It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Gay" Frogs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Remember, any seed product contains estrogen chemistry

Which brings the ubiquity of peanuts to mind...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Remember, any seed product contains estrogen chemistry

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I never heard that one before.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

good thing that there's no water in the manufacturing of beer

edit on 13-12-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I drink 2 liters of milk a day, been doing so since I was a kid and I'm completely straight. Alright, maybe a little gay if Brad Pitt at the age of 25 was to smile at me - but can you really blame me ?

They tell us to eat more cruciferous veggies, but those are goitrogens. They disrupt our endocrine system, especially the thyroid. But if everyone is going to the doctor to get thyroid pills, it will be all right, we are dependent on the system that way.

I eat tons of whatever-you-are-talking about veggies, and my thyroid is just fine, thank you.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
I’ve seen the studies before.
Alex Jones sometimes really harms the conspiracy community.

He’s been doing it for to long and gets carried away.
If we could get someone like Sam Harris to inform the public about this.. Someone who speaks camly in a sensible manner, and who doesn’t get ‘excited’ during debate.

Well maybe we can get more people to lift eyebrows.

Agreed. He sensationalises things that have more than a thread of truth, but just turns them into jokes because he takes it too far. When he was banned I actually tried to listen to a couple of his podcasts to find out a bit more about him. His shows are just too frantic and sensational to listen too without getting fatigued!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousteria
I drink 2 liters of milk a day, been doing so since I was a kid and I'm completely straight. Alright, maybe a little gay if Brad Pitt at the age of 25 was to smile at me - but can you really blame me ?

They tell us to eat more cruciferous veggies, but those are goitrogens. They disrupt our endocrine system, especially the thyroid. But if everyone is going to the doctor to get thyroid pills, it will be all right, we are dependent on the system that way.

I eat tons of whatever-you-are-talking about veggies, and my thyroid is just fine, thank you.

Some people can break down estrogens and androgens better than others. Maybe you can drink milk without consequences, but way over half of the human population in the world can't.

Some people can eat loads of veggies without a problem but still are intolerant to nightshades or cruciferous veggies. But if anyone consumes a large percentage of cruciferous veggies raw, the chemistry is not heat stable, they can have thyroid problems.

Some people make lots of enzymes to break some of these chemistries down while they do not make enough enzymes to break down some things others can eat way more of. We are all different. I have been doing lots of research into genetics and metabolomics in the last say five years or so and I have the genetic profiles of almost all of my offspring and their offspring and my wife and ex-wife. The varying factor in differences in genetics causing diseases is definitely diet. The epigenetic factors often only contribute to enzyme formation which effects health. If you pay attention, and research what foods you like or dislike then compare them to genetics, you often will find that the reason you do not like them is genetic in that if you eat them without proper enzyme pathways or if they inhibit already deficient pathways, you start to feel like crap.

What I said in the last few sentences is the basis of a lot of the medicines being needed by people in this country. In fact the meds stimulate the inhibition or promotion of enzymes in the body lots of time. Aspirin is a simple med, but if you don't have enough of a copper enzyme in your body because of a copper deficiency or a problem making the copper enzyme, then it won't relieve pain. Copper lysil is the name of that enzyme. I can go on and on about many different enzyme paths and inhibitors and promotors of enzymes. Enzymes are catalysts that assist in creations of other enzymes or protein formations.

Eating estrogen promoting foods does not make a person gay, it just makes them more feminine like. If a guy eats foods that promote testosterone production like bananas and beer do, the person can become more aggressive in nature. You can boost testosterone naturally just by diet too.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yes. It's happening. It's been happening for quite some time.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

ATS 101

Don't bump old threads

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join