It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yemen: Worst Place on Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
please read this quote

Sabtambar, "26 September Revolution") was fought in North Yemen between royalist partisans of the Mutawakkilite Kingdom and supporters of the Yemen Arab Republic. The war began with a coup d'état carried out by revolutionary republicans led by the army under the command of Abdullah as-Sallal, who dethroned the newly crowned Imam Muhammad al-Badr and declared Yemen a republic under his presidency. The Imam escaped to the Saudi Arabian border where he rallied popular support from northern Shia tribes to retake power, escalating shortly to a full-scale civil war.

On the royalist side Jordan and Saudi Arabia supplied military aid, and Britain gave covert support, while the republicans were supported by Egypt and were supplied warplanes from Russia. Both foreign irregular and conventional forces were involved. Egyptian supported the republicans with as many as 70,000 Egyptian troops and weapons. Despite several military actions and peace conferences, the war sank into a stalemate.

source: en.wikipedia.org...

the above events took place between 1962 and 1970. Gamel Abdul Nasser was head of state in Egypt and many people blamed his involvement in Yemen for his failure to eradicate Israel (1967 Six-Day War).

today?

The war has killed tens of thousands of people and spawned what the United Nations calls the world’s direst humanitarian crisis, since a Saudi-led Arab coalition intervened in 2015 to restore a government ousted by the Iran-aligned Houthi movement.

No talks have been held since 2016, and the last attempt in Geneva in September failed when the Houthis did not attend.

source: www.reuters.com...

so Yemen has been in Civil War off and on since 1962. tribal divisions, outside interference (mostly Saudi Arabia against Egypt), religious (shia vs sunny) disputes.

I don't think Yemen is even a real country. I think it's a piece of leftover land declared independent after the colonial era ended.

if any of you were Global Dictator, how would you resolve this? or would you just seal the borders and let them fight it out?

ps;

Yemen’s warring sides agreed to free thousands of prisoners on Thursday, in what a U.N. mediator called a hopeful start to the first peace talks in years to end a war that has pushed millions of people on the verge of starvation./

humanitarian crisis on top.
Thank God I live in the USA. not perfect but so far none of this stuff. (will we see this someday? can't say never)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

ps;

Yemen’s warring sides agreed to free thousands of prisoners on Thursday, in what a U.N. mediator called a hopeful start to the first peace talks in years to end a war that has pushed millions of people on the verge of starvation./

humanitarian crisis on top.
Thank God I live in the USA. not perfect but so far none of this stuff. (will we see this someday? can't say never)

My heart goes out to the people of Yemen as nearly everything they have worked for has been destroyed .

If Nancy, Hillary and the rest of the liberals seize power from President Trump without an election, another civil was in America is probably what you will see. Some kind of BS impeachment is what I fear most.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ba'al needs his daily dosage of innocent blood and his little clueless henchmen (ALL globalists) create endless would wars to do exactly that.

This bloody conflict will continue, in any random nation on this planet, that does not comply with the NWO until Yahushua eradicates all of the Globalist Elite on Judgment Day.

Every country can be "a worst place on earth" if the Nazi Lucifurher so desires it to be. They are all so damn predictable.

The worst place on this planet is nothing compared to hell. Try infinite pain. On planet earth infinite pain is unimaginable. In hell, infinite pain is the norm......
edit on 6-12-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
uh
edit on 6-12-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
On planet earth infinite pain is unimaginable.

I disagree.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I disagree.

i wish you were right.

Have you posted anything on the Internet that is related to the Bible and got contacted by a repented fallen watcher (under an alias) who states that your vision is not what you assumed it was but of a place / part of hell itself ?

i assumed Yahushua showed me a vision of Revelation 16:10 when the sky goes black. Shymhz told me "no, that is what the angel / rephaim prison Tartarus looks and feels like".

Infinite pain, misery and despair destroys all mortal bodies in under 7 minutes as i found out, after assuming that i had died in a hospital operation.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

Yemen’s war and the ensuing economic collapse has left 15.9 million people, 53 percent of the population, facing “severe acute food insecurity” and famine was a danger if immediate action was not taken, a survey said on Saturday...The report was released as the United Nations brought Yemen’s warring sides together for the first peace talks in two years. Humanitarian groups say peace is the only way of ending the world’s largest humanitarian crisis.
While war was the main cause of the hunger crisis, it was exacerbated by extremely high food prices, a liquidity crisis, disrupted livelihoods, and high levels of unemployment, the report said, adding food aid was not enough to plug the gap.

nightmarish.

history shows how they all go together. conflict, war, famine, death. sort of like the four horsemen.

where's the UN? where are all the religion-of-peace proponents?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Maybe not to the Yemenis.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

It can't be resolved. Yemen will continue to fight even if it means fighting with a one man army.. They're the blessed of Islam along with Syria.

join