It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that the illuminati planned terrible events many years ago to bring down our culture

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Haha.....Bingo!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Proof that the illuminati planned terrible events many years ago to bring down our culture

Is all over ats if you search.

I like this thread though. Good addition to the database.
edit on 20-12-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
www.cia.gov...
compound/53/53ADD6A9C9DA06BE7D8C954FCF7BAFD4_Smoking.Gun.Proof.-.Illuminati.Planned.to.Bring.Down.Our.Culture..4.of.5.pdf

this is a pdf file

I found this article on the CIA website while i was researching the other OP i was doing and found it very interesting.
I am going to make this short and sweet as although i couldn't find if it has been discussed before i suspect it has.

the article is basically warning us that the illuminati are out to get us and only if we repent our sins and join the forces of the J man will we be saved.

this is mental, do the CIA post any nonsense or is this just SS kidology i dont know tbh but o brought it here for dissection anyway.

"The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you
understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is
being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing
in your daily news!!
Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!"

"For four articles, we have been studying the remarkable accuracy of Steve Jackson's Illuminati Card Game,
researched from 1990-1994 and published in 1995. As you can easily see, Jackson knew Witchcraft very well
in general and he knew the Illuminati Plan to Produce Antichrist very well specifically. Jackson knew the
individual parts of the plan to bring down the Old World Order so that the Kingdom of Anti-Christ (New
World Order) could be established.
These Illuminati cards very closely parallel Cutting Edge teaching for the past 12 years! The plan to produce
Antichrist is ongoing and is apparently getting close to the end. The beginning of World War III seems
imminent.
Are you spiritually ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? This is the reason
for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies to
warn and protect your loved ones. Once you have been thoroughly trained, you can also use your knowledge as
a means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to use it many times, and have
seen people come to Jesus Christ as a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many
souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk
with Him, you need to immediately ask Him for forgiveness and for renewal. He will instantly forgive you, and
fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of prayer and personal
Bible Study"

now i cant get back to the site with this info on it..... weird!

Really?

Steve Jackson games is evidence? Car Wars is real! Look out for the O.G.R.E., aim for the tracks!

SMDH

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Yawn - Jesus has been coming dying in 30 A.D.

Jesus, Jehova, Jupiter, Mary, Ishtar etc are composite characters created by your true Masters to keep you busy; thereby not claiming your true Godhood.

Take away these false gods and reclaim your birthright.

You are Gods!

You are co-Creators.

Throw off the shackles.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
what... what culture?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

That is a very interesting reply. If you look closely under the covers, it almost appears our interpretation of this reality is 180 degrees off. If you look at the philosophy of 'do as thou wilt', it will bring more peace and harmony to our interactions than anything else. Maybe the original christian/gnositc teachings also elevated the soul and interpersonal relationships, but that message was corrupted very early on.

Do you think all of these groups have the same group of people at the core? There are just different names and apparent separations to fool us. They all answer back to the same core whether cia, cfr, central banks, bis, illuminati, masons, jesuits, they all are directed from the same group with individual purposes. They are many because our attention is limited.

What do you think their main goal is? Do you think their efforts will further elevate us and ultimately thwart their own plans? Are they even human?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

yeah i would say there is an unknown group controlling the rest, it makes sense because they have endured so long without them destroying each other. for me the main goal is confusion and to stop us looking within, they dont want us using our imagination and need to keep the fear factor going, they certainly dont want us coming together and thinking together,
they want to direct our thinking.
as far as the guy that made the card game, he basically did chaos magick, whether he knew or not, id say he was oblivious to it if i was to guess, it would be easier that way.

the only solution for us, is to change how we see things.

do you notice if theres a plane crash, or a dog attacking a child, or a boxer dying in the ring, things you dont see that often, then it happens two or three times, well thats because it is in our consciousness, and we make it happen by it being on our minds, war on terror was a phrase that put two things into our conscious. war and terror, just an example of directing our conscious for their means.

im just no sure whether we can all be happy though, the reason they at the top may keep us in fear could be a balance thing, but like i say..... im just learning.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

haha awesome.....you would think i would know that by now ! Cheers man .... i cant click anything right now lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join