It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Pot the Rick Simpson story.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Yea I do. I went to school for this stuff. I've taken clinical biochem, graduate genetics, microbiology, virology, pathology, epidemiology, to name a few relevant courses. I worked for almost 10yrs in hospital pathology departments. But I'm sure everything I've been taught and learned is a lie and everything you dredged-up from internet forums and discussion groups is the truth. In addition, I'm a chronic Lyme survivor. You want to learn about 'polymorphic bacteria'? Study Borrelia burgdorferi. What are your credentials?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Yea I do. I went to school for this stuff. I've taken clinical biochem, graduate genetics, microbiology, virology, pathology, epidemiology, to name a few relevant courses. I worked for almost 10yrs in hospital pathology departments. But I'm sure everything I've been taught and learned is a lie and everything you dredged-up from internet forums and discussion groups is the truth. In addition, I'm a chronic Lyme survivor. You want to learn about 'polymorphic bacteria'? Study Borrelia burgdorferi. What are your credentials?

I did forewarn you that we would shortly be sitting down discussing The Father of All Medicine....and that my friend is WHO TAUGHT YOUR TEACHERS and by proxy YOU....so lets put that little sweet birdie to bed shall we....your credentials are irrelevant because we both have the same teacher...we may have different perspectivres but neither has acess to any data the other doesn't also posses....your so-called credentials became meaningless the millisecond you leaned on them for support....I was a human search engine before we had Google....since I found the net I no longer have mercy on so-called academia...there is no reason now...I have acess to their learning material no matter what level they are studied to....my skillset allows me to trouble-shoot advanced research in ANY field and find answers and complete natural patterns....and my friend it takes me hours NOT A LIFETIME OF USELESS STUDY....others like you need to put in the grunt work so I can bring together your bits and pieces like any good advanced researcher would do.

Be carefull what you delve into degrees or not...look what happened to the Chineese man who bio-dialed embryos...and people have knownhow to do that for thousands of years...but yet he has already DISAPPEARED...liely to never be seen again...simply because he brought ancient knowledge to todays technological forefront...when really he didn't need all of the technology and its supports he only needed CONCEPT and drive....but what he did wrong was formalise a direct ACCREDITED PAPER PATH to certain genetic realities TPTB do not wish to be revealed like how to return our 600-800 year lifespans and how to return out telepathy reception ability among many many other genetic tweaks we should be aware of....by proxy of his documented research path he revealed to much...he likely wasn't even aware yet of the things he was pioneering research into….poor educated accredited fella was in deep waters and didn't even know it....maybe he should have spent his spare time on ATS instead of unintentionally rocking the boat of TPTB......sometimes those degrees can get you into nothing but trouble.....lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I wouldn’t worry about that other poster. They use the advice of a woman, who supposedly had a cure for cancer, who died due to cancer lol.

I kid you not.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Believe me... I've been on this site for almost 15yrs. I've seen this kind of stuff come and go repeatedly. The problem is, people like the OP are dangerous. There are lots of people who are easily misled. Who lack the ability to intellectually discriminate. And they can be mortally harmed by listening to quacks. It's human nature to want a simple, black-and-white explanation for complex phenomena. Mental illness? Demons got into your head. We'll drill a hole in your skull and let them out. Eclipses? Simple, a dragon ate the sun but threw it back up. What the OP is doing is saying that there is a single cause for cancer and it goes back to 'polymorphic bacteria'. That's like saying all house fires are caused by the same thing. He's a clown and a dangerous one.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I’ve seen a lot of “cures for cancer” on this and other sites. Some are downright hilarious (apparently yoga works lol) and some are just a shot of death (saw someone saying arsenic is a cure).

My wife has FAP and cancerous polyps in her large intestines (she’s had 80% of her large intestines removed, but due an op next year to get the rest removed). I’m just happy she isn’t stupid enough to try every “cure” some unaccountable random on the internet puts out there.
edit on 8122018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I wouldn’t worry about that other poster. They use the advice of a woman, who supposedly had a cure for cancer, who died due to cancer lol.

I kid you not.

No Woman is a Prophet in her own Land.The internet uses Huldas work not I....lol...and yes do not worry about another poster for we are all simply postulating our different perspectives of the world we share...Hulda miffed off TPTB because she outed the connection between the chemicals used to clean our water GLOBALLY and she red-flagged the DANGERS....because when these 2 specific GLOBALLY MANAGED CHEMICALS break down inside of our bodies under certain conditions they produce CHEMICAL BYPRODUCTS that SUPPORT the chemical body state sympathetic to the growth and TRIGGERING THE ADVANCED life cycles of bacteria brought to us via host parasites that cause us to suffer from and die from an illness we call cancer.

Yes...this is OLD NEWS....Huldas books are everywhere and so are her devotees...she is gone but her work is very far from gone or ignored.....I am afraid we are back at square one you and I....you will have to drop the internet and burn the books again....because there is no way you are reversing history and making it back over the rubicon of global disclosure of knowledge we have LONG SINCE PASSED OVER. …. it is what it is....millions of people globally have been devotees of Researchers who have cured all diseases and they live out their entire lives..MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF THEM...they live and die naturally and because our lifespans are so short...it really matters not who is a devotee to whom....because until the 10% global saturation point had been met the rubicon was unbreached….nowever we are now far beyond that rubicon…..you see TPTB did their math wrong.....lol...they forgot to pro-rate their digital values....meaning that every single human on Earth only has one lifespan to impact humanities future....and these potentialities vary immensely...therefore by proxy the intrinsic value and tangible values differ greatly....hence....for every human in a developed country in a position to a execute a potentially greater or possibly limitless level of tangible impact on humanity the degree and % of weighted input on terms of being a PART OF THE TEN PERCENT WHO COMPRISE THE LADDER TO THE RUBICON OF REALISATION is different... so NUMERICLLY we do not have to indoctrinate 10% of the worlds population to breach the rubicon of suppression and reinstate ancient knowledge....one well learned well placed well equipped individual can carry the impact of 10,000 people whose potentialities are artificially and chronically limited severely ...this RUBICON was BREACHED SUCESSFULLY NUMERICLLY LONG LONG AGO....the rest is now inevitable history.
edit on 8-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Yawn.

2nd

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

That's distressing. I hope things make a turn for the better for your wife. Mine is going for surgery on the 21st for what we hope is just an ovarian cyst (she's had others in the past). But just to be safe I'm going to bury her in a pit of itchy leaves under the next full moon just in case.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Thanks. It’s a life long condition, but there has been and currently are some clinical trials in progress that mean maybe our daughter won’t have to go through what my wife, her brother and father have so far. There’s already been a massive change in lifespans with treatment. It’s gone from 40yo to 70yo expected lifespan in the past 20 years due to real medical progress.

I hope everything’s ok with your wife

edit on 8122018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Believe me... I've been on this site for almost 15yrs. I've seen this kind of stuff come and go repeatedly. The problem is, people like the OP are dangerous. There are lots of people who are easily misled. Who lack the ability to intellectually discriminate. And they can be mortally harmed by listening to quacks. It's human nature to want a simple, black-and-white explanation for complex phenomena. Mental illness? Demons got into your head. We'll drill a hole in your skull and let them out. Eclipses? Simple, a dragon ate the sun but threw it back up. What the OP is doing is saying that there is a single cause for cancer and it goes back to 'polymorphic bacteria'. That's like saying all house fires are caused by the same thing. He's a clown and a dangerous one.

Have you declined my request for your accredited rebuttal....seems so huh....see...when you stop I stop...you push and you only push yourself closer to the truths....I am not trying to take anything any further than where we are now.....besides this is old news again... Hulda did not die of conventional cancer and this is common knowledge online...the methodology and technology behind what killed Hulda and what has killed others like her is to be found within the public domain....anyone who researches CRISPR will find that popcorn trail.

LOL...seriously....yes ALL house fires are caused by the same thing ...LMOA...ROFLMAO...FIRE.....its fire Lobsang….its fuego.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Guy has cancer, guy eats Cannabis oil, guy no longer has Cancer. Many more guys do the same what is the logical conclusion?.....The fact that they personally don't have the condition anymore is determined. Although what is not a hundred per cent is it the Cannabis doing it or the chlorophyll , which could be extracted from any green plant, that's just a thought.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Guy has cancer, guy eats Cannabis oil, guy no longer has Cancer. Many more guys do the same what is the logical conclusion?.....The fact that they personally don't have the condition anymore is determined. Although what is not a hundred per cent is it the Cannabis doing it or the chlorophyll , which could be extracted from any green plant, that's just a thought. [/quote

....that is a very good thought....plants are toxic as a natural defense...from peels to skins to chemical defenses..we are harnessing these natural defenses to kill parasites and viruses and fungi....it could be a lot of things and nature has a plant cure for every parasite there is,really its not that hard to kill something like parasites if you are aware they are there and understand the up to terminal levels of damage they can cause...a shot of alcohol will kill most types on contact in your stomach...so will many herbs and spices....but some things like MJ seem to get them all.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

yooooo, so like candida fungus kinda? I remember a while back coming across a method of getting rid of parasites from the body using cabbage I think it was? basically sauerkraut. you had to ferment the cabbage, specifically red cabbage, and some nutrient or chemical or something would kill off the parasites, and you had to regiment it. I'll have to look it up later. I'm feeling quite lazy at the moment.

never heard of MJ doing something like that but I can see it being an anti parasitic agent.

I've heard, or read quite a few stories of MJ being used to cure cancer and stuff like that. That is something I believe it can do. not sure I actually know the way it does it in any technical sense.

also have heard of sweet worm wood being used to kill cancer cells by a chemical or something in it attaching to the iron in the cancer cells and killing it. something about cancer being high in iron? probably explaining it terribly, read something about it being used in breast cancer I think in Washington state. some science or medical article.

I can totally see how the establishment would want to control anything with such capabilities. a way to monetize CBD or anything else. If you have control like that then you can get people to pay whatever you want or do whatever you want for the cure or solution to whatever problem.

also I thought that they were already basically making most seeds GMO for MJ. I heard word of mouth about patents on genetics of specific strains so basically only the patent holder could grow said strains. Idk dude. Cbd is supposed to be the next big think on the market.

This is an interesting post. Thanks

peace.

(post by SallySummers removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Simpson is a quack. The only evidence we have for RSO is one case report and sadly PK passed away within the time frame of someone with terminal cancer www.karger.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Guy has cancer, guy eats Cannabis oil, guy no longer has Cancer. Many more guys do the same what is the logical conclusion?.....The fact that they personally don't have the condition anymore is determined. Although what is not a hundred per cent is it the Cannabis doing it or the chlorophyll , which could be extracted from any green plant, that's just a thought.

You may find it interesting that the man who claims cannabis oil cures cancer developed skin cancer after using it for a number of years. He had surgery and this cured him. If he hadn't you couldn't rule out spontaneous regression www.karger.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Marc Emery once wrote:

"Whenever I asked Rick Simpson to write about his work, or engaged other journalists and writers to write about Rick Simpson, and finally when I tried to do it myself, Simpson never co-operated. I could never get actual names and phone numbers of patients who were allegedly "cured". I never could see any so-called sworn affidavits. I could never interview any patients. I could never get the formula used, or the strain, or anything specific whatsoever. That is why no journalist has been able to write about Simpson, he is unverifiable, in his claims, his patients, his documentation, everything, really. No solid paperwork either.

Secondly, its cowardice to stay in Europe when Simpson should, to me, obviously come back and prove his claims in court. Lets have the "cured" patients in court, lets see the affidavits, lets have the science and the evidence submitted in court. If Simpson's claims are true, he stands a good chance of making a great case of historical precedents.

That Simpson wouldn't want to return to Canada is suspicious to me. You don't get "hero" status or folk legend or pioneer accolades by running away. He is not being sought by US authorities, its a local raid, its his third raid/charge, but it by no means is an undesirable situation. Putting Simpson in jail for cultivation still seems very unlikely, especially since Bill C-15 is not yet law. There is a great potential for a medical necessity defence. There are all sorts of opportunities to educate the entire nation in an extensive defence, bringing in the "cured" as witnesses, all of them will be compelling....if all the claims made by Simpson are true.

I find Simpson a bit of an odd fellow. When he was raising money to travel across North America to promote his "oil", they claimed to need $300,000 to do the tour, and they raised only $3,000, so it was called off. I couldn't believe this $300,000 figure they claimed to be trying to raise. Jodie & I travelled to 30 Canadian cities across Canada for about $17,000 over 2 months from St. John's to Victoria, and I told them this amount of money they claimed to need was outlandish for a tour, and absurd to try to get this amount raised for what would be a simple speech at the public library in selected cities."

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jondoeuk

Or modern stress causes all manner of diseases you could also argue that the plant relaxes, and add in the anti inflamitory aspect, along with its ability for mental focus on a specific part of the body in a sort of meditative state and a placebo effect being thirty per cent of all cures, no wonder science has a problem with this plant.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join