It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm back!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
After a very long ( I think 5-6 years? ) break, I am back! If anyone of the old group is still here that I am friends with from joining back in 2010, and recognize me, message me so we can catch up!!! I had tried signing in over the years but I locked myself out of the email I used to create this account. So I could not recover a password. Djarums helped me realize I was missing the underscore in my username and that is why it was not letting me sign in. So thank you to Dj! I am really looking forward to being back. I considered you all my family and still do!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jess_Undefined

I guess that was before my time; I'm sort of the resident village idiot here on ATS these days. A role for which I am perfectly suited.

sorry I didn't know you from before, but..................

WELCOME BACK!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

New friends are always welcome as well, Tony! Thanks for saying hello! We NEED a village idiot here at all times.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Welcome back Jess!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Welcome back to the circus. I promise you it is just as entertaining as ever (just don't feed the trolls)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hey Jess I remember you.... I took a look at your previous threads and the most alien looking places one I remember very well!

Good to see an old name back in the fold.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I remember you but I may have been in another incarnation, manifestation or embodiment.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
HEY!!!! It's nice seeing familiar usernames!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hope you like politics, because that's about all you're going to get these days.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Jess!!!!!

Welcome back, how have you been? Whats life been doing with you!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I remember seeing you around the boards! Welcome back, Jess *UNDERSCORE* Undefined, haha...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Hey!!! Thank you!! Life has taken me on a roller coaster that is for sure. I was doing good in 2015, 2016. Then the summer of 2017 came and flipped everything upside down. It's a bit long of a story and personal. So here I am recovering from that craziness. But so far things are good and the kids are great. I had a daughter in 2015, finally! After two boys. How are you?!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I remember you too! Nice to see you are still here!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

I was made aware of that the past few years lol. I did not realize just how bad it was though until I was able to sign in and see all the front page posts, and every single one was about politics. Ugh. I likely won't be joining in on the politics debate. I'm a Liberal who likes guns. I find that people get nasty when discussing politics and I dont like the name calling and general meanness.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jess_Undefined
a reply to: eXia7

I was made aware of that the past few years lol. I did not realize just how bad it was though until I was able to sign in and see all the front page posts, and every single one was about politics. Ugh. I likely won't be joining in on the politics debate. I'm a Liberal who likes guns. I find that people get nasty when discussing politics and I dont like the name calling and general meanness.

Yeah it's dumb
2nd

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jess_Undefined

Hey!!! Thank you!! Life has taken me on a roller coaster that is for sure. I was doing good in 2015, 2016. Then the summer of 2017 came and flipped everything upside down. It's a bit long of a story and personal. So here I am recovering from that craziness. But so far things are good and the kids are great. I had a daughter in 2015, finally! After two boys. How are you?!

Wooooow holy cow lol, sounds like my 2017 as well lol....congrats on the kiddos tho, I hear you guys are fixin to get slammed this weekend and next week by storms!

Ive been good, you know how life is, valleys and peaks, but you take the good with the bad........what brought you back?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Welcome back Jess, you may remember me, we’ve had a few convos way back when 😉

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I missed everyone and I missed having a place to write about the things I'm interested in. ATS was always a big part of my life and I wanted to bring it back in.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Matter of fact I DO remember you! How are you!?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Getting some snow?

Glad to hear that your life has improved since you were last here.

To get away from the politics, you could make some threads of your own.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join