It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will BLIZZARD ever make Diablo III?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Diablo 3 would be sweet... But I don't really care because my computer sure as hell won't be able to run it!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What kind you got? All you need is probably a 1.4ghz, 256ddr, and a directx 7 compatible vid card at least, may not run well, or look good, but still be able to play. That is the minimum requirments for Half Life 2, and it looks like #, but thankfully I meet or surpass reccomended requirements let alone minimum so it looks great.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Sorry for taking so long to reply, but,

I have a Celeron CPU 2.5 GHz with a 64 Meg (Stock) video card and 256 megs of ram. (possibly ddr, not sure)

I really doubt I can run it, if it was ever released. I mean, I can't run new games that come out now. I tried to download the Doom 3 demo and damn! Took like 5 minutes just to exit the game.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
i sure hope that they will make Diablo III cuz Diablo II was addicting as hell! i remember the times when some idiot was acting like hes the strongest 1... and then u bring in ur lvl 98 barb with a full IK set.....

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Heads-up you DiabloI and II-coholics:
Diablo fans READ THIS!

*pretty sad when I have to advertise infinite's own related topic*

seekerof

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
sweet! hope its not just a rumor.... i wanna go kill diablo again and give his stuff to the noobs... i hope that they are going to get a better way to stop hackers though

top topics

<< 1   >>

join