It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Erect Guillotine in Paris

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I was thinking more like..."The Merde'!"

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Surely you mean..."la merde'!"

Anyway, Its made of..."bois'.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I agree. I am an Army brat and vet and it teaches you a lot and ESPECIALLY shows you some damn perspective on what is IMPORTANT in life! Hint: it's nothing that people have been protesting about in the States lately.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I would agree, when it comes to the "establishment elite" there really is no difference other than the color of their arm band.

In an ideal world the two are supposed to offer balance and coexist to create an end result of a middle ground so to speak.

In an ideal world...we would smash the two party system into a billion tiny pieces so small no one could ever reconstruct them or even recognize what they were! The current version of the two party system only guarantees one thing...that the establishment elites will remain in power and continue their strangle hold on the wallets of the American public.

Haven't you heard? That has nothing to do with it all our economic and political issues are because poor people don't work hard enough

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Ah, yes, good catch!

But wouldn't the "L" be capitalized to use in my context?

La Merde'!

edit on 12/12/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: toysforadults

Sorry that is just from memory

But that was also a prediction of 1997 war in the middle east with saddam too as being the end war.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I dunno about that....I think that was suspected more around the time of desert storm and a diff quatrain referring to mabus, I also believe it is now believed that wasn’t an accurate assumption... Howrver that quatrain also refers to a comet being visable at the time of his emergence, and come to think of it the quatrain I was referring to also refers to a comet... And I believe there is a comet close right now...
edit on 12-12-2018 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think the U.S. needs a mandatory military training program before anyone enters college.

6 Months minimum in a branch of your choice.

😎⚔

Why not make that hight school? Gettum young.Maybe grade school kids should spend at least five summers in training camps, learning survival and arms and how to follow orders real nicely.

I agree that "hight" school is too late for many children. They should be involved in their community long before high school, learning survival and arms and community service. They should be learning how to help their fellow citizens with a hand up instead of a hand-out. "How to follow orders real nicely" is already the focus of public education so nothing needed there.

This crap of teaching kindergarten children to berate their elders over the choice of a shopping bag or coffee cup is ridiculous! Or the latest evil----cars that run on gasoline!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join