It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who owns the Four Horsemen of Banking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
How powerful are these institutions and who owns them? Do they direct our monetary and foreign policy?

The Federal Reserve Cartel

The Four Horsemen of Banking (Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup and Wells Fargo) own the Four Horsemen of Oil (Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch/Shell, BP Amoco and Chevron Texaco); in tandem with Deutsche Bank, BNP, Barclays and other European old money behemoths. But their monopoly over the global economy does not end at the edge of the oil patch.

According to company 10K filings to the SEC, the Four Horsemen of Banking are among the top ten stock holders of virtually every Fortune 500 corporation.

First off, it's very hard to figure out who actually owns what. Citigroup from the last source I read which wasn't recently, years ago has a 30% stake in the Fed. If you can source that please include in thread.

So who owns, runs these banks? Of course we know the Morgans, Rockefeller's and Rothschild are involved. Oh, how can we forget, the Saudi's.

One important repository for the wealth of the global oligarchy that owns these bank holding companies is US Trust Corporation – founded in 1853 and now owned by Bank of America. A recent US Trust Corporate Director and Honorary Trustee was Walter Rothschild. Other directors included Daniel Davison of JP Morgan Chase, Richard Tucker of Exxon Mobil, Daniel Roberts of Citigroup and Marshall Schwartz of Morgan Stanley.

J. W. McCallister, an oil industry insider with House of Saud connections, wrote in The Grim Reaper that information he acquired from Saudi bankers cited 80% ownership of the New York Federal Reserve Bank- by far the most powerful Fed branch- by just eight families, four of which reside in the US. They are the Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Lehmans and Kuhn Loebs of New York; the Rothschilds of Paris and London; the Warburgs of Hamburg; the Lazards of Paris; and the Israel Moses Seifs of Rome.

I swear, everyone's forgot about this. It's like people think Trump and congress actually write out policy but have absolutely no control over our "free market" which is completely ridiculous.

So who really owns the majority of these banks/ companies?

What is this you ask?

Citigroup ownership summary
Bank of America ownership summary
Wells Fargo ownership summary
JP Morgan ownership summary

Here is the majority ownership summary of the 4 most powerful banks in our country.

So who really runs these banks, who runs the monetary policy of the US? Who is benefitting from all of this and do these families really have connections to these banks and power within them?

edit on 6-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The Basel Committee in Switzerland

😎

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

hmmmm, so what's this banks perogative?
?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

so the Bank of International Settlements is guiding Federal Reserve Policy for world, not US stability?

hmmm.... so our economy is centrally planned by a global banking structure, very weird. and people think we are capitalist

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I own stock in all four of those banks so I am definitely benefitting from their success. There is nothing keeping you from buying a stake and benefitting from them as well. What is your point?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

way over your head

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

threadreaderapp.com...

source
threadreaderapp.com...
financial vehicles
themillenniumreport.com...
sociopathic enlightenment
happy hunting

edit on 7-12-2018 by username74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2018 by username74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
LONDON is the Bank
WASHINGTON is the Military
ROME is the Church

The church chat lady on SNL...yes him

She knows who is behind this fallen world.....what's the name of his dance she does at the end? Curious
edit on 7-12-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 7-12-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Your old "Deep State"....

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

His point, I think, is that their predators.
But of course, he can speak for himself.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Now you know, in this field one has to include the tech giants: Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, and recently a lot of the Chinese companies.

The biggest banks now are Chinese

1. Industrial & Commercial Bank of China, China β€” $4.00 trillion.
2. China Construction Bank, China β€” $3.40 trillion. ...
3. Agricultural Bank of China, China β€” $3.24 trillion. ...
4. Bank of China, China β€” $2.99 trillion. ...
5. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial, Japan β€” $2.79 trillion. ...
6. JPMorgan Chase, USA β€” $2.53 trillion. ...
7. HSBC, UK β€” $2.52 trillion. ...

www.businessinsider.com...-bank-of-china-china-299-trillion-25

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

China has a more adaptive government so they WILL surpass us culturally and in every way actually. it's not probable it's inevitable

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

"The Rothschilds control 75% of the major central banks. Russia, China, Syria, Iran, and a few others are all that remain under their own national sovereignty. Make no mistake about the end game which is one World government, one central bank, one currency all serving the Rothschild's monarchy."

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes its laws". Mater Amschel Rothschild

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No room for Goldman Sachs?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

It's a tough one to piece together, I always look at the bloodlines in power, the royals for example many people think they don't reign the people but they do by proxy, look how much of the world is owned by the British royalty and the royalties they receive under the table so to speak. The other well known names are more like managers of it all, as a member previously mentioned Washington is the hammer, London the bank and Rome the voice. It's all a well designed ruse.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

not sure if they are the same level of power player as people think but I'm open to it

new topics

top topics

join