It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Pot the Rick Simpson story.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is interesting on how a Canadian Vet, discovers that Cannabis oil cures his Basel cell Carcinoma, then using common sense. decides to make some for his Mates at the Legion, just to be on the safe side he tells the RCMP's what he's doing. Then starts curing Cancer by supplying a gram a day for seventy days, where 70% of the patients became cancer free. His Lawyer basically told him he was being prosecuted because, the government researchers were supposed to come out with the oil not a layman.
Then a comedy of errors starts where, nobody disputes the fact that the oil is very beneficial. His trick is to not heat the oil to much before its distilled. Its Passé as Canada has legalised the weed, but it shows the agenda

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) was probably one of the biggest factors that put my wife's 4th stage sarcoma into complete remission.

After two months of RSO, she had her mass reduction surgery with no conventional treatment beforehand.

Her tumors were completely encapsulated (see angiogenesis) and dying inside (see apoptotic).

Her thoracic surgeon said after the surgery that what he found was remarkable.

Her sarcoma surgeon said after the surgery that what they found wasn't possible.

She was given 6-8 months about 4 years ago... they are calling it "spontaneous remission", which as a layperson I have interpreted to mean "we dunno what happened."

Firm believer here now.

S&F for the OP...

edit on 6-12-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Speaking of Canadians, I would also humbly suggest that those out there who are looking for answers that the medical community really doesn't want fixed to research Nurse Rene Caisse.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This is interesting on how a Canadian Vet, discovers that Cannabis oil cures his Basel cell Carcinoma, then using common sense. decides to make some for his Mates at the Legion, just to be on the safe side he tells the RCMP's what he's doing. Then starts curing Cancer by supplying a gram a day for seventy days, where 70% of the patients became cancer free. His Lawyer basically told him he was being prosecuted because, the government researchers were supposed to come out with the oil not a layman.
Then a comedy of errors starts where, nobody disputes the fact that the oil is very beneficial. His trick is to not heat the oil to much before its distilled. Its Passé as Canada has legalised the weed, but it shows the agenda

Had he told the entire story of WHY THE OIL WORKS he would have had to tell you about the ANTI-PARASITIC impacts that actually kill the host of and the polymorphic bacteria we call cancer no matter what life stage it is in.

Combine Hulda Clarks work and insert MJ as the Anti-Parasitic remedy she reccomends.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The plant has some interesting historical perspectives, with regards to shamanistic use over thousands of years, then suddenly as civilisation gets going, if anyone is found making " the anointing oil" they are to be cast out, because its only the prerogatives of the priest. Which would figure that if you towed the line you would be cured of your ailments, which would be ascribed to the present God in favour. www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Great post S&F

Btw this was done when Gordo Campbell was Premier. SO yes back then it was illegal. Today it is perfectly legal to grow Cannibas at home...max 4 plants though I think.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

You couldn't make much oil out of four plants. So obviously theirs an agenda. Plus they will use health and safety as a reason to make home production difficult.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Anecdotes are entertaining, aren't they?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

4 plants eh, any restrictions on size, I could teach anyone how to grow 1 plant to make in excess of 6 pounds of bud in a single season...

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Anecdotes are entertaining, aren't they?

Let you or your loved one be diagnosed and watch you come beggin for the cure 😄

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

4 plants eh, any restrictions on size, I could teach anyone how to grow 1 plant to make in excess of 6 pounds of bud in a single season...

Ya...under 4 feet tall....if you consider that a restriction...LOL....and you better understand botany because you cannot just grow a Christmas Tree...best do like I do with my Tomatos ...Crush the Hurd build a nutrient pump ...clip build a growing shoot...crush the Hurd....clip...bend tops and force x-tra growth hormones out to force verticle focus....crush the Hurd...clip....bend....repeat for as long as it feels right..say 4+ months...till you have a 5 foot diameter under 4 feet tall and about 40 plus tops per plant.... half lbx4 -2lbs....3 chops per year.....6lbs sounds doable.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

You couldn't make much oil out of four plants. So obviously theirs an agenda. Plus they will use health and safety as a reason to make home production difficult.

The agenda is that TPTB who ran Big Pharma and still do are buying up all the Seedbanks...they will one day if not already begin GMOing out the benefits of every medicinal plant on the Planet...Ricks method requires a lot of oil...when you understand WHAT the Oil is ACTUALLY DOING that helps you you learn that all it does is act as an Anti-parasitic....a deadly one that in an oil concentrate form and long enough protocal sticks to the stomach lining and kills ALL hatchlings that crawl out of the stomach lining where billions of eggs are lodged ...and when the parasitic load we all have naturally within us and which is heavier in the sickest people is REMEDIATED then our OWN AUTO-IMMUNE SYSTEMS begin to heal us....we HEAL OURSELVES once these rotten little buggers are wiped out....remember we intake them constantly and consistently our entire lives as does every other living animal on Earth...the symbiotic relationship between parasites and living creatures that act as hosts is as old as time itself... but we are NOT TAUGHT THIS TRUTH.....the PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA we call cancer is brought into our bodies on a HOST PARASITE....SPECIFIC PARASITES....this anti-parasitic impact can also be applied to the blood stream more directly using alternative carrier methods . Rick did not understand even on a basic level what the MJ was doing...he just knew it worked...Dr.Hulda Clark and Royal Rife and others taught us what the illness we call cancer really is...and that is a pleomorphic bacteria that has a chameleon-like life-cycle that is triggered by body-blood imbalances + chemical inducers within our human bodies....we can easily kill this bacteria in different ways and we can also treat our food to stop the infections at the entry points....if we know about the threat and if we demand producers treat the food....so actually you do not need to use Ricks method only....you can use the MJ plant in many ways to give yourself daily anti-parasitic remediations...which will if followed eventually wipe out not only the NORMAL DAILY INTAKE OF PARASITES but also the massive volume of many different types of eggs burrowed into your body that all have different lengths of life-cycle ...you need to remediate your body LONGER than the egg volume in your body to get yourself up to date and out of the woods...and as you do this you need to keep a normal range of acidity in your stomach and a normal range of alkalinity in your blood...and you need to avoid all chemicals especially petroleum based ones and also foods from the onion family and corn which produce specific byproduct chemicals certain very damaging common parasites NEED to survive......as I said MJ can be applied using different carrier methods which impact the stomach and the blood...it can be done simultaneously...and remembering that this pleomorphic bacteria has a bacteria-viral-fungal life-cycle in which it can and does change shape and size we need to address both body and blood.

FTR....NA Natives used a sweat lodge to cure diseases...guess what cooking your arse in one of those puppies does...when it is done right....lol..it actually cooks the parasites and ALL THE EGGS in your body at once...and allows YOUR OWN BODY TO HEAL ITSELF....unhindered....today in Germany and other places people do the same thing...hooked up to IVs and monitored by their doctors...its safer than a sweatlodge and hydration via hotrock induced steam....but at the end of the day hydration is hydration right....lol.

The Arabs said Bacterian Camels milk will kill diseases....and of course it does...because that Camels natural diet produces ANTI-PARASITIC IMPACTS that come in its MILK....and again if you run a long enough protocal daily you will eventually outpace the volume of eggs in your body and allow your body HEAL ITSELF with the correct diet and maintenance of course.

Alcohol is a medicine it is an anti-parasitic...why do you think Romans allotted daily alcohol rations....lol...so the fellas could unwind after a hard days lopping and chopping…..lol...nope....because these guys learned they lost more soldiers to diseases and illnesses as they TRAVELLED THROUGH FAR OFF LANDS and were exposed to foods and water sources they were not accustomed to...they were picking up different parasites as they went from different geographic areas...and because NATURE always grows a cure close to a disease catalyst every parasite in every locale has a LOCAL PLANT THAT WILL KILL IT....o because the soldiers were NOT eating all of these remedial simple plants they were getting sick and dieing in very large numbers...until someone noticed the drunks seemed to always do OK.....lol...and wha-la.....alcohol became a medicine that enabled world wars to be won.Ironiclly MJ replaces the alpha parasite killing message alcohol sends to the brain that enables up to lethal levels of drinking to happen without the body shutting down quick enough....MJ stops alcoholism IN ITS TRACKS..

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

'polymorphic bacteria'??? Are you f'ing kidding me?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

'polymorphic bacteria'??? Are you f'ing kidding me?

Yes,look it up.No kidding.What the hades else do you think it could be.Many researchers have found the relevant data....its all over the public domain...before the internet no one would have really ever broken the truth embargo....but things have happened at warp speeds since the net was set up...ever wonder why its called a NET....lol...and WE CANNOT GO BACK NOW....to many people know the truth....in my locale when MJ was legalised the CBD oils sold out FIRST ACROSS THE NATION....even I was shocked....people didn't want to get high they wanted to get HEALTHY.... and NO there was no MSM coverage of this fact.....lol....pioneers like Rick Story embedded the cure into the minds of multiple generations so figuring out causality was by proxy the next step and is UNSTOPPABLE....because it has already happened....I have a young relative who decided to switch to Psychiatry over medicine because its clear that soon almost every disease we know of will be cured naturopathiclly by self-induced genetic correction...how many people do you think would know who Royal Rife was or what he and his peers accomplished or who Hulda Clark was if there was no internet.....lol...I spent most of my young free time in freaking libraries....I didnt find the net till I was an old coot...jeepers anyone can watch yutube videos and come to ATS and put together the simple pieces of the puzzle...I mean MILLIONS OF PEOPLE know the simple truths now....and we really only needed thousands to learn to flip the tide....we are far beyond the rubicon of suppressions power-curve....its over and the time for massive change is near.

edit on 8-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Can you point me to a legitimate paper that identifies polymorphic bacteria as the cause of cancer?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Can you point me to a legitimate paper that identifies polymorphic bacteria as the cause of cancer?

We don't do LEGITIMATE PAPERS HERE ON ATS......we check our credentials at the door and discuss potentialities together in a likeminded group.

I would however thouroughly enjoy it if you could provide ME with any legitimate papers that adequately REFUTE what I have said.I suggest you begin back in time....like WAYYY BACK WHEN PEOPLE FIRST DISCOVERED THE CURE TO ALL DISEASES....a wee hint for you is that Royal Rife and his peers are CONSIDERED CURRENT so ya gotta go back further than them....because thats where I am coming from...eventually we will be sitting down with the Father of ALL Medicine in our conversation....so prepare well please...and bring as many PAPERS as you can find....then together you and I can rough out the template for the White Paper one of our ATS brethren will eventually do on our co-operative findings.....I am quite confident anything you bring me will be quickly sorted out and turned into a support for what I know.

I personally were I you might begin preparing to research my rebuttal with following the popcorn trail of this statement...HEAL THYSELF.
edit on 8-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Geez, how much further back? Rife was, what 1late 1800s? Maybe 1300s? Is that far enough back for you? You know, when the 'THE CURE TO ALL DISEASES' was unable to stop the Black Plague? 500's? AD, 100s AD? The sad thing is, there are gullible people out there that believe this tripe.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

We don't do LEGITIMATE PAPERS HERE ON ATS......we check our credentials at the door and discuss potentialities together in a likeminded group.

I would however thouroughly enjoy it if you could provide ME with any legitimate papers that adequately REFUTE what I have said.I suggest you begin back in time....like WAYYY BACK WHEN PEOPLE FIRST DISCOVERED THE CURE TO ALL DISEASES....a wee hint for you is that Royal Rife and his peers are CONSIDERED CURRENT so ya gotta go back further than them....because thats where I am coming from...eventually we will be sitting down with the Father of ALL Medicine in our conversation....so prepare well please...and bring as many PAPERS as you can find....then together you and I can rough out the template for the White Paper one of our ATS brethren will eventually do on our co-operative findings.....I am quite confident anything you bring me will be quickly sorted out and turned into a support for what I know.

I personally were I you might begin preparing to research my rebuttal with following the popcorn trail of this statement...HEAL THYSELF.

Yeah, no. Not how this works.

Convince me it causes cancer in the first place, not bringing it up like the spitball in the dark that stuck to the wall finally. Without lock-solid proof, it's still just spitballing.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Geez, how much further back? Rife was, what 1late 1800s? Maybe 1300s? Is that far enough back for you? You know, when the 'THE CURE TO ALL DISEASES' was unable to stop the Black Plague? 500's? AD, 100s AD? The sad thing is, there are gullible people out there that believe this tripe.

Things like The Black Plague and Ebola are childsplay to remediate....you just cant get the cure to enough people fast enough to stop the spread.....unless you are prepared.

For example do you even know what Ebola is or how it kills you...because when you learn this you will easily be able to figure out how easy it is to stop it....anything bacterial or viral or fungal is f%$k all to kill if you aren't living under the lies we have been forced to accept emasse.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: one4all

Yeah, no. Not how this works.

Convince me it causes cancer in the first place, not bringing it up like the spitball in the dark that stuck to the wall finally. Without lock-solid proof, it's still just spitballing.

You aren't willing to accept a learning dynamic....you wish to take an oppositionally defiant stance....this precludes you from learning anything...FIRST YOU sit on your hands holding your breath AND LISTEN and only then do you use your alternative sources to VETT what you have now learned to either accept it or reject what you have learned ....this is a teacher-student dynamic becuause YOU are learning...I am not rebutting anything you have presented.

I AM on ATS...right....lol...everything is spitballing in the dark.....lol...why does that feel like a title to a Garth Brooks Country music song ...SPITBALLING IN THE DARK...LMAO.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join