It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable video of Paris protester crushed while looking at phone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
These two videos are from last weekend I think and when I first saw the video I didn't realize what had really happened other than the gate coming down. Look at the guy in the middle pulling on the gate with one hand, holding a phone in the other. When the gate gives way, he lets go and looks at his phone and gets smashed by a 3000lb iron gate!

IDK how to feel about this, I think it is a candidate for the Darwin award and can't imagine not being aware that the gate was going to fall one way or the other & there were MANY more people on the other side pushing. The obliviousness or addiction to the phone is both worrying and puzzling.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

When you break things, sometimes its you who gets broken.
In this case his neck.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There are repercussions in mob violence.
This is there problem, they voted for this self proclaiming " Jupiter, the Roman king of the gods." www.breitbart.com...
They made their bed, they can sleep in it.
Regarding the person looking at their phone and not paying attention of their surroundings. How often do we glimpse this stupidity when we are driving?
Addictive behavior is painted with a wide brush.
edit on V312018Saturdayam31America/ChicagoSat, 08 Dec 2018 11:31:46 -06001 by Violater1 because: dstgjh

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Maybe it was his turn in Words with Friends.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
There are repercussions in mob violence.
This is there problem, they voted for this self proclaiming " Jupiter, the Roman king of the gods." www.breitbart.com...
They made their bed, they can sleep in it.
Regarding the person looking at their phone and not paying attention of their surroundings. How often do we glimpse this stupidity when we are driving?
Addictive behavior is painted with a wide brush.

Yeah but this is like checking your phone while doing 100mph weaving in and out of traffic on the highway - it was just about the absolute worst time to do it and it leaves me wondering what was going through his head (no pun intended) when he felt the gate give and then he turns around and strolls away...

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Doing stupid things gets you hurt sometimes. They tore down that heavy fence, it is their own stupidity that caused this. I feel sorry for anyone hurt that was not part of the pulling down of the fence, sometimes these destructive jerks hurt others by their not thought out actions.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Maybe it was his turn in Words with Friends.
HAAAA

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

So many people are just zombies now. Did he not hear/sense that fence swaying? He just stood there totally zoned out.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Butt (sic), butt: gf sexting!

edit on 8-12-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Was he, pehaps, checking the online video of the gate-pulling itself? How else could he be sure that it was really happening?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Walk it off, pussy.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: rickymouse

So many people are just zombies now. Did he not hear/sense that fence swaying? He just stood there totally zoned out.

No risk assessment being done these days, I would swear that schools are pushing compulsivness. They have school classes that bring teens out to climb rocks to teach them how to climb the rocks around here. You know teens, they figure that all those safety measures are not necessary when they go out and do it on their own. It takes too much time to take all those precautions when you are young and of course, you are trained so you are an expert now because you did it once before.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Winning stupid prizes seems to be the stuff of dreams these days.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I had to watch that a couple times to make sure I just seen what I actually just seen.....damn...

I don't even really know what to say....

That was some dumbass #. Probably the stupidest thing i've seen someone do in a while....and I regularly see people do a lot of stupid #....

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
When a person doesn't pay attention when knocking down fences then this is what happens. Chalk another up for Darwin.

This is why if it does ever hit the fan. lots of these warriors won't last long.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
I had to watch that a couple times to make sure I just seen what I actually just seen.....damn...

I don't even really know what to say....

That was some dumbass #. Probably the stupidest thing i've seen someone do in a while....and I regularly see people do a lot of stupid #....

Yeah I watched it over and over as well, and it looks like he looks right at the camera like he was in there to be filmed by the guy who was recording. As soon as he turns around he looks right at camera and then BAAAMM. Wouldn't that be something if he was being filmed to be "part of the movement" or something. He wasn't even pulling hard!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
When you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.
Hope he isn’t paralyzed.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
c'est la vie...et la mort

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Deserved.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

My daughter is headed to Paris to student teach this summer.

I hope it calms down before she goes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join