It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CLINTON FOUNDATION is Close to Being Shut Down for Serious Pay-To-Play Violations.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
When I see HIllary in court I will believe it can happen.
I get hopeful and nothing happens over and over.
Make my dreams come true Justice Department.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

If you really want to put them in line charge them for treason if you can prove they were selling secrets and since they did so during war time execute them by firing squad . If they can be proved to be involved in human trafficking hang them high from a gallows , if you can prove money laundering make them be destitute and work at McDonald's.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Go to the 7:45 mark. Listen to John Solomon, followed by Devin Nunes. The DOJ is about to rock not only Bill and Hillary's world on SEVERAL LEVELS, but also many of the people who were complicit in helping them commit so many crimes.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I really hope and pray (and I'm not religious) that these droop snoot pricks get nailed hard. I could write a book on punishments I would dish out,you would was t to read it after dinner though, just to save your carpet.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Just in case you guys missed this:

Federal Judge Opens Discovery Into Clinton Email Usage - DECEMBER 06, 2018
www.judicialwatch.org...

edit on 7-12-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

That's a biggie! Here's another...

EVEN MORE bad news for Bill and Hillary - DOJ Indictments unsealed - Four men indicted with ties to the Clinton Foundation.

WASHINGTON, DC – As reported by Courthouse News Service, Federal prosecutors announced charges this week against four men connected to the law firm “Mossack Fonseca”, which has extensive ties with the Clinton Foundation.

The charges, which include Conspiracy to Defraud the United States, Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Tax Evasion, Wire Fraud, and Money Laundering Conspiracy, come merely three years after the leak of the Panama Papers by the ICIJ, and pushed heavily by Wikileaks. The papers were received by the German newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung in 2015 from an anonymous source.
More at: www.dailycrusader.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's a biggie! Here's another...

EVEN MORE bad news for Bill and Hillary - DOJ Indictments unsealed - Four men indicted with ties to the Clinton Foundation.

WASHINGTON, DC – As reported by Courthouse News Service, Federal prosecutors announced charges this week against four men connected to the law firm “Mossack Fonseca”, which has extensive ties with the Clinton Foundation.

The charges, which include Conspiracy to Defraud the United States, Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Tax Evasion, Wire Fraud, and Money Laundering Conspiracy, come merely three years after the leak of the Panama Papers by the ICIJ, and pushed heavily by Wikileaks. The papers were received by the German newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung in 2015 from an anonymous source.
More at: www.dailycrusader.com...[/quot e]

Maybe these lawyers know of something criminal that they might trade for a lesser sentence?

I hope people have their eyes open. Hillary is REALLY close to getting hers.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The Clinton charity is still a thing? Scary

What the Clintons did to during natural disasters through their foundation should be grounds enough for indictment

And her other deals with Russia.

Do people understand the connections you need to become Hillary's personal aid. A lot.

And she has Huma Abedin, someone with a scratchy family history.

So how did she get there?

Evil stuff

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it. The parasites don't turn on their own.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I'll believe it when I see it. The parasites don't turn on their own.

It takes a lot of heat to boil a swamp, but just like with frogs you've got to raise that temperature slowly if you want to cook the creatures within.

Here's hoping.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

In that vein, maybe they can grab twitty little Chelsea Clinton .... or at a minimum ruin the chance of a political dynastic future for her and whatever spawn she breeds later?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

In that vein, maybe they can grab twitty little Chelsea Clinton .... or at a minimum ruin the chance of a political dynastic future for her and whatever spawn she breeds later?

December 8, 2018

The Clinton Foundation CFO tells investigators he knows "Where All The Bodies Are Buried".

truepundit.com...

-and-

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Devin Nunes. Hahahahahahahahahahah.. The farm boy mental midget. He is the laughing stock of the committee.
edit on 1282018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

According to James Comey all they wanted to talk about was Clinton's emails. They didn't want to touch the whole collusion question. Talk about a one track mind.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Dont hold your breath.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Uh huh... wish in one hand ...

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

wow how deep

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Devin Nunes. Hahahahahahahahahahah.. The farm boy mental midget. He is the laughing stock ot the committee.

Worried?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

According to James Comey all they wanted to talk about was Clinton's emails. They didn't want to touch the whole collusion question. Talk about a one-track mind.

One track mind? Are you drunk? The whole Russia collision is the crux of the argument by the opposition.

If not, our time and money was wasted and we were lied to.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Dont hold your breath.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join