It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic 'object' spotted towering over Earth from ISS – before NASA live feed is CUT

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS! The feed is back...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

The theory is, they do catch 99% of anomalies but sometimes one slips the net and it gets seen.

Of course that is not my theory.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The YuoRube link was a load ... of reflections on glass and clouds, drones and Chinese lanterns.

Couldn't even get the location correct on one video and the guy says where it was filmed, first thing.

If the compiler cannot be bothered with accuracy then it reflects poorly on the rest, even IF one or two might actually be anomalous, or at least harder to ID.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Seriously, people are grasping at Youtube click bait crap now, what have we become folks, lets be better than that...

A guy who uses a camera to zoom in on an LED monitor, FFS...

And what is the first one, its a window based reflection of stuff behind it...

The rest...Not even worth the time..

Youtube should never be the ONLY source of video's and the second its from a click bait site it really should be ignored instantly. There's no harm in seeing what the fuss is about but if the penny does not drop instantly then you really need to step in to the sunshine and get your head together..

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
do'nt worry
if it was real NASA would have ring the alarm-bells… !

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Stop reading at Daily Star, a newspaper that has to have a topless woman on the third page to attract to simple minded beings that believe anything this paper to be the truth. Anyway the image .. why is it we can see the solar panels nice and clear but yet the object seems to be distorted and blurry. This leads me to believe that it's a reflection from inside the space station itself

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Black Knight cloaking.....Engaged!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

What a waste of time. Reflection. Pure and simple.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Cult classics all... lol

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: watchandwait410
hmmm I wonder if they are here for a specific person or for humanity as a hole. That would be nuts if they said bring us so and so. lol

That was spooky though but even if it wasn't aliens first contact is bound to happen eventually. I just hate how NASA cuts the feeds just when it is getting good.

Why do some folks think, if the feed was deliberately cut to hide something, NASA wouldn't put it on time delay and catch everything weird in time?

I thnk you're right about that. However, this assumes that someone is watching that tape delay all day, every day. Which if the ufo phenomenon isn't real - why would you watch a feed of the earth all day? if that was your only job, as cool as it is, you'd eventually get pretty tired of looking at it.

I think it's more likely there is a tape delay but if somehting weird/giant/differnet showed up around the iSS the astronaughts are probably taught how to look out for it and identify there is an issue. Plus, you could easily have sensors that say "if something exhibiting X enters the view of the cameras, set off an alarm". Thus if someone was asleep at the proverbial wheen then, on occassion, something might not quite get blacked out. And, to the point of a previous poster - if the craft could "kill" the camer - or more likely delink the ISS from command back down on earth - then this could happen and the standard error message would pop up. In fact, I find the argument plausible that the "craft" kills the feed because you know if you disrupt a counter parties capabality of communicating with the command center then who down on earth would know you're here? Probably not many people. And those who would know would be a select crew.

I rarely buy into coincidences - so may be a legit happening IMO.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
How can anyone take this serious when they use dance music. Giving believers a bad name.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I know these are rags reporting on this, but it is getting decent traffic for a story that just should have been quickly dismissed. I think it’s eerie and I can’t think of anything still in the ISS that would make a reflection with what looks like gases swirling around it. Just to twist the knife, maybe this is connected to that asteroid passing close to Earth tomorrow. 🤔😁

Daily Wire Article

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This is a video of a YouTuber describing it. What’s interesting is some of the commenters are stating it’s a space anomaly and several of them have more footage of this thing.

YouTuber Vid

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

NASA will eventually say it was celestial swamp gas.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Seems the X files TV series was not as much fictitious as we used to think...Damn exciting news, thanks!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
This is a video of a YouTuber describing it. What’s interesting is some of the commenters are stating it’s a space anomaly and several of them have more footage of this thing.

YouTuber Vid

How many youtube videos of this have you seen and have you actually gone to see the original footage?

can you link the original footage that should make working out or seeing what is much better and without and narrator trying to influence your thinking on what it is?

All the YouTube videos look like videos on a computer screen or edited to hide things, why?

It looks like a reflection, a child could discern that.

Its a very worrying because a voice in a video says something and peoples minds get so boggled with amazement that they cease to work.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Has the thought occurred that the UFO could be cutting the feed.

Has the thought occurred to any of you that the feed isn’t technically live and there’s a delay in broadcast?

Therefore if there really was something they’d have cut it before you saw it and continued the feed once it disappeared.

If it was real, and they were trying to cover it up, by cutting the feed, why would they then allow someone to upload it on YouTube?

I’m into conspiracies as much as the next person but picking and choosing when to apply logic that suits a particular angle is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
That blue object is a recurring reflection, you can see it in many other live feeds with other reflections and halos as I explained yesterday on Twitter.

Here's one of the latest video with the same reflection (from 42:50).

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest
That blue object is a recurring reflection, you can see it in many other live feeds with other reflections and halos as I explained yesterday on Twitter.

Here's one of the latest video with the same reflection (from 42:50).

While I don't think that is an object either...you kind of failed to explain how that is a reflection...

So..what is it a reflection of, and what is it reflecting off of?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: james1947

So..what is it a reflection of, and what is it reflecting off of?

You can see reflections, lens flares and halos are related to the sunlight in this short clip.

Also, if you watch other live feeds in HDEV, that blue 'object' appears to be in the same location. It has nothing to do with anything outside the space station but related to camera lens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join