It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is bringing Pence’s COS in as his COS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
DON’T DO IT.
They're trying to get ready for Pence.

...President Trump informally offered the top job to the young White House aide last month. Then the knives came out.
...President Donald Trump informally offered Ayers a job as his top aide during a private huddle at an election night party in the White House residence last month. Several White House staff and advisers were within earshot and overheard the conversation, which included First Lady Melania Trump, and its details were described to POLITICO by two people briefed on them.

...It seemed like a done deal, except for one complication: The position wasn’t open yet. John Kelly was still hanging on to the job, however tenuously. White House officials now believe that will finally change, saying they expect Kelly to exit any day now.
That would seem to clear the way for Ayers. But the lag time allowed a month-long lobbying campaign both for and against the 36-year-old Ayers, currently Vice President Mike Pence’s top aide.

Democrats take over the house and Trump’s COS Kelly is replaced by VP Pence’s COS.

What are we stupid?

The writings on the wall...

As clear as day...

www.politico.com...

edit on 7-12-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Trump changes his people more often than people change the oil in their cars.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

All the two faced backstabbers in the world that have pretended to support Trump, get inside, and then STAB him in the back, and betray a trust. So making those changes because of that is inevitable. It's happened in most all administrations with people making power plays unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That kind of stuff happens quite a bit in upper management of big corporations from what I hear.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

All the two faced backstabbers in the world that have pretended to support Trump, get inside, and then STAB him in the back, and betray a trust. So making those changes because of that is inevitable. It's happened in most all administrations with people making power plays unfortunately.

So... perhaps it's time to admit that Trump actually doesn't "choose the best people".

Just to make sure of exactly what he said about this I went back and watched the question that he answered when this quote appears... his whole diatribe about choosing the best people (that is so long, petty, and meandering) just reminds me of why he is such an idiot. Go back and watch if again you can stomach it. A straight up arrogant dolt that had no clue what he was getting into... and still doesn't. It'd be one thing if he even cared to understand how governmental processes (or history, or negotiations, or truth, or the "art of the deal" etc etc) work. But the dude just is unwilling to learn. He is, and will be, his own demise.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

You sound nice and full of love

He could have pulled a Clinton and kept loyality scores. The most loyal people are not the best people. Getting people with different ideas than yours is a good thing, having those people have no respect, that’s a different matter

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
With Kelly and a large part of trumps staff gone the WH will fall even further into chaos. I doubt if Ayers can be of much help.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Thanks, my loved ones would say the same. Now back on topic...

Am I hearing you right? Are you telling me that Trump doesn't keep loyalty scores? Have I entered the twilight zone?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

So... perhaps it's time to admit that Trump actually doesn't "choose the best people".

Just to make sure of exactly what he said about this I went back and watched the question that he answered when this quote appears... his whole diatribe about choosing the best people (that is so long, petty, and meandering) just reminds me of why he is such an idiot. Go back and watch if again you can stomach it. A straight up arrogant dolt that had no clue what he was getting into... and still doesn't. It'd be one thing if he even cared to understand how governmental processes (or history, or negotiations, or truth, or the "art of the deal" etc etc) work. But the dude just is unwilling to learn. He is, and will be, his own demise.

Granted he doesn't choose the best people. I have always seen that. But what I am really referring to are people who have cozied up to Trump acting as confidants who then betray that trust in a very big way.

Those kinds of scumbags deserve the worst fate, and this is not Trump's fault regardless of who he picked. He didn't start out and choose so-n-so with the idea that that person would betray him and try to destroy him. Those who wear a smile on their face with the facade of good confidant who then sell daily stories to CNN for favors and gifts and money.

People who do that deserve to be shot point blank in the face with rock salt, just like you would do to a skunk that sprays out of control and tries getting in your kitchen at lunch time.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Folks this isn't about loyalty, were beyond that...do I have to spell it out

They're getting prepared for Trump's replacement.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
let us know when it's not just speculation otherwise it's just another trump thread in an endless sea of trump threads that actually prove nothing in either direction

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

He chooses the best person for that moment. That changes and thus the people change. Considering what Trump has accomplished most of his choices have to be pretty good.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I know that is what you want, but unlikely.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Folks this isn't about loyalty, were beyond that...do I have to spell it out

They're getting prepared for Trump's replacement.

President Pence...uuuuhhh!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have been saying this for years. When they're cooking up trouble, they use disposable utensils.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I wonder if McConnell won't act to help protect the Mueller investigation because he wants Trump to do something (extra) stupid, putting them in a much better position to get rid of him

Less time wasted, Pence is in and away they go - 2020 just got a whole lot more manageable for them

They better hope Mueller doesn't have anything on Pence

edit on 12/8/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Trump's not going anywhere. He's had the FBI and the DNC after him trying to dredge up anything and everything on him for two years. So far, they've managed to hit almost everyone around him, but in the words of James T. Kirk, like a poor marksman they keep missing their target.

And they have to do more than dig up dirt in any case. Trump cannot be indicted as a sitting President. He has to be impeached and then removed from office. That takes an impeachment vote by the House, and they aren't all that far in the majority. It could happen, though, but then any removal must come from the Senate. That is Republican controlled still, and it takes a 2/3 supermajority. That's 67 Senators voting for removal. That's 25 Republican Senators voting to remove a President their constituency likely voted for... political suicide.

Not gonna happen.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I predict that what will happen is along the lines of what happened to Nixon.

Within a year…Trump will do something so awful he'll lose Republican Senate support and just like what happened to Nixon he will be forced to resign

It’s in the cards folks...

You heard it here first

Maybe the plans will change but I doubt it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join