It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Erect Guillotine in Paris

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
#.

How we going to have this thread with out this song??????????

Maybe this will become their new anthem.

It goes, it goes, it goes, it goes

Guillotine

YAH

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Love it.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The elites deserve the guillotine and I'm hopeful this movement spreads worldwide.
I'll gladly take a year or two of anarchy if it changes this corrupt system.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Vive La France!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Seriously about to move to France. Here in America people will try to convince you that your low wage is actually a good thing and you should be happy with that. Over in France, they aren't dumb enough to do that.

I certainly love people that enact violence without a clear plan and solution to their grievances in mind.

"We want more money!"
"Don't ask us how we're gonna get it!"

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: amtracer

Welp when you force auaterity and massive inflation on the working public eventually they will fight back

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
No one thinks low wages are “good” that I know of, but minimum wages are stupid.

Agreed, the solution isn't minimum wages. The solution is maximum wages.

In 1920 the average salary ratio CEO:Average Employee was 8:1. In 1996 it was 125:1. By 2010 it reached 319:1, and by all accounts has only continued to balloon and soar since then.

Lower and cap that ratio to provide a floating "maximum wage" which actually incentivizes employers to fairly compensate their employees. If a business is successful, then all who made is such should be reasonably compensated.

A CEO/B.O.D. would have free access to as many raises as they want so long as they're also compensating the employees who made it possible by staying at (or under) a fixed maximum-wage ratio. If a company's success deems that those up top "deserve a raise", then naturally they would need to also raise the company's average employee wages to follow suit and allow for it. I've never heard of a better method of actually incentivizing ethical wage practices than a maximum wage ratio cap while being small-business friendly as well.
edit on 12/12/18 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Can you imagine riding in a car with that dude?????

WHOA!!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: amtracer

Seriously about to move to France. Here in America people will try to convince you that your low wage is actually a good thing and you should be happy with that. Over in France, they aren't dumb enough to do that.

I certainly love people that enact violence without a clear plan and solution to their grievances in mind.

"We want more money!"

That's not what they're protesting!

What they're protesting is...

"We DON'T want LESS money!"
"Don't ask US to give you MORE money!"

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: amtracer

"We want more money!"

That's not what they're protesting!

What they're protesting is...

"We DON'T want LESS money!"
"Don't ask US to give you MORE money!"

From an outsider looking in.... Here's where I'm at.

The last election they had Marine Le Pen and Macron. Le Pen was really far right, and wasn't as palatable in the climate of that time.

So Macron gets sold as this progressive individual, backed by Obama, and projecting the same hope and change BS that Obama sold. Ironically, they got the same thing we did. Neo-liberalism that is in no way geared to blue collar/average Joe, but rather multi-national corporations and the status quo.

They got bait and switched and realize that just as many in the US did with Obama.
edit on 12-12-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Pretty much.

It was a well crafted plan (for some low-information types) to dupe people into higher taxes under the guise of saving the environment. As we've seen so often, that's all fine and good...until reality sets in and someone has to actually PAY!!

Then all hell breaks loose! Especially when the people realize that their government is right on time with raising their taxes, but completely absent in delivering any sort of a coherent plan of what they intend to use the additional tax money for...other than their own personal gain and further government waste.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Dbl.

edit on 12/12/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Heh...you know, there's something about that song which grows on ya.

...and I can't stand rap music! That one though, has a really interesting hook to it.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If we're being honest, the right and left are both morally bankrupt at the moment.

One's just being a little more honest about there intentions at the moment.

The right is usually represented by successful and wealthy individuals who promote lower taxes (this includes lots of savings for the rich, but also everyone else) and less government spending military omitted.

The left is supposed to be the side that champions the working class and the (perceived or real) disenfranchised.

In an ideal world the two are supposed to offer balance and coexist to create an end result of a middle ground so to speak.

The left more recently has actually been working a corporate angle, just in different sectors.

But the real proof in the pudding is American upper echelon Democrats getting filthy rich from office... Anyone care to tell me why that is?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

i would like to point out that the inventor of the Guillotine was executed by the very same machine .

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Meanwhile Poland next year will face 60% rise of electricity prices and everyone is going to the church instead of organizing a protest.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
A whole boatload? Wow, that's a lot! Seriously, some veterans isn't all veterans or even most. I know a lot of veterans. I only know a couple who feel even remotely the way you do.

And why is it so often "awake" or "awakened"? That sort moral superior language harkens ultra pious undertones and is reminiscent of cultish influence or propaganda in general. I think a lot of you awakened folk are really just in a conditioned dream like state. You're not really "awake" at all. You've been conditioned to think that way all your life.

Go back and rewatch all the tv shows you watched as a kid. with an astute eye pay attention to All the media you consume now. All the values you're so awake to are really taught in them. They got you, man. You've been got.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I would agree, when it comes to the "establishment elite" there really is no difference other than the color of their arm band.

In an ideal world the two are supposed to offer balance and coexist to create an end result of a middle ground so to speak.

In an ideal world...we would smash the two party system into a billion tiny pieces so small no one could ever reconstruct them or even recognize what they were! The current version of the two party system only guarantees one thing...that the establishment elites will remain in power and continue their strangle hold on the wallets of the American public.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Wow, That thing looks...eh, Merde.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join