It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Talks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Let's be nice and think like fishes think:
Fishes against the stream.
I wonder what world that'd be?
Fishes against the stream!
There's a war outside, with walls
of terror, craziest thugs, in short:
Craziest water streams. And we are?
Give me enough money to live!
So hard against the stream.

How am I your enemy, I don't even know you, dude.
You never crossed my stream
What's wrong with you treating me like an enemy, dude?
Fishes against the stream.
That's all I know, that's how I know you, my lord.
You just crossed my stream.
Now get the # over thyself, I have no lord.
I know, I know, you talk about god
I am just
A fish against the stream! So excuse me
I am fighting for my life!

edit on 19-12-2018 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

If you didn't have enough money to live how is it that you are alive to write this thread?
edit on 19-12-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

There's surviving and there is living. I survived.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You survived what exactly? Life?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

And other catastrophies.

I survived love.
Growing up.
The end of some of my dreams.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Can you explain how you 'survived love'? I really have no idea what that means - do you?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I once was very much in love. It ended. I survived.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't get it. Thought it was going to be about the soul.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Good, exactly. Now let's see if you can figure out how it's all connected to the "soul"? What is a soul? What is consciousness?
Are you happy? I don't know you, but I hope you're happy.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I know you got Soul.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Let go and follow the stream, you won't drown, the ego will kick and scream its way into submission if you let it go. It's the difference between living and surviving (I say surviving but it's really self-destruction disguised as survival).

edit on 19-12-2018 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Fish within a universal stream and within it we all swim.
Perhaps why they are called ships...

Were the spirits created with religion or back when science says the universe begin

Is the GOD of many names worshipped by humans truly a monotheistic God?
Or are these names associated with advanced CREATOR Creations that have visited the planet from beyond?

Is my CREATOR then their CREATOR? So then does this question challenge god? Does that make me a malevolentdemon or benevolentangel for seeking information/knowledge for Existence cause?

Are we all connected & contained within a simulation in one way or another designed to drain or manage our spiritual, soul or Internal energy?
And... If we encountered those who manage or control said hypothesized simulation would these beings appear as advanced artificial intelligence or robots to unaware CREATOR Creations? Or to you and me?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It not the stream that scares me, it the huge drop due to a waterfall at the end of it if one doesn't push for calmer waters.

Something our so called leaders an elites can't do because they can't swim on their own since they are to dependent and ain't strong enough to go against the current of time.
edit on 19-12-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Like relation-ships? Ccomunication from 2 up creates ships.
The universe's "dark matter and dark energy" are both consciousness & proto-matter. A bridge between consciousness and matter. The fundamental interconnectedness of all things is an universal truth. And consciousness lives in a different dimension, a different layer of consciousness speaking of a full machine like body which is at the same time a huge consciousness beings, which have a lot less consciousness. Like dogs.
There are so many cultural techiques they can't use.
Is that only intellect? Or is that a person, some life which brings me great joy in interacting from face to face? That's the true difference in standpoint between vegetarian and meat eaters. How much do I value consciousness? If I eat a cow or a dog is not such a huge difference. But whales! Oh wow whales are big and old! Have a lot of brain and not much to do but drifting through the waters having some fun. Imagine how much space they have for the grey matter in combination with the energy floating through it, a lot of room for deep thoughts. A lot of consciousness would have here a lot of room.
Different, yes.
But not higher or lower in any hierarchy. That's a psychological construct. A thing of the consciousness.
Which is in a way what I think came before matter back then in the state of singularity. And the beauty of it is: in combination with black holes, through a dark hole you were born through a dark hole you'll go.
Imagine ancient humans reaction to that epiphany. And bamm: religion.
The soul is a function it organises through intellect and all living things generate it.
You sexy pile of cells

But it's different there are different experiences the same matter consciousness combination chemically, but not in the specifics. There it is a different layer of possible combinations. Suddenly new beings, a bacteria, a plant, ... there is basically nothing which wouldn't be alive = carries consciousness.
They generate you. Your brain is just a router.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

There's more than one group we should keep our eyes on.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

O there plenty to watch out for, a billion ways to die and very rarely can one get to choose how they go out, and even rarer not die without any regrets.

The elites are mighty, and are claim to be gods among men, yet they still fear death, the gangs say they have fidelity only ending to be cannibilize
one an other, and terror give birth to the greatest of terrors...love.

edit on 19-12-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2018 by Specimen because: Dam spellchecker

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I beilveve in the soul. Kinda with the viewing of John Lear

Earth is a prison for souls. We all come from different places across the universe. .. hell is earth and if you don't pass the test on earth you are reincarnated back on Earth to try again.

If you pass then you goto the 4rh dimension . Or heaven as some people may call it.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I believe in something similar but I would never call Earth "prison". She's a beauty.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I've always had the inkling that we keep returning to the Earth to stop whatever's trying to cage us here, wake people up who can't wake up. Or, it could be that we just die and that's the end of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join