It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so i wanna take credit for solving a murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

so i wanna take credit for solving a murder in san jose but dont wanna out my self on this site with my real name i can provide proof but its liknked to my fb how do i do this with out giving my real name on fb?

so i wanna take credit for solving a murder

so i solved a murder of an eldedlerly man on fb but can only provide proof on this site via fb how do i do that with out outing my self ?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas
i can provide proof of two years in the past of doing it and am awating my crime stoppers rewad but dont wanna out my self with my real name on this website can the site ownes help me do this>?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

whats more important :

solving the murder [ and by extension - closure for the victims family and justice // prosecution of the murderer [

OR

you getiing " credit "

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

they solved it as far as i know but i did kind of want my reward as they tried to hire me as a bounty hunter to illegally go into mexico and capture him but didnt wanna violate international law ,they did extradite him but again i rent rooms to innocent people and didnt wanna involve them as while im not scared of some cartel fracks in mexico to start shenigans with me i dont wanna endanger those who live with me and pay me rent if that clarifies it ?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
ya know what frak it www.mercurynews.com... the comments in this site prove it when he was eventually extradited from mexico www.mercurynews.com... and this link from when they wanted him but couldn't find him,the family offered to pay me to illegally kidnap him from mexico to return him to the usa but i declined but talked to state department and made sure it happened as they didnt deserve this. my friend a person who was married to a gang member didnt wanna report it so i did and i helped capture him after he flead jurisdiction and i helped state department and pd capture him if you read the comments in various articles you can see my name reporting what happened to him even before cops declared him as a suspect (it took two years even though i gave them exact location twice) they finnally got him and it is to my knowlge the time he finally got convicted and bluntly i aint worried about retribution as more then two mexicans stand out in montana and i own a belt fed lol .so they can come for me if they want ive lived a good life ., lol so now you know who i am i just hope you dont use it against me

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

ive talked to the family they said its ok that i out them ,they are in comments too and like i said i aint scared of the cartel in 97.5% white montana of cartels if they wanna come for me they can frigging bring it i live with two former military members and as i said own a belt fed (crank opperated goryunov so if they want some they can come get it) ive debated posting this for years but finally feel safe outing my self as he just apparently according to their family going forward they are ok with it as well so lol u know who i am now

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Screen shot and black out name.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

my problem was its in commnents so any one who reads it can figure it out if they go to the sj mercury so anominity was not gaurenteed so had to use my name and thats how i could prove it

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Can’t be done then.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You're in the wrong mindset. Forget everything F.B. and go to police as a C.I. (confidential informant) to protect your identity.

I guessing if you've come here with this...you've probably got nothing. Sorry.

If you really do...you're wasting precious time here....good luck.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The only thing you can do is change your FB name to some acronym, lock out your profile and/or delete things that might compromize you.

If that's not possible then it's not possible to guarantee your identity.

And go to the police, man.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You must be afraid of something if it isn't a cartel. That may not be a bad idea either.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If this is involving two countries, then FBI might be a better idea. Watch out for those Santaria folks. They are nasty and in love with the demons.

Another thing, don't trust any Mexican official. Especially any that exist near the US border.
edit on 11-12-2018 by Fools because: they all went to mexico

new topics

top topics

join