.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well, some turkeys do like the Presidents for pardoning them. Safest place for turkeys around Thanksgiving is the White House lawn.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Well, some turkeys do like the Presidents for pardoning them. Safest place for turkeys around Thanksgiving is the White House lawn.

...Only if Roger Clinton and/or Billy Carter aren't around. Either of them could go from hand feeding turkeys to plucking and roasting them on a pit fire in the Rose Garden in a matter of minutes.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter Yes, unfortunately, I agree with this list, and I think it refers not only to journalists but also to simple tourists. The only moment is that I do not quite agree that it was included in the US list. As far as I know, the United States of America is pretty safe for journalists. With Mexico I totally agree, my friend was working as a journalist on a channel where a new show was opened, about travel in different countries. He had left for Mexico to film a report on local tourism and natural monuments that attract tourists. During this time he was abducted along with the cameraman. The kidnappers sent a letter to the television channel to pay money to get them back. After what he had told me, the television channel had paid money and my friend returned home. It was a strange case for us all. I think www.travelsafe-abroad.com... is very low.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join