It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 2012 aliens come back?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Now I personaly have no freaking Idea what the year 2012 has in store for the world but I know that theres highly speculated ideas somehing is gonna happen with all these threads and so forth.

But I herd many times in my life that if we wish strongly on something negative or postive it may just happen and with all this negativity of dooms day your own words are gonna bring Armagedon People!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by george54075407
i like your view lucid do you mean that jesus could come back as a spirit?
dont worry hes on ignore

Thanks.

I believe he was Jesus The Christ and not Jesus Christ. I base this on many readings, many in which were gnostic texts withheld from later iterations of the Bible, and I base it on my intuition.

What I mean by this is that I believe Christ is a state of being. A state of enlightenment if you will. I believe Jesus was enlightened (the anointed one) and I believe Christ was the title he was giving as a result of that attainment. Furthermore I believe, again based on my readings of the supressed gnostic texts, that Christhood is a state of being that anyone can potentially attain if they are on the path of The Christ. Yes, in essence I am saying anyone can be the Christ. So that is what I meant by Jesus the Christ can return.

Many of these texts that I am refering to have conversations that Jesus had with Mary and his Apostles. These have been posted on ATS before. I can find them if you're interested.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
If ancient Egypt claimed that Aliens / gods will come back in 2005 did you make sure that they knew about Jesus ? if you ask me why about Jesus, simple logic has it that the year 1 has something to do with Jesus.
In other words if anybody claims that Egypt claims year 2005 make sure that they had the source to know exactly when year 1 was for our era.
Do you see some sort of scam in the air ?
Too many money making scams out there which by simple logic can be eliminated in order to gain access to correct info.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I didn't mean to hurry or anything
was just a mistake , since seems i don't care much if they come back today or next millenium. i know they are howering around whenever they please.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
After i read the Bible i came to the conclusion that besides the texts we can see there is something more ,that religions try to control.
Would appreciate to read some of the texts you talk about.
If you came to such conclusion based on those texts or not i do not know .
Myself i have a very close to that opinion about Jesus. He has no reason to return to this planet when he does the humans will all be able to understand his message. Only science will discover the truth about Jesus and the reason why he show humanity the human condition. We are close to know the truth but science does suppress as much as religions do.
Is rather nice to see that some people can gain a serious prostective about this temporary life on earth.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well, I take these kind of predictions with a grain of salt. Way back in 1999 everyone was talking about the worldwide panic that would spread come the new millenium. Everyone was bracong for worldwide chaos as everything run by PC's was to have begun to shut down. But we all know Y2K was all just a scare tactic of the mind and not an actual manifestation of a real crisis.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
Well, I take these kind of predictions with a grain of salt. Way back in 1999 everyone was talking about the worldwide panic that would spread come the new millenium. Everyone was bracong for worldwide chaos as everything run by PC's was to have begun to shut down. But we all know Y2K was all just a scare tactic of the mind and not an actual manifestation of a real crisis.

This prediction is different. It was predicted by loads of ancient civilisation and not a load of computer people who get it wrong all the time. I believe that some of the same civilasations predicted the solar eclipse aswell im not sure where i read this but i will try to find a link.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

This prediction is different. It was predicted by loads of ancient civilisation and not a load of computer people who get it wrong all the time. I believe that some of the same civilasations predicted the solar eclipse aswell im not sure where i read this but i will try to find a link.

Hmmmm....a solar eclipse is one thing, but total planetary destruction is a different matter altogether.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen

Hmmmm....a solar eclipse is one thing, but total planetary destruction is a different matter altogether.

The point im trying to get at is that they have been succesful in predicting events in the past so they are not full of bullsh*t

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Not totally, yes. But Solar Eclipses are in the realm of concrete science, the Armageddon is not. I wholeheartedly believe the destruction of life on Earth will most likely be a man made thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
you mentioned the solar eclipse being science
how do you believe that these ancient civilisation had an access to science this complicated without modern day technology?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

you mentioned the solar eclipse being science
how do you believe that these ancient civilisation had an access to science this complicated without modern day technology?

Well, they did have a primitive knowledge of mathmatical equations I believe. It would have been easy for them to chart the ocuremces of eclipses and detect a pattern. Therefore they could make an educated assumption of when the next eclipse would be.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This has SO been discussed a million times here....did anyone try the search feature to add to an existing thread?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
an assumption to the hour?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

an assumption to the hour?

????? elaborate please

There are way too many to list, but here are a few. It's customary to add to an existing thread rather than start a new one, per agreement

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
This has SO been discussed a million times here....did anyone try the search feature to add to an existing thread?

Indeed there is many, many threads relating to this.

Is ATS paying you to say that LadyV? I wonder if I did a search on how many times you have said that in just the last month how many threads I would find lol. I mean no disrespect. It's just something I have observed.

Anyways, it was for that very reason that I didn't address the topic of the thread in my posts.

*Edit: LadyV if you had read the post that was directly prior to your first post, and the one that directly followed it, then you would have known george54075407 was responding to Reptilian_Queen and not you.

If you would have read our posts you would have also taken notice to how this thread had evolved. Perhaps not one of the most insightful or informative threads but it still evolved to something different then what your're speculating. I agree this thread should have never been made. It could have been avoided by the search feature. Still we were in a semi-unique discussion.

[edit on 092828p://27u18 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
ok then feel free to end the discussion

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The reason I think science supresses findings in religion is because it has found them to be true and satan being in control of the world at the moment and especially our US, he wants non-believers like you to keep your views as is so that you may join him in the lake of fire. And he is also counting on yours and anyone elses next post which will probably contain an insult towards me and if it doesnt well thats because I told you you would. Have fun a burnin

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
just an observation.
every topic i have posted so far you have found some sort of derogatory comment to use against me. do you have an issue with me?

[edit on 27-2-2005 by george54075407]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

just an observation.
every topic i have posted so far you have found some sort of derogatory comment to use against me. do you have an issue with me?

[edit on 27-2-2005 by george54075407]

Absolutely not! If it has been that way, I apologize! Have they all been about repeat posts? It's pet peeve of mine as most here know! I'm sorry if it has looked that way, but no, I have no issues with you at all...

I have to leave for work, but when I get home tonight, I'll do a search and see what it is I have said on all your posts...
Be back with ya...

[edit on 2/27/2005 by LadyV]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join