It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Vrs Tillerson... It's on again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just reciently Rex Tillerson said a number of things about Mr. Trump that Mr. Trump did not like.

Now, Mr. Trump has tweeted that Tillerson is as dumb as a rock and lazy as hell and lacking mental capacity.

This because Tillerson made a couple of comments about Trumps presidency.

Tillerson, fired Secretary of State made these comments in an interview and now Trump is firing back.

Mr. Tillerson, one of the ''best'' that Trump promised us in his campaigns now is labeled dumb and lazy.

What's up Donny? Which is is?

factba.se...

And here is the Tillerson interview with Bob Schieffer

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 07 Dec 2018 14:54:02 -0600Fri, 07 Dec 2018 14:54:02 -060018122018-12-07T14:54:02-06:00200000054 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 07 Dec 2018 15:34:22 -0600Fri, 07 Dec 2018 15:34:22 -060018122018-12-07T15:34:22-06:00300000034 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

there is this....

www.rawstory.com...

and this...

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Mr. Donald Trump at its best. Toddlers ramblings. Some will cheer, many will think how this is just ridiculous

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I liked Tillerson, he was very business smart. Trump is driving away his support from big business with his big mouth. He is going to lose more and more support from the Republican congressmen if he keeps this up.

Although, I have not seen the Tillerson talk so I cannot say for sure any of the interpretation of what is stated he said is true. Trump jumps too fast, bashing Tillerson without actually seeing how he actually worded things is not wise. Also Tillerson is not required to see eye to eye with whatever Trump says and does. Trump wants loyal yes men, he filled his little world with yes men in his business ventures.

I know, I may be bashed by Trump now on Twitter just because I do not believe in everything he does. Trump is actually showing far left traits in his attacking people that do not believe the same way he believes. Strange that the Republicans let him even run, both parties seem to be going down the tubes in getting good presidential candidates. Trump was still a better choice than Hillary though.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: alexpmi

Trump once had nothing but praise for Tillerson. The ''best of the best'' kind of stuff.
Now, the rumors once again are flying about John Kelly. That he has been absent from a couple of things he normally is involved in. Speculation is that it will be a matter of days or even hours until he is out as well. We will have to wait and see on that one.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

he filled his little world with yes men in his business ventures.

I think that is true. Those ''yes men'' were not just yes men, but other, smaller sharks, who circled around the big whale picking up their own riches that fell by the way in his lumbering wake.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It has been the same pattern for some time now. Say something not so positive (not even negative) and he will go into baby rambling mode. Whoever, and whatever at some point they may have done for him.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: alexpmi

You see it, I see it, many of us see it. To us it seems as clear as bell. But to others it just is our interpretaion, our TDS.
It's like, ''What moose in the kitchen'?''

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

If I recall correctly, Trump actually did the opposite of yes men which is why he hired the likes of Tillerson and Mattis in good faith. Evidently, Tillerson must not have been on the same page as Trump with the MAGA strategy.

There could be countless speculative reasons for this but at the end of the day, Trump is making a mistake to be taking the bait and tweeting about Tillerson.

He fired him, end of problem. Why fuel the fire?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Exactly. These personal 'you were evil to me' ramblings make Trump look so inmature, childish and unprofessional, despite everything possibly positive he might do.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Tillerson paid big to make comments.

They got to him.

😎

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I agree, and that is the conundrum. If as you point out, it is as uncomplicated as that, that Tillerson was just not on the same page as Trump then fine. And if that is the case then one would suspect that your observation that the best way for Trump to deal with any perceived criticism by just ignoring it, that would be prudent. However that is not what has happened.

Rather, Trump comes firing back with heavy duty insults. For me, this can be seen as ''just a mistake'' or it can be considered as part of a larger, more encompassing ''thin skinnedness'' on the part of Trump. While some will see this as a ''one of'' I see it as just one more banana peel.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Your reply is totally unsubstantiated. It is a product of your own imagination.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
And now from Fox....

www.foxnews.com...

The blow back on trump from the GOP on the tillerson tweet isn't good.

trump will soon say he didn't say what he said and call it fake news...
edit on 7-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It makes me very skeptical of the agenda here... It feels like theatrics.
edit on 7122018 by Wide-Eyes because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
And now from Fox....

www.foxnews.com...

The blow back on trump from the GOP on the tillerson tweet isn't good.

trump will soon say he didn't say what he said and call it fake news...

No he won't.

Whatever crap he posts, he always owns it.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It makes me very skeptical of the agenda here... It feels like theatrics.

Well, trump is a member of my union SAG/AFTRA...and had a TV show, theatrics indeed!!

www.dallasnews.com...
edit on 7-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I agree. We could ALL, always be on the watch for agendas. This is one of the reasons to be here on ATS. There are multiple people who are on the watch for agendas from the right. There are also many who are on the watch for agendas from the left. It's a two sided ''look-out'' we have here.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Now, Mr. Trump has tweeted that Tillerson is as dumb as a rock and lazy as hell and lacking mental capacity.

Trump should look himself in the mirror when he says statements like this! Sure sounds like he's describing himself, lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
What happens when there's no more adults left in the room and it's just Trump? This presidency is a joke. I'm enjoying my popcorn watching this all implode.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join