It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren admits “I’m not a person of color.”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Warren seeks to connect with minority communities in commencement address

BALTIMORE — Acknowledging that she is “not a person of color,” Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) sought Friday to make the case that her liberal policy prescriptions stand to benefit minority communities, which would be key to her fate in a 2020 presidential bid.

Nolte: 2020 Poll Collapse Forced Elizabeth Warren to Admit ‘I’m Not a Person of Color’

Speaking at the historically black Morgan State University, Warren condescended to her audience and explained to them why they have no chance to succeed in America. “As a country, we need to stop pretending that the same doors open for everyone, because they don’t,” Warren said. “I’m not a person of color. And I haven’t lived your life or experienced anything like the subtle prejudice, or more overt harm, that you may have experienced just because of the color of your skin.”

Breitbart article has video.

Wait.

What?

Whoa.

Would you mind hitting rewind.

“I’m not a person of color.”

Again, please.

Once more.

You know what I want, baby!

And one of the road…

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Her PR people are telling her to turn things around or her hopes for 2020 are shot in the ass.

😦1/🐴1024🔄

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

No, she's not black, she's Native American. Right?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Dear God,
Please sent us a candidate with some sense.
Vr
The World

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: toms54

No, she's not black, she's Native American. Right?

I didn't know I was a person of color until just now.

Run Pocahontas Run!!!

And for the record no... she's about as white as you can be.

“As a country, we need to stop pretending that the same doors open for everyone, because they don’t,” Warren said. “I’m not a person of color. And I haven’t lived your life or experienced anything like the subtle prejudice, or more overt harm, that you may have experienced just because of the color of your skin.”

I guess she has never heard of Affirmative Action, a thing that allows me as a Cherokee woman to get contracts that a white guy can't because of my sex and the color of my skin.

But hey... without victims the Democratic party wouldn't have much of a base, so they make as many victims as they can....

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I love that quote.

Someone needs to make a campaign ad out of that. Have her proudly declaiming that she hasn't lived their lives and then put up how she was hired and presented as a Native American woman at Harvard. No, she hasn't lived their lives; she's just used the things set aside for them to her advantage as a white woman. *snicker*

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

If you were a disabled vet, you would be worth your weight in gold. (not bringing up weight in a negative way, I know women enough to try not to step on that landmine.)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If you were a disabled vet, you would be worth your weight in gold. (not bringing up weight in a negative way, I know women enough to try not to step on that landmine.)

I am a Vet with a partial disability (physical) and don't bring that up on a Federal or state application.

The one time I did in 2006, soon after I was diagnosed with PTSD by a doctor I never met and it went on my VA medical records, which resulted in me not being able to purchase a handgun, which resulted in an 8 year war with lawyers to get me off of that list and a "let's take off all your clothes and shove an arm up your butt! search every time I wanted to fly somewhere" bonus list.

For something I had done in the mid 1980's.

Which started my personal journey on focusing on governmental intrusion into my personal life.

Which eventually led me to ATS...

As for weight, it's the winter cycle!!!!

I will go from 128 to 137 or so the next month, hate myself and everyone in the general vicinity in January then people will start liking me again in March when I'm 125 again.

Just the winter cycle...

edit on 16-12-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

edit on 16-12-2018 by Lumenari because: Dbl post....

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If she is native American, All Americans are. 1/1024? What a joke! I am 1/32 Algonquin but I put "Caucasian" or white on forms. Sometimes I put "I would rather not disclose" just for fun. I originally voted Trump because he wasn't "her". Now I am more and more glad every single day that I did. Sure he is an egotistical bombast, but he isn't "her" or her ilk like this wannabe "native"

new topics

top topics

join