It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Talks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

love is evil spell it backwards al show you.
i love to live the vile evil veil of life.

if i showed you an image of an upside down bus would you recognize it as being a bus.

your unconscious see things as images not words, these images create feelings, unconscious ones that filter through to conscious.

live evil love evol, creates confusion within.

i adore.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

i agree

maybe the prison is self imposed

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

I beilveve in the soul. Kinda with the viewing of John Lear

Earth is a prison for souls. We all come from different places across the universe. .. hell is earth and if you don't pass the test on earth you are reincarnated back on Earth to try again.

If you pass then you goto the 4rh dimension . Or heaven as some people may call it.

I don't know. Maybe if you could explain, why Earth is a prison? Because what you identify as "4th dimension" is in no way proven science. That's also very vague. Or heaven. What does that mean to you?
I would only use that word if you talk about a broad brush like "the left" or "Nazi". Celebrate the individual. They're people just on a different path. What is "hellbound" or reincarnation to you is another ones free choice. You don't know what tasks god asigned to them and for what reasons. Maybe they struggling means they're researching and connecting to god really hard. Overdose hard.
Religions and drugs always walked hand in hand. But they knew what they did. What, when and how.
Today we call them psychonauts. It's true.

Look at what you did to me, that's how far I drift off trying to answer your question. Please be more specific.

<< 1   >>

join