It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me something about yourself no one would believe

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Zecharia Sitchin invited me to meet him for breakfast in NYC in order to discuss a very cool project with me.
I'd read all of his books when I was a kid, so I agreed to meet him.

After one of the most fascinating meetings I had ever had...I agreed to consider his proposal and to continue discussing it with him.

After returning home, I called him a couple of times over the following weeks with no answer...leaving VMs.

His assistant finally returned my call to tell me Sitchin had passed away.

What seemed so odd at the time, was that his death was announced to the media quite a while after he had actually died.

In reality, it appears my meeting with him was only a week or so before he died.
When we met, the man was in excellent health and vigor for a man in his 80's...and his mind was as sharp as a tack.
I really regret not being able to work with him further.

edit on 28-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I once knocked back going out for a drink with a now very rich and famous female vocalist of the band Texas thinking it was a joke .

Years later i would pass a very young Kylie Manougie on a staircase at a nightclub and wonder why 7ft men were acting all weird and following this little lassie who looked 14 . she was not yet famous in the uk

I once was invited for a drink in the vip area with female foreign movie stars nearly 20 years my senior who i had never heard off and were middle eastern and i did go

The walk of shame these days is going back to the bottle recycling with all my empty beer and spirit bottles

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam
No way haha! Cool story man, I snogged Daniella Westbrook in a club when she was famous on Eastenders, she had a bad coke habit lol

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

could of shagged her for a gram in the pub loo

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
Lol I was off my nut dancing don't reckon my shagging skills would have been that good...tasting her lips was a good enough claim to fame for me!

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LongArmLugh
a reply to: IAMTAT

I personally don't dispose of them, that duty belongs to the Classis division. I belong to the Liber division, it is my job to provide the Miles division with information. The Miles division is the group that actually goes out and hunts them down and captures them.

Honestly, my job isn't as interesting as it sounds. I pour over thousands of pages of local news articles in order to find hints of where demons might be active. For instance, if I read something about high infant mortality rates in a small African village where previously there were no problems with infant mortality rates, it's my job to go out and talk to the people there to see if I can find anything out.

Mostly, though, in an instance like that it's my job to rule everything out that wouldn't be a demon like water quality, whether the diets of the people there are healthy, if there is a disease outbreak like Malaria, etc. I typically travel under the guise of a member of the Red Cross in order to do this.

99 times out of 100 things turn out to have perfectly logical, physical reasons.
Are there "boots on the ground" in the current ebola outbreak? There is so much complexity at work in this current outbreak; rebels, elections, malaria, ebola, tradition, vaccinations, treatments, it's baffling to me. It is even more baffling that the U.S. isn't involved and is not really reporting the event as well.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join