It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really looking for Bin Ladin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I dont believe that our "govt" is truly attemting to capture Osama. The longer he roams free the longer Mr.Bosh can extent this so called war on terror. And im almost positive those tapes bin laden periodically releases are a fabrication of our government aswell! What do you all think? oh and btw im new to this site just wanted to say hello.

[edit on 26-2-2005 by _Uforia_]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Do an ATS search on bin laden. You will find many discussions already on the subject you are speaking of.

My opinion? No, they aren't looking very hard..as Bush stated once, "We really don't think much about him and don't care where he is"

Of course he later backtracked.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There are alot of reports that Bin Laden died, do a search for threads by me there is one on here somewhere I posted that discusses it.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Remember this:

As long as Western Civilization is paralyzed in fear, it is easily controlled and like a lamb to the slaughter, bled without complaint.

Bin Laden may actually exist, but there is no 'real' hunt, just the orders handed to our poor military to 'hunt' him down.

If there were a REAL threat to the United States then the border with mexico would be patrolled and 10,000 illegals a day, tons of drugs and weapons would be stopped.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
exactly thats my point exactly...and the longer the majority of people beleive in this war and all the bull poured out by the bush administration the longer this will continue...well they atleast found those wmd's they were lookin for that gives me some hope i suppose....oh wait ....there were no wmd's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bastards

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
why bush cant find osama?

because he is not looking right!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Good points about the people running things benefitting from this "war on terror."

I don't know if anyone else saw this, but some top guy with the CIA openly admitted that they weren't actively pursuing bin laden anymore. He said that Osama was not as much of a threat as the people supposedly lined up to take his place. He said that these people would do all kinds of heinous acts to take the throne.

Sounds like more taurus feces to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Holy Sh*t thats funny!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join