It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Beautiful Moment Captured With Pastor Vincent Bohanan and The Japanese Choir

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I know this is another non-conspiratorial post from me (unless we take the definition "to breathe together" literally) but I just can't help posting stuff I find that (to me) reveals something beautiful about humanity.

One could argue that the real conspiracy is in so degrading man that he no longer sees his own light or knows the difference between right and wrong. And if this has been the case, I'd say the efforts have been frighteningly successful.

If you find beauty in seeing people come together for the sole purpose of giving thanks and praises, you might like this video. The 18 min clip has accrued more than 2 million views on Twitter, so I guess I'm not the only one who sees something special here.

It starts a little slow (but still lovely) which makes what happens around the 10 minute mark even more wonderful. I was definitely smiling/laughing seeing the joy (and letting go of ego/inhibitions/boundaries) of the choir and congregants.

If you like Gospel, you might just love this

Have a great weekend.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Lord have mercy! I wish I could sing as well, but that doesn't stop me from singing along much to my daughter's chagrin

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wtfatta

Merry Christmas to you too!

Apologies to your daughter, but I am glad you sing when you want to

I'm with you though, those voices are amazing!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Thank you! Happy Holidays to you as well!

top topics

join