It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Criminal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: darkbake

Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last year

She kept all of those emails and followed the archiving rules for preserving them, unlike Hillary. Besides, all of Ivanka's emails were about scheduling meetings. There was no classified information or sensitive information being discussed, unlike Hillary.

Hillary's guilt or otherwise does not absolve Trump. They are two separate cases.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Trump has trained his dogs well. “But Hillary!” They declare.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

If it's not true, it's not news...

You left out the part where Christie stated that there was not only no proof of collusion, there wasn't any evidence either...He also stated there there is nothing illegal about Trump's campaign talking to Russian people...And a room for Putin in Trump's hotel??? So what...Part of a legal business deal...What they are missing is of any talk from anyone about influencing an election...

They got nothing on Trump for collusion...

The prostitutes??? They agreed to get paid for keeping things quiet...Perfectly legal...Congress does it all the time, at the taxpayer's expense...
Trump used his own money, not political contributions...

What they're trying to do is get people to believe that Trump paying the girls off is a campaign violation...Unlikely they'll find any evidence of that...

So it's just another big nothingburger...You guys and the fake media have been trying to pin something on Trump every day of every week of every month for the last two years...

Trump will get reelected in 2020 because he's doing great things for the Country...

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
While initially enjoying bipartisan support,[14] the special counsel investigation became subject to criticism by Trump and his supporters.[15] Several allegations of investigators' misconduct have been raised and were almost immediately debunked, including supposed unlawful wire-tapping of Trump Tower during the campaign,[16][17] unmasking of Trump associates on intelligence intercepts,[18] FISA court alleged abuse against Carter Page detailed in the Nunes memo,[19][20] the alleged installation of a mole in the Trump campaign,[21][22][23] and the FBI being denied to forensically analyze the DNC servers.[24]a reply to: darkbake

Everything in that statement is an outright lie...

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
While initially enjoying bipartisan support,[14] the special counsel investigation became subject to criticism by Trump and his supporters.[15] Several allegations of investigators' misconduct have been raised and were almost immediately debunked, including supposed unlawful wire-tapping of Trump Tower during the campaign,[16][17] unmasking of Trump associates on intelligence intercepts,[18] FISA court alleged abuse against Carter Page detailed in the Nunes memo,[19][20] the alleged installation of a mole in the Trump campaign,[21][22][23] and the FBI being denied to forensically analyze the DNC servers.[24]a reply to: darkbake

Everything in that statement is an outright lie...

How could you know this?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
And also, anyone who links articles from CNN, MSNBC, USA Today, I automatically write off as fake news.

I see more credible information coming from infowars and The Sun.

That actually explains a lot... regarding your lack of basic comprehension skills.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic.I don’t read either of those tabloids like they are legitimate.

Same with the fake news.

However, I’m pretty sure AJ could take on Acosta when it comes to truthiness.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Different type of case though. One was a civil case (obama) the other is a criminal case (trump).

This is the difference in those two types of cases.

www.msbar.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: chr0naut

Trump has trained his dogs well. “But Hillary!” They declare.

there is that massive lack of integrity we all know and love.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last year

She kept all of those emails and followed the archiving rules for preserving them, unlike Hillary. Besides, all of Ivanka's emails were about scheduling meetings. There was no classified information or sensitive information being discussed, unlike Hillary.

Hillary's guilt or otherwise does not absolve Trump. They are two separate cases.

completely agree. If Trump is found guilty after an investigation, he should be punished. You seem to be on board for Trump to be punished. BTW, Hillary was investigated and found guilty of crimes that warrant jail time, why would you not be as excited about her punishment opportunities? You do realize that is the anger factor in all this right?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

It's typical cult behavior. They'd turn a blind eye if he raped a pig while murdering babies in the middle of the street in broad daylight on live TV. They'd find some way to excuse it.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

It's typical cult behavior. They'd turn a blind eye if he raped a pig while murdering babies in the middle of the street in broad daylight on live TV. They'd find some way to excuse it.

Note how you had to imagine an absurdly violent crime in order to justify your response. Typical delusion and paranoia.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

No I was pointing out how blind and stupid his followers are.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Propagandalf

No I was pointing out how blind and stupid his followers are.

Then you should probably use a real example instead of reaching into your fantasies for the first nonsense you could find.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That’s a load of rubbish and you know it.
His followers may choose to look past his affairs, but many presidents have had “followers” that have looked beyond sexual discretions.
Trump isn’t the first president to do so.

Your post is disgusting hyperbole!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

completely agree. If Trump is found guilty after an investigation, he should be punished. You seem to be on board for Trump to be punished. BTW, Hillary was investigated and found guilty of crimes that warrant jail time, why would you not be as excited about her punishment opportunities? You do realize that is the anger factor in all this right?

Why are you mentioning an unrelated case?

It isn't about a bipartisan conflict, it is about the commission of crimes.

Hillary & co should receive sentences that fit the crimes, just as Trump should if convicted.

While some of the allegations suggest that Trump could be accused as a traitor, I think a death sentence does not fit his particular (alleged) betrayals. For this reason, I think that any merciful and humanitarian judge would choose to overlook that sentence. The purpose of the law is not to enact vengeance, but to reduce crime.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Every time I see Trump haters I have to shake my head. What would you prefer then? Killary? HAHA really? Quick 5 minute research with mostly non biased links and I present these(lots and lots and lots more):

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Friends with the POS rapist? Weinstein’s power over Media most definently helps the Clintons avoid exposure of their corrupt and foul nature’s.

www.realclearinvestigations.com...
Pay-to-Play and other misdeeds from the Clinton Foundation. You scream about Trump’s collusion and crashing of democracy, which has been cleared as previously shown, yet you ignore Hillary’s decade long method of helping those who help them. Which, btw 85% of Clinton Foundation donations don’t go to any of the charities.

www.bizpacreview.com...
1 example of why Hillary keeps getting away with well documented crimes, she’s always supported by and has “friends” in the positions that would bring actual charges.

Hillary’s classified email usage finds that she should be charged on-
*18 U.S. Code § 793 – Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
18 U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information
*U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material
*18 U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
*18 U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records
*18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
*18 U.S. Code § 1519 —Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations
*18 U.S. Code § 1031 — Fraud against the United States
18 U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television
18 U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to defraud the United States
*18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

If I(currently holding Secret security clearance), did anything remotely close to what she has done I would be in Leavenworth. That's just on emails alone. Trump is the lesser of the evils by far. But, go ahead and hate the big bad man for speaking his mind, or having sexual desires with which happened long before his campaign. Never mind Obama being convicted on Campaign Finance charges, never mind Clinton's Pay-to-Play foundation(some of which involved her campaigns). Just keep hating the man, while never providing a better viable option. Spews hate and ignorance, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

absolute baseless, and class-less statement you're making. I support Trump but only because who else is there? I don't agree with a lot of what he is or does or says, however there is no better option. I would never excuse him "raping a pig and murdering babies" ever.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
They same people that love trump and defend him are the same ones that asked for obamas birth certificate and blame him for all of americas problems

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to: darkbake

Do you recall that Jeremiah Wright admitted that Obama and his bagmen tried to pay Wright to be silent?

Just wondering if your assumption of guilt applies to all parties.

The Bribe to silence Jeremiah Wright

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You might as well have added comments by Hillary, Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine 'when the dots are connected' Watters, Elizabeth Warren, Adam Schiff, and all the usual suspects. Bet they have or claim they have dirt on Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join