It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The funeral, the hammer and a possible false flag... strange things are afoot...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This thread is pure speculation... but it makes a lot of sense.

There had been rumors following the release of JFK documents by the President, that an agreement had been made with Bush 41... to delay full disclosure until after he passed. Was a deal made to delay indictments of swamp creatures as well? Bush 41 has passed, and it seems to have set something in motion.

Since then, Clinton associates are being slowly hauled off... starting with the law firm of "Mossack Fonseca", which has deep ties to the Clinton foundation. The Clinton Foundation CFO has reportedly been working with the feds. A federal judge ordered the Clinton email probe to be re-opened. Tomorrow, the president of Judicial Watch is testifying to the House Oversight Committee regarding the Clinton Foundation, and the Uranium One deal with Moscow. The FBI raided a purported whistleblower's office, with documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation... are they protecting that evidence from destruction?

To top it all off, a Federal Grand Jury will hear evidence that the 9/11 tragedy was a controlled demolition...

Is the timing of recent events purely coincidental? Or... was a deal made with the elder Bush?

Was the infamous "funeral envelope incident", a warning that the hammer is about to drop?

It seems that all of this is weirdly connected.

What truly worries me, though? These people have proven in the past, that murder and treachery on a grand scale are not beneath them.

To what lengths might they go, to keep their secrets buried? False flags are purpose built to achieve such ends...

It reminds me of Art Bell's favorite Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times..."

"Interesting" might be an understatement, when all is said and done.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It’s not really pure speculation when over 1000 indictments are being prepped...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
It’s not really pure speculation when over 1000 indictments are being prepped...

I'm not questioning the thousands of indictments... it's the timing of events, following Bush 41's passing.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Poppy had a lot of pull the only way for him to save face and still be able to be a puppet master was to fake his own death...
Seriously though...he had way too much power, it’s hard to control and manipulate when you are dead....
edit on 12-12-2018 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

If I were to ever imagine a lynch pin to the American deep state he'd be numero uno on my list.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

If I were to ever imagine a lynch pin to the American deep state he'd be numero uno on my list.

I'd certainly agree. His ties go way back, and there had been rumors that he was part of the JFK assassination. Many of our current problems can be traced back to Desert Storm... papa Bush's pet war. He was a CIA man, born and bred.

The possibility of real disclosure is actually a bit frightening. I would certainly like to see the truth... but, truth can often be costly. The fallout could be very unpredictable... socially, economically and geo-politically...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

While that sounds fun and all....

My money is on lots of hype over mundane incidents, and life being the same in about a month.

Entertainment news is a foot, and they're playing both sides.

Both seems about as happy and confident they'll get their way... Kinda like the last two years.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

John Huber’s report supposed to be released tomorrow

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
MABUS
Modus Agendi Bush United States
Perhaps this is a false flag, with a mortal wound that will be healed... faked death...
Where’s that comet right now?

bump

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

While that sounds fun and all....

My money is on lots of hype over mundane incidents, and life being the same in about a month.

Entertainment news is a foot, and they're playing both sides.

Both seems about as happy and confident they'll get their way... Kinda like the last two years.

In the past, I may have agreed with you... this has a different feel to it... like that feeling you get right before a huge storm hits.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Duplicate...

A glitch in the matrix. I should probably be worried.
edit on 12-12-2018 by madmac5150 because: Seriously worried

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Does the number 41 signify the number of times that disclosure was coming? Just kidding😘

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
Does the number 41 signify the number of times that disclosure was coming? Just kidding😘

It certainly feels that way... many other threads over the past two years have stated as much...

I can't say, with any certainty, that this time will be any different. You have to admit... events have escalated quickly following his death.

Did Bush Sr. have an agreement with the current administration?

Was the "envelope incident" a warning? The recipients certainly looked quite uncomfortable...

Was a planned false flag discovered? Or... is one still planned? A scary thought, for sure... and I wouldn't put it past the rat ba$tards to kill a lot of people, protecting themselves. The track record is there...

The timing of all of this is quite compelling... and, I think it's just the beginning.

In the immortal words of Ted "Theodore" Logan, "Strange things are afoot, at the Circle K..."
edit on 12-12-2018 by madmac5150 because: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, for those that have to ask...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis

nope. its the number of bombshell reports which were definitive in bringing down Hillary Clinton

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
MABUS
Modus Agendi Bush United States
Perhaps this is a false flag, with a mortal wound that will be healed... faked death...
Where’s that comet right now?

bump

How many variations and guess at what MABUS means have the Woke Minds had over the years?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
41 may be dead but the neocon juggernaut he put into motion is coming down on cadet bonespurs with both feet.

I never thought I'd cheer on the muscle arm of the GOP.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I’m not completely certain... But one for sure was Sodamn Insane
He was who topped the list in the minds of many at the time I’m positive...
But other were indeed speculated at...
Abu Nidal
Abu Abbas
To offer a couple examples...
You don’t have to add my contribution to the thread...
I was merely bumping the he thread....

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Was asking because every time I see MABUS mentioned here its got a different explanation so wanted to know what your definition of it was.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The thing with Nostradamus is he give good info but it’s so cryptic to ever be certain is after the fact for most of us I’m thinking...
However he gives enough clues to help those who need to know to point in the right direction...
For instance Mabus will somehow have ties to the color red and the moon...
Could indicate some Middle East countries...
Or even a blood moon...
How about Ban Ki Moon?
At any rate your guess is as good as mine...
When people know for sure, it will most likely be too late and most likely of little concern...
After all it will essentially be all death and destruction as he leads the way for his master...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
41 may be dead but the neocon juggernaut he put into motion is coming down on cadet bonespurs with both feet.

I never thought I'd cheer on the muscle arm of the GOP.

The MSM have been exceedingly quiet, with regards to anything that could portray the Clintons in a negative light. The constant anti-Trump blathering drones out stories with real consequence.

My gut tells me, that when certain revelations are made... the media will be incredulous at first... then chastise the guilty, in an effort to save face. The MSM's very survival could be at stake... especially if they are proven to have been complicit.

The truth is, it could get really ugly, really quick...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join