It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do mods remove posts when it is just bickering banter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm talking about threads when it is just Brits, usually the bickering is banter like you'd have at the pub.
We give each other #e, it's not taken as 'ill mannered' or rude, it's how we would talk in the pub, banter.
Mods need to chill out in my opinion, the bickering is usually just a laugh but deleting posts when members disagree is over the top. I have had posts deleted in the last few days when I know the person I responded to would just have laughed by what I posted...same if we had been having a pint and playing pool.
...I know this thread will be deleted for daring to question mods, but come on guys, some of you are way too quick to delete...learn to understand British banter.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

😭😢

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn
I'm not at the stage of crying yet...but maybe soon lol

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Mod moves in mysterious ways and any public discussion is pointless and forbidden, as it should be. Got a gripe? PM.

edit on 21/12/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Do not question the Dark Lords.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Verboten!! Nien in frage stellen mods!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

If you have an issue with any action taken by a Moderator, Administrator or the Owners PM us or contact us through a complaint. The reasons for actions are never discussed with anyone other than the member involved.

The reasons are not always obvious, but are done by consensus and based on the rules we all agreed to follow when we joined this privately owned board.

Answered and closed.

top topics

join