It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearest UFO I've ever seen.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This is the clearest UFO I've ever seen. I took these stills from the video which is pretty shaky but considering the guy was trying to get as close as he could to the object, guess can't blame the shaky footage which can be seen in the video at bottom of this post. I'm telling ya this is something solid, not a balloon, bird or swamp gas. Can clearly see the solid object with what looks like fuel burst of some kind or possibly sun reflection on some stills. Anyway I'm going to post some stills here and it looks horseshoe shaped! Doesn't look like any of our planes that we know of.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That is really strange. Very interesting! It doesn't look like a typical UFO.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
You said "not a balloon", but to me (at least in these images) it looks like it could be a shaped mylar balloon.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Aside from it clearly being a number 4 foil balloon...that's actually some good camera work.

edit on 21-12-2018 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Sometimes I hate when you guys are guys are right, it just kills the mystery.

PS. The light source that looks like some type of engine is constant as the thing move around. So it look like sun light reflecting off a shiny balloon.

edit on 21-12-2018 by MorpheusUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This is a "Plasmoid Anomaly" visit this site: www.youtube.com... Hundreds of photos of similar objects, explanation of how you can spot them yourselves with a fair investment, a lot of time and technical competence on your part. Try to debunk this without trying the well defined, repeatable experiment. With all the evidence there is no serious follow up by government or main stream science. Skeptics seed to preserve their narrow view of reality, you know, no climate change, no "anomalies", no nothing save for a narrow world view.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It does look like a silver Mylar balloon with the reflection of a setting sun reflecting off it, however the comments under the Youtube video are classic. lmao!

It's difficult to tell what it really is because there is no point of reference, and the camera work is really unstable, but interesting.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is why I love ATS.

Please never stop looking up and taking great photos

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well, this was fun while it lasted! 😂 👌

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
Well, this was fun while it lasted! 😂 👌

no no no... this is the clearest ufo from aliens whom are visiting the earth every day. this is not reflections.

and the earth is flat, and the moon is a hologram, and reptilians are our gods.

heres Tom with the weather.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Sometimes I hate when you guys are guys are right, it just kills the mystery.

PS. The light source that looks like some type of engine is constant as the thing move around. So it look like sun light reflecting off a shiny balloon.

Doesn't look like that balloon actually.... well it does a little but not exactly as it's not a clear H symbol in the photos, it's more of a horseshoe shape!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I had a laugh at those comments aswell.

But as to the Anomaly... to me it does look pretty solid and if it was a H Symbol and the 2 lines which completre the H have been busted then how does the balloon still float? It could be an n i guess but what's that at the top of it sticking out?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

no no no... this is the clearest ufo from aliens whom are visiting the earth every day. this is not reflections. and the earth is flat, and the moon is a hologram, and reptilians are our gods.

Well, if you are just going to come on here and state the obvious....

You forgot that space is fake and so is gravity, too.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tombaccei

This is a "Plasmoid Anomaly"

No, it isn't.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tombaccei

Possibly a cluster of different type ufo orbs in flight formation. Good catch

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
This is why I love ATS.

Please never stop looking up and taking great photos

The balloons are out there.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton
Indeed, but nice to get a simple definitive answer.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Looks like a Mylar balloon to me , looks can be deceptive but I think that is what it is.
How hard can it be to focus on a slow moving object ?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Did you bother looking at the youtube videos? I guess not since most of them defy any rational explanation. But, don't bother. I'm leaving now for a saucer ride.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
oops... next post
edit on 21-12-2018 by LedermanStudio because: double post edit

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join