It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and Russia band together for controversial atmospheric heating experiments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This report claims to heat sections of the ionosphere to 100 C or 212 F.

www.scmp.com...

I haven't the source maybe someone here knows about the device heating at 1200 C a small area that can raise a regional section of the ionosphere to 100 C. I shall add to this as I find more.

The important takeaway should be that we can see them claiming to create weather/climate and this is touted as a 'weapon'.

How long have they been testing?

Is any of this freakish weather we have seen the last several years possibly related?
edit on 17-12-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Warning some more here but some of these rags use crap on the side I wouldn't approve to share, please pardon me.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.nzherald.co.nz...

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The US beat them to that punch-bowl long ago.
Spray a conductive aerosol way up there and hit it with microwaves.
So simple a child could do it.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: greatgooglymoogly

While I think you are right, there is little evidence that certain members won't be along shortly to 'straighten you out'.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

While I think you are right, there is little evidence that certain members won't be along shortly to 'straighten you out'.

Well, there is little evidence that very many care about this. Touche'.....

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

This program will start in 2019 and will cost an estimated 10 billion dollars.. If the earth is going into a cooling phase because of the sun it will not matter for they will claim their spraying cooled the earth and we will be taxed and sprayed into perpetuity.. They are covering all their bases. Good news is if we go into another ice age someone is going to get sued..I hope !! hahah
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I think that this is a multifunctional radio complex "Sura", designed to study the ionosphere. Scientists themselves declare that they know nothing about the military use of the installation; such a task has never been set. Analog "Sura" is developed by China.

The complex is located near the town of Vasilsursk, 150 kilometers from Nizhny Novgorod. In 2017, the Western press reported that the complex was located in a fully closed zone and was guarded by two C-500 divisions.

Complex "Sura"

Does this photo remind you nothing? If it were not for the landscape, I would say that this is the American installation of HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program), which has been operating in Gakon, Alaska since 1997. The work of NAARP was temporarily suspended in 2013 after a scandal with catastrophic heat in the European part of Russia in the summer of 2010. The media claimed that the response of Russia was Hurricane Sendi, after which the HAARP project was suspended. However, in 2017, the work of HAARP was resumed.

In Russian, this is called "what a hi, such an answer")))

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Justoneman

I think that this is a multifunctional radio complex "Sura", designed to study the ionosphere. Scientists themselves declare that they know nothing about the military use of the installation; such a task has never been set. Analog "Sura" is developed by China.

The complex is located near the town of Vasilsursk, 150 kilometers from Nizhny Novgorod. In 2017, the Western press reported that the complex was located in a fully closed zone and was guarded by two C-500 divisions.

Complex "Sura"

Does this photo remind you nothing? If it were not for the landscape, I would say that this is the American installation of HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program), which has been operating in Gakon, Alaska since 1997. The work of NAARP was temporarily suspended in 2013 after a scandal with catastrophic heat in the European part of Russia in the summer of 2010. The media claimed that the response of Russia was Hurricane Sendi, after which the HAARP project was suspended. However, in 2017, the work of HAARP was resumed.

In Russian, this is called "what a hi, such an answer")))

Yes it does remind me of HAARP. One of the meteorologist I work with thinks this is small bananas but I am not inclined to agree. Many of my fellow scientist agree something dangerous to be playing around with heating the ionosphere.

new topics

top topics

join