It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NVIDIA shows off AI generated graphics... (no engine)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Why would anyone code buggers, pimples, eye floaters, dingle berries, cancer etc...really messed up if they did.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: watchitburn

Mr Siff!

Yeah, his videos were all really fun.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Aye i liked them myself, pity there are not any new science orientated ones doing the rounds.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that vid. It gave me a few chuckles.

Now, let's say we do live in a simulation. But what happens if we get to a point where we can create simulated universes. What if we already live in a simulated universe that was created in a simulated universe? This simulated universe technology is hopefully utilized in a way that we don't have to worry about running out of memory or data space. And what about corruptions? Does everything just eventually get overwritten?
edit on 11-12-2018 by RealityIsAbsurd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Those are mutations in the code.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Nothing impressive at all about this. This is like stone age stuff.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Why do people keep using the term AI to describe things that are not AI? When AI does not actually exist.. at all.

Rigid rules based on a subset of data, it's not inventing anything based on it's own decision making abilities on what it thinks a city should look like. AI may exist one day.. probably in the next 50 years or so, but when it does.. it will be a huuuge story, and immediately out of control (if it has Internet access).

This is procedural generation of a world. Common really. Go check out Star Citizen the game for some cool procedurally created content. It's getting better, but is in no way AI. Has nothing to do with AI.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

our limited senses cant tell he difference between a really good CGI and real video footage
however computers can!

Shirow Masamune suggested that Ai and advanced machine intelligence would in the future be our judicial system
as they do not rely on human emotion but factual objective evidence !

a computer AI could tell the difference between real video footage captured using standard video recording methods or video generated by CGI

so we can utilise the same tech to defeat these false claims!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

it is a brilliant video

I was suitably impressed with the rendering of these plants!

the lighting is brilliant

rednering of plant

top topics

<< 1   >>

join