It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phantom Quake of magnitude 6 strikes northeast of Australia's Norfolk Island

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

No the paper you conveniently couldn’t link to but wanted to cherry pick from says so.

What’s the trend since 2014 been like?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This article explains phantom quakes. I just read it the other day.
earthquake.alaska.edu...

In the initial minutes after an earthquake, the information you see is produced solely by computer algorithms without the careful review of a seismologist. We choose to put this information live, in the interim, while our seismologists review a more careful solution.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
earthquake.alaska.edu...

In the initial minutes after an earthquake, the information you see is produced solely by computer algorithms without the careful review of a seismologist. We choose to put this information live, in the interim, while our seismologists review a more careful solution.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Seems they are select in their displaying evidence,many quakes in areas are not reported,such as China,Russia,and other certain areas,when you control all you control the history as well

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bryan2006
earthquake.alaska.edu...

You mean how similarly AGW scientists have been screwing with data in regions, for example in South America such as in Puerto Casado, in which the raw temperature data showed a cooling trend like this:
but when the raw temperature data was "adjusted" it was changed to this?
It was "magically changed" into a warming trend. This was also found in several stations in which the raw temperature data showed cooling, and when it was "adjusted" it was "magically transformed into a warming trend.

Likewise, this is not the first time that USGS "magically" makes an earthquake disappear, and despite the fact that seismologists who studied the records found an increase in the activity of global earthquakes, whether they could or could not find if this was normal or not, and then USGS shows in it's public record no increase in the activity of earthquakes.

edit on 8-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Seems they are select in their displaying evidence,many quakes in areas are not reported,such as China,Russia,and other certain areas,when you control all you control the history as well

Yep, you are 100% right. This is happening in several areas. Like I showed in my response above, raw temperature data is being changed. China and Russia not too long ago also accused western AGW agencies of manipulating the temperature data of Russia and China.

Even lead scientists who have worked for agencies such as NOAA, or the IPCC have stated this fact.

Such as.

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Sunday, February 5, 2017

The climate change debate went nuclear Sunday over a whistleblower’s explosive allegation that the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association manipulated data to advance a political agenda by hiding the global warming “pause.”

In an article on the Climate Etc. blog, John Bates, who retired last year as principal scientist of the National Climatic Data Center, accused the lead author of the 2015 NOAApausebusterreport of trying todiscreditthe hiatus throughflagrant manipulation of scientific integrity guidelines and scientific publication standards.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Chris Landsea

Dear colleagues,

After some prolonged deliberation, I have decided to withdraw from participating in the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). I am withdrawing because I have come to view the part of the IPCC to which my expertise is relevant as having become politicized. In addition, when I have raised my concerns to the IPCC leadership, their response was simply to dismiss my concerns.

www.climatechangefacts.info...

Like them there are dozens, upon dozens of lead scientists who state the same thing.

This is also happening concerning the activity of our sun during the 20th and part of the 21st century, such as:

And the same thing is being done about earthquake activity, as well as geothermal and volcanic/underwater volcanic activity.

edit on 8-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So, has anyone found USGS stating that the 6 magnitude earthquake on December 5th was upgraded to a 6.6? Several earthquakes occurred in that same area, but it seems that the earthquake mentioned as a 6 magnitude is not there any more, and so far I haven't found any mention of the 6 magnitude earthquake having been upgraded to 6.6 magnitude.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hey hi
Anyone following this post ??

Yeah, something in the air the other day, gotta trust that gut feeling.
So I’ve started googling tsunami in Australia. Im not a seismologist but it seemed pretty obvious that the nub there starting from the New Hebrides subduction going east and also with the hikurangi subduction is going to split off from the Australian plate.
This phantom quake is right on a possible new trench.
There are no reports I could find on this eventually, and it is just that, it will happen one day.
Any opinions ?
Is seismic action really deleted from public access ?
I’d had a few but I’d started to realise this seemed to be happening. I think it happened more today then yesterday. What does that mean...
Us idiots do tend to blame god a bit....
But it looks like this could and can happen now or soon, that would have to cause a huge tsunami.
New Zealand is having 70 quakes a day.
There’s cities in Australia that one cannot get out of in time.

Trust that gut feeling.

Yeah, opinions ??

a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2222225
Hey hi
Anyone following this post ??

Yeah, something in the air the other day, gotta trust that gut feeling.
So I’ve started googling tsunami in Australia. Im not a seismologist but it seemed pretty obvious that the nub there starting from the New Hebrides subduction going east and also with the hikurangi subduction is going to split off from the Australian plate.
This phantom quake is right on a possible new trench.
There are no reports I could find on this eventually, and it is just that, it will happen one day.
Any opinions ?
Is seismic action really deleted from public access ?
I’d had a few but I’d started to realise this seemed to be happening. I think it happened more today then yesterday. What does that mean...
Us idiots do tend to blame god a bit....
But it looks like this could and can happen now or soon, that would have to cause a huge tsunami.
New Zealand is having 70 quakes a day.
There’s cities in Australia that one cannot get out of in time.

Trust that gut feeling.

Yeah, opinions ??

a reply to: Chadwickus

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join