It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If America never existed, would the world be a better place?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by pleasedontwastemytoe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pleasedontwastemytoe

You act like a child with little knowledge of history or how the world works.
You made a thread to bait people and it worked. I happily jumped in BTW. I’ll take that bait any day man.
Did you honestly expect a different outcome?
If so you have much growing to do. And this is coming from a 30yo dude.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: pleasedontwastemytoe

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

First of all...F# YOU!

See, this is why I don't like it when Americans are on my threads!...

Tough Nuggets, son! You don't get to decide who is on "your threads"! It doesn't work like that.

If someone posted a thread and the first line was "pleasedontwastemytoe, you are not welcome here" I'd probably stick around sure and READ but would NOT POST anything and if it's not interesting then I'd leave but I would respect the OP by not posting anything.

No, the thread would be deleted.

"Oh I'm upset because this person is saying mean things about me, I'm gonna call him a troll and I'm gonna tell this person not to use our toys, I'm such a child. Oh cwy cwy..... don't cwy for me Argentina"

I'm not upset at all. Just calling a spade a spade.

And so what if I use your toys, what are you gonna do about it hmmm?

Don't like what I have to say, simple, don't read my threads.

Don't like my responses? Don't read my responses! Simple.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

First of all...F# YOU!

See, this is why I don't like it when Americans are on my threads! You are like that netizen who was 100% warned not to go to a site because it's bad but went instead and bad things happened and is now crying because of it, you are just an embarrassment!

If someone posted a thread and the first line was "pleasedontwastemytoe, you are not welcome here" I'd probably stick around sure and READ but would NOT POST anything and if it's not interesting then I'd leave but I would respect the OP by not posting anything.

"Oh I'm upset because this person is saying mean things about me, I'm gonna call him a troll and I'm gonna tell this person not to use our toys, I'm such a child. Oh cwy cwy..... don't cwy for me Argentina"

And so what if I use your toys, what are you gonna do about it hmmm?

Don't like what I have to say, simple, don't read my threads.

You're entitled to your opinions. I don't agree with them but who cares? I'm an American and I don't hate you regardless of what you choose to believe. You have to wake up every day with that baggage. You and you alone have to live with that. That said, I hope one day you find a way to leave it behind and find things to love instead of obsessing over something to hate.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

blinks - the OP was delusional - then you arrived - bravo

PS - lets turn this arround - what conflicts has the US won - solo ????????????

as for the falklands - are you on drugs ???????????????

I can say with 99.9% certainty that if America didn’t help during WW1 or WW2 Germany would have swept through Europe.

Prove me wrong please?

But would WW1 even have happened if Great Britain had held on to the Colonies and America became an extension of the Empire?

With America's wealth and resources, the British Empire would probably have been the single global superpower, and European peace would probably have been preserved by virtue of the Royal Navies stranglehold on all international trade and travel.

European peace? Is that what decimating most of the island natives across the Southern Hemisphere is called?

That's not entirely fair, European Peace is more 'stealing all their wealth to fund our own lifestyles and massacring them when they complain about it'.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

blinks - the OP was delusional - then you arrived - bravo

PS - lets turn this arround - what conflicts has the US won - solo ????????????

as for the falklands - are you on drugs ???????????????

I can say with 99.9% certainty that if America didn’t help during WW1 or WW2 Germany would have swept through Europe.

Prove me wrong please?

But would WW1 even have happened if Great Britain had held on to the Colonies and America became an extension of the Empire?

With America's wealth and resources, the British Empire would probably have been the single global superpower, and European peace would probably have been preserved by virtue of the Royal Navies stranglehold on all international trade and travel.

European peace? Is that what decimating most of the island natives across the Southern Hemisphere is called?

That's not entirely fair, European Peace is more 'stealing all their wealth to fund our own lifestyles and massacring them when they complain about it'.

That is a very honest answer.
Us Americans learned that early on.

ETA: Thank you In that regards.... super F# up but that’s the world we live in.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You act like a child with little knowledge of history or how the world works.
You made a thread to bait people and it worked. I happily jumped in BTW. I’ll take that bait any day man.
Did you honestly expect a different outcome?
If so you have much growing to do. And this is coming from a 30yo dude.

So what? I have the right to ask anything no matter how stupid it might seem to other people and it's not like my questions are threatening to do harm.

Bait people? I already warned you, first line! I always dismiss and even laugh off the angry responses but it has gotten to the point that the angry responses have been drowning out the civilized ones that's why I wrote that line and it's only been happening on this site too!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju
I was never a big fan of their music and I don't think they were really all that influential, so I doubt it would make much difference whether they existed or not.

Lol. The US has literally defined the past 50 years though.. digitally speaking at least. Which is like, most everything these days with a few distinctions.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
You have to wake up every day with that baggage. You and you alone have to live with that. That said, I hope one day you find a way to leave it behind and find things to love instead of obsessing over something to hate.

I'm not hating on anyone, well maybe except for a few here but that's just because they are so annoying! It might seem that way on my threads BUT I do not hate anyone!

You wanna know why I love posting stuff like this? Because the responses can get so stupid, sometimes a little angry, some a little happy and some a little sentimental like yours, that it makes me laugh or at least gives me a smile!

It is purely for fun!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Well being that most people cant handle freedom and we would certainly already be under a totalitarian world government, you could maybe make an arguement about timeline, as in the destruction that's going to happen to get it to the point of total control will be worse than it would have been if we were already there.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

You won't even post your location so we can dig though your nation's past sins.

You're a troll

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
i think the 3 pages of replies by mostly Americans unequivocally answers all of your questions

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
You have to wake up every day with that baggage. You and you alone have to live with that. That said, I hope one day you find a way to leave it behind and find things to love instead of obsessing over something to hate.

I'm not hating on anyone, well maybe except for a few here but that's just because they are so annoying! It might seem that way on my threads BUT I do not hate anyone!

You wanna know why I love posting stuff like this? Because the responses can get so stupid, sometimes a little angry, some a little happy and some a little sentimental like yours, that it makes me laugh or at least gives me a smile!

It is purely for fun!

Ummm...okay...so you love posting stupid excrement...to see stupid responses...

Face it...Pleasedontwastemytoe...shot themselves in the foot...

Your a bad troll...you live under a bridge...an old dilapidated...decrepit...pile of timber and stone over an odiferous...crap infested trickle of piss...

I can see you glaring out at the world from down there...your not fooling anyone...

God loves ya man...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

So. . . more "Death to America"?

Deal with it.

*Starts chant*

"We're here, we drink beer, get used to it!"

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousteria

If you are sick of tired on us why are you on an American website, using the internet that was created by Americans, powered by the eletricity that was created by Americans(yada yada Tesla: he lived in America permanently that makes him an American) and enjoying the freedom that comes from having the US protecting your Country?

ATS was started by a British Guy in Britain

Electricity was around long before The U.S. even became an independent country.

You are using The World Wide Web which was created by a Brit.

Anything else you want to get wrong?

Oh and don't forget. The U.S. only exists because of Britain.
edit on 15-12-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

So it's all your fault!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So it's all your fault!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Unfortunately we do have to take the responsibility. A curse on our household.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousteria

If you are sick of tired on us why are you on an American website, using the internet that was created by Americans, powered by the eletricity that was created by Americans(yada yada Tesla: he lived in America permanently that makes him an American) and enjoying the freedom that comes from having the US protecting your Country?

ATS was started by a British Guy in Britain

Electricity was around long before The U.S. even became an independent country.

You are using The World Wide Web which was created by a Brit.

Anything else you want to get wrong?

Well, technically, it was not just because of Britain...it was because Britain couldn’t handle a handful of upstart American patriots, or win a land war. ...and to think, all they had to do was quit taxing colonists! (And to be fair, land wars aren’t easy, as the US well knows - see Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and probably a few I’ve forgotten).

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

.it was because Britain couldn’t handle a handful of upstart American patriots

Those upstarts also had the help of The French, Spanish and Dutch Military don't you know.

If Britain hadn't been defending it's interest in India at the same time ( we actually had twice as many troops in India as we did The American Colonies ) then the outcome may have been a different one. But who will ever know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join