It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller's big Friday

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Robert Mueller's big Friday:
The special counsel is set to release new details about former Trump advisors Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen. Mueller is likely to recommend a sentence for Trump's former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, ahead of a federal judge's final sentencing decision on Tuesday.

In addition, federal prosecutors in New York will be filing a sentencing memo detailing Cohen's cooperation after his guilty plea in their separate case against him.

The special counsel's team is also expected to explain why it accused former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of imploding his plea deal by lying to investigators.

Special counsel Robert Mueller is set to file new disclosures on Friday in cases involving two of President Donald Trump's former close associates, both of whom have entered guilty pleas in the probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

The filings follow a series of seismic developments in Mueller's probe of Russia's interference in the election, potential obstruction of justice and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. The new activity also comes as Trump appears to be cranking up the frequency and intensity of his attacks on the investigation, which he has often decried as a "phony witch hunt."

a series of seismic developments in Mueller's probe... Like Manafort losing his plea deal and Michae Cohen admitting that he lied to congress.
This ought to be interesting.

I believe that Mueller needs to get this filed by five EST so the documentation should be available within another hour or two.

I do not think that Cohen is going to get the same sweet deal as Flynn but if he does then I think Mueller is sending a message to possible witnesses to wit:
Rewards contingent upon cooperation.

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Maybe they will explain how any of this is related to Trump colluding with Russia to steal the election by sharing memes on Facebook.

But Im betting they dont.
edit on 7-12-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Do you think any actual real information won't be redacted in whatever it is he releases? I'm gonna bet this is the same old whip-up about nothing.
edit on 7-12-2018 by KansasGirl because: Words

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Funny how all the people who screamed so loud about the rule of law when it comes to anything the Democrats did are silent now that this administration is being exposed for the corrupt windbags they are.

It’s almost like some crazy kind of selective outrage or something.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

don't count on it.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

or TDS

link   
I'm sick of this guy wasting everyone's time

link   
Me think sits going to be more of a silent fart.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm sick of this guy wasting everyone's time with an investigation like why didn't he just DO the investigation instead of wasting peoples time, like it boggles the mind its so simple, he should just DO the Investigation!

I mean, the fact he didn't find anything on day 1 pretty much invalidates the entirety of US legal jurisprudence. Anyone who hasn't been to law school or knows anything about investigations can tell you this whole thing is a sham, a SHAM!!!!one!!!eleventy!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Thats the idea.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

and a living example of karma in action.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

maybe if he didn't use a fake dossier as his main form of evidence he wouldn't have had so much trouble

ETA or if there was actually collusion with Russia. Is he still investigating that?
edit on 7-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

S.B.D. silent but deadly?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

maybe if he didn't use a fake dossier as his main form of evidence he wouldn't have had so much trouble

Maybe if you stopped lying about what you think you know regarding Mueller's main evidence we could have a reasonable discussion, but alas, here we are....

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's usually customary to include a link in the OP.

Robert Mueller’s big Friday: The special counsel is set to release new details about former Trump advisors Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen - NBR

You're welcome.

edit on 7-12-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: b nnot p

link   

Do the investigation? Just what do you think they are doing?

link   

S.B.D.

Stupid but Diversionary

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Isn't that what this thread is doing? speculating?
edit on 7-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Do the investigation? Just what do you think they are doing?

Investigating thoroughly and professionally to the best of their abilities.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Pfft...seismic?
I generate more seismic activity when I take a dump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join